Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Conflicting Emotions ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:
Kazuki Takahashi owns Yu-Gi-Oh! If I did, then there would be more moments like episode 180- where Yami catches Seto. (Was anyone else just waiting for him to close the distance between them and kiss Seto before he passed out?)
 
“Talking”
`Thought's' in normal POV
Flash Back/ Emphasis
Hikari to Yami
Yami to Hikari
 
 
Chapter Five
Saturday morning
 
 
Seto nodded before moving to sit down next to the former pharaoh on the bed, keeping his eyes on him briefly before shifting his gaze to the bed. “We need to talk about last night.” Crimson eyes glanced over towards the window; he didn't want to talk about it yet. Why he hadn't told Yuugi was a reason that probably wasn't the greatest. His light was simply not the type of person to take things like this well. Yuugi would overreact and worry constantly, which was exactly what Seto didn't do unless he was panicky still from whatever his latest memory was at the moment; then though it was understandable. On a normal basis, he wasn't acting like he was fragile and might break, his hikari wouldn't understand when to worry and when to not. It was easier this way…
“What do you want to talk about?” Perhaps the brunette wanted to talk about something else? Had anything else happened the previous day, other then that memory? “First, why you didn't tell Yuugi?” So there was more then one things he wanted to discuss with him? Could he be so unlucky that it was both? “Hikari would be worrying constantly, asking me questions I might not want to answer, but not relenting in wanting to know. He wouldn't want to be `kept in the dark' about what was going on. I need my space sometimes and he doesn't understand that sometimes.”
Seto nodded, knowing that he would most likely do something of the sort should he know- it would only make things worse then they already were, and Yami did not need that right now. “What else did you want to ask me?” The brunette sighed; talking about this wasn't something he really wanted to do… “No, it's fine, that's all I wanted to know.” Yami gave him a curious look but merely nodded. He moved closer to the teen CEO, smiling again. “Do want to know about the dream I had?” Seto smiled, or as close to as he could manage, and nodded. The former pharaoh grinned happily before resting his head against the others shoulder, telling him about his latest memory.
 
--- ---
 
By the time the two actually went downstairs it was near noon. Entering the kitchen, they were greeted with Mokuba trying to desperately reach for something on a shelf he wasn't quite tall enough to get. Yami chuckled quietly while the brunette merely shook his head and silently and went over to help his brother. The raven haired youth smiled up at Seto, “Ohayo gozaimasu Niisama!” He turned slightly and saw the other teen as well, greeting him. The brunette frowned slightly, “Mokuba, I thought we agreed that you wouldn't eat cereal on the weekends?” Stormy blue eyes glanced back at him, “Demo, I didn't know you were up yet.” Seto merely shook his head and sighed, causing Yami and Mokuba to laugh. The two were shooed out of the kitchen, retreating to the living while Seto muttered something under his breath and went to make breakfast for the three of them.
--- ---
Once the three had finished eating, and the kitchen had been cleaned up, they had retreated to the living room. Mokuba went to playing one of his video games, immediately absorbed into it and glued to the television screen. Yami was lying on his stomach, since he was still a tad tired, head resting on one of Seto's thighs while the brunette lightly massaged the base of his neck and shoulder's gently. The action was soothing and had him dozing after a few minutes, crimson eyes refusing to comply in his wishes to stay open. He wanted to enjoy the massage and close contact it provided, but instead found himself being put to sleep from it. Yami had to eventually give in though, letting his eyes slip shut and be lulled to sleep from Seto's gentle touch.
--- ---
“He's still sleeping?” Mokuba asked incredulously, staring at the sleeping form still lying on his brother. The older only gazed down at Yami, thankful that he seemed to be sleeping without the past haunting him for once. “He needs the rest…” The brunette brushed aside the golden bangs that had slipped down in front of the other's face. Mokuba watched as the older lovingly caressed the sleeping teen's cheek, groaning and shaking his head at his brother's actions. “You need to tell him already, Niisama. You can't sit there and tell me you're happy with how things are between you two.” Blue eyes glanced up briefly before gazing back down at Yami. “It's enough.” He murmured quietly. `It has to be…'
--- ---
 
Very short, I know… Next chapter will be longer, promise!
Review please!