Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Christmas Memories ❯ What's Christmas? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! If I did, Apricot and Honda would be dead...

Summary: It's Christmas and the YGO boys (excluding Tristan and Duke) are holding a party at Seto's house. This is the yami's first Christmas and the hikaris are going to make it very special for them.

Koishii No Tenshi: "I'm going try a new form of writing. It's gonna be neater so you won't get disturbed with my annoying A/N in the middle of a sentence... I should do this more often... I'm in a Christmasy mood so don't mind me! ^^"."

¤·¤·¤·¤·¤ ·¤·¤·¤·¤·&cu rren;·¤·¤·¤·¤&middo t;¤·¤·¤·¤·¤& middot;¤·¤·¤·¤·&cur ren;·¤·¤·¤·¤· ;¤·¤·¤·¤·¤&m iddot;¤·¤·¤·¤·&curr en;·¤·¤·¤·¤· ¤¤·¤·¤·¤·&cu rren;·¤·¤·¤·¤&middo t;¤·¤·¤·¤·¤& middot;¤·

Christmas Memories

Chapter One: What's Christmas?

Yugi, Ryou, and Malik were walking down the street together after school. They were very excited because there was only one and a half weeks left of school until it was Christmas Holidays. They were very excited. Who wouldn't be? They would get to decorate, do some traditional Christmas things, and spend time with their yamis.

Yami, Bakura, and Marik had gotten their own bodies after Yami had remembered his past and recited the spell that would give him, Bakura, and Marik their own bodies.

The journey to help Yami recover his memories was difficult but it was worth it since now, he had his own body and the other yamis had their own bodies and they could be around their hikaris more now. The hikaris were so happy that they got their own bodies and that they could do more things with their yamis now that they couldn't do before because they were sharing one body.

Back to Yugi, Ryou, and Malik. The friends were talking about what they were going to do for Christmas and all. They decided to hold a party, but the question was: WHERE was the party going to be held?

"How bout we ask Seto if we can have a party at his place?" Ryou suggested.

The once cold-hearted CEO had his heart melted when he got together with Joey Wheeler. Ever since then, the CEO was more open to the gang and was nicer to them as well. Though, Seto and Yami would have their rivalry flared up when they are at the arcade but it was a harmless rivalry.

Joey's father had died in a car crash. Joey was devastated and his sister was living with their mother in a different city so Joey had nowhere to live until Seto suggested that Joey move in with him. If you where there witnessing Joey move in with Seto, you would see Seto smiling 24/7.

"That sounds like a great idea, Ryou!" Malik agreed.

The Egyptian wasn't as insane as he was during Battle City. Instead, he formed a bond with the gang, even his yami, Marik bonded with the gang and he too, wasn't insane as he was before. Now, Malik and Marik were nicer and kinder to their friends and family, though, Marik and Malik would have their crazy moments.

They moved away from Domino for a month but moved back when Marik and Malik were bothering Ishizu so much about wanting to go back to Domino. She let them move back to Domino but she stayed in Egypt to work at her museum and she trusted that her brother and his alter ego wouldn't cause too much damage to the city.

Malik and Marik moved in with Ryou and Bakura since Ryou offered and Bakura and Marik had a strong friendship bond and they had so much in common, though, they would have their fights but Bakura would always threaten Marik that he'd be kicked out of Ryou's house. Also, during their fights, Bakura would be careful not to break anything in Ryou's house since he lived there too and he hated messy and empty houses¹.

Ryou's father, Shen² Bakura accepted Bakura as his own son and let him live with Ryou and keep him company since Rakoku was barely ever home for he was always on an archeological dig in Egypt.

"I'll call him when we get to my place." Yugi said.

"I wonder what the yamis are doing...?" Malik thought aloud.

"They better not be destroying my house. Grandpa would have a fit when he comes back from Egypt and sees the house in ruins." Yugi said worriedly.

"Don't worry about it, Yugi. Bakura started to be careful of things and he doesn't like things breaking."

"Yami doesn't break anything either." Yugi added.

"Marik doesn't like to break things or Bakura'll kill him for messing the place up. Whether they're at Ryou's house or anyone else's house." Malik stated.

There was silence around them now, each in their own little world. You see, the hikaris had a 'small' crush on their counter parts ever since they met them but they feared that they would be rejected so they keot their feelings inside or they would talk about it to each other.

'I wish Yami loved me back...' Yugi thought sadly.

'I love him, but does he love me?' Ryou thought to himself.

'Love is so confusing.' Malik thought and almost ran into a pole.

~Meanwhile~

Unbeknownst to them, three people were planning something...

"How can we tell them?" one asked.

"I don't know! Don't ask me!" another replied.

"I love Yugi! He is so kawaii!" one said in a dreamy state.

"Ryou is so hot!" the first voice said, going into a dreamy state like the third voice.

"Malik is drop dead sexy!" the second said, now they were all in a dreamy state.

"How are we going to tell them how we feel? I don't want to get rejected..." the third voice said.

"Well then, no more dreaming... We can do that later... We have to plan this out!" The second voice said.

"Right." The third and first voice said in unison.

~With Ryou, Yugi, and Malik~

They neared the Kame Game Shop and they walked inside the shop, only to be met with silence.

"Yami! I'm home!" Yugi called and walked into the house part of the building.

Ryou, Yugi, and Malik then heard three pairs of feet running down the stairs and then, appearing around the corner was Yami, Bakura, and Marik.

"Aibou!!!" What took you so long?! I was so bored!" Yami whined and hugged his hikari so tight that Yugi couldn't breathe.

"Y... Yami! Air! ... Can't Breathe!" Yugi choked out and Yami blushed and finally let go of Yugi. Yugi was blushing a deep crimson at that time.

With the others, they were being faced with something similar.

"Aibou! Yami wouldn't let me have any juice!" Bakura said and tried to pout but failed miserably.

Ryou giggled and that made Bakura blush. "You can have some juice when we get home, okay?" with that, Bakura nodded rapidly.

"Malik!" Marik cried.

Malik sweat dropped. "What is it this time?" he asked, exasperated.

"I'm so confused!"

Malik sighed.

"Confused about what?" Yugi asked curiously.

The other alter egos saw what Marik was confused about and that left them thinking too.

"We're confused too!" Yami and Bakura said at the same time.

"About what?" Ryou asked.

The three yamis looked at each other and, all at once, cried, "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS 'CHRISTMAS' THING?!?!" ³

The hikaris stared at their yamis and sweat dropped. After what seemed like hours, standing and staring at their bewildered yamis, Yugi decided to start and explain to the yamis.

"Well, Christmas is a very special holiday." Yugi started off. "It's the season of giving."

"Yes, yes. One of my favorites too. Christmas is very peaceful and full of joy. You get to spend time with the people you care about." Ryou said.

"Yea and this big fat guy named Santa Claus will go down the chimney on Christmas Eve and give all the good boys and girls some presents!" Malik said with a dazed look in his eyes.

Yugi and Ryou sweat dropped.

"Yes, and you get to do a lot of things too, like caroling, decorating, and whatnot." Ryou explained.

"And, there's no school!" Yugi said happily.

The yamis nodded their heads, showing the hikaris that they were listening. Then, they said, "Ahh." Showing that they understood Christmas... Kinda.

"Get it?" Yugi asked.

There were various of nods coming from Yami, Bakura, and Marik. Yugi smiled at the accomplishment.

"But one more question." Marik said.

"What?" Malik snapped out of his daze and asked Marik.

"What's that fluffy cold white stuff that started to fall from the sky a few weeks ago?" Yami and Bakura turned to the three hikaris, wondering the same thing.

Yugi, Ryou, and Malik sweat dropped again.

"This is going to be a long day." Yugi mumbled and Ryou and Malik nodded in agreement.

¤·¤·¤·¤·¤ ·¤·¤·¤·¤·&cu rren;·¤·¤·¤·¤&middo t;¤·¤·¤·¤·¤& middot;¤·¤·¤·¤·&cur ren;·¤·¤·¤·¤· ;¤·¤·¤·¤·¤&m iddot;¤·¤·¤·¤·&curr en;·¤·¤·¤·¤· ¤¤·¤·¤·¤·&cu rren;·¤·¤·¤·¤&middo t;¤·¤·¤·¤·¤& middot;¤·

¹- Bakura is actually CAREFUL! What is this world coming to?!?!

²- Thanks Bakura and Egypt Lover for correcting Ryou's dad's name ^^.

³- This IS their first Christmas. What'd you expect?

Koishii No Tenshi: "Yay! My Christmas fic is turning out good so far! ^^"

Yami: "Sounds interesting."

Yugi: "Yea!"

Koishii No Tenshi: "Yup yup yup! How'd you people like my Christmas fic so far?"

(Cricket Noise)

Koishii No Tenshi: "Wait, I don't have any reviews yet to tell me how you guys like it ^^''."

Joey: "I like it!"

Seto: "Because you get to live with me and being my lover, right?"

Joey: "Yup!"

Koishii No Tenshi: "Well, please review and tell me what you think of this fic so far, k?"