Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Do you Dream of Me? ❯ Introduction ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
..........Passion.......it lies in all of us. Sleeping, waiting; and though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir....opens it's jaws and howls. Passion is what complete's everyone's lives. Even though some don't want to think that they do have it, it's inside of them. It's apart of every fiber of there being. If there wasn't a such thing as passion, life would be desolate........empty rooms; shattered, and dank. Without passion....we'd be truly dead.

My name is Dawn Grayson. I want to tell you a story that changed the way I looked at the world. It was a time of hatred; a time of death; a time of rebirth; and a time of cold vengeance. I'm not the same person I was before I went to Duelist Kingdom. Ever since Kaiba went away and I never heard of him since. Although, I never really liked him very much, I kept getting this bad feeling that something was going to happen to him. And Unfortunately, my feelings are usually right about these kind of things...I've always been some kind of lookout for him ever since I was little. Even though I never wanted to, something inside me kept drawing be forward to help him, as much as I didn't want to...but this was the greatest challenge of all for the both of us.