Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dragoons ❯ IN Which There Is Much Talking ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

And we have the 3rd chapter. Before I start I want to say something...I CAN OFFICIALLY DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE MY LICENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm good now.

Ryo: So get on with it!

K!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Don't know why in Ra's name you think I own YuGiOh.

Warnings: Violence, swearing, possible fluff, Anzu...<.<...>.>...>.< I don't really like her especially the friendship rants so I deem that she needs a warning!

"words"-speaking

'words'-quotes

"word"-person on the phone

words-thoughts

words-sound effects

(words)-Yugi to Yami

((words))-Yami to Yugi

[words]-Ryou to Bakura

[[words]]-Bakura to Ryou

{words}-Malik to Marik

{{ words}}-Marik to Malik

<Me interrupting>

You all had better remember that cause I ain't typing it again! >.< NOW ON WITH THE FIC!

Ryo: --;;; you are so dramatic.

~~~~~~~~

Last time

~~~~~~~~

Everyone saw Malik sweat drop and shake his head. "So what's the verdict guys?" "Well Bakura's alive but I doubt he'll want to move any time soon." "Marik's alive but he keeps complaining about seeing 'pretty chibi dragons of Ra' that he seeing dancing around. I think you fried his brain to much." Everyone sweat dropped as Seto simply shrugged his shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------------

Kaiba Mansion-about 4:20 p.m.

-------------

Ryou has wandered off too get the first aid kid and LOTS of ice for Marik and Bakura's burns. Marik and 'Kura are currently not moving or talking and Malik possesses a very nice set of swirly eyes. Everyone else was having a nice civil conversation.

"I only heard off merging people with duel monsters twice back in Egypt before I took the throne. Once was when some priest and an army general were talking about merging people with duel monster to make better soldiers. And I heard a rumor that someone got combined with a Silver Fang, so they looked like a wolf man, but that's all I ever heard of it." Sighs and thoughtful looks all round. "Sounds like someone got them selves turned into a werewolf." Said a grinning Jou who received a thwack from Seto's tail for the wise crack. Some of the others chuckled at the comment and the ryuujins antics. "Well who do you think it was then?" Everyone thought about it. "If Shadi was bored I really wouldn't put it passed him." "I guess Yug' but there's always that freak Pegasus ya know." "Don't think so koryuu. I happen to know that he has sunken into sever depression and is admitted to a private hospital." "Don't you usually call Jou a koinu?" "Yes Yugi but it unfortunately no longer really applies. If or when we change back I can go back to koinu." "Makes sense but how do you me but how do you know about Pegasus? Were you bored and doing some random search/hacking?" Seto's eyebrow twitched. "Something like that Malik."

BING BONG Everyone jumped then looked at Mokuba. "I didn't call anyone else but I guess I'm volunteered to answer." Everyone nodded as the door bell rang again. BING BONG BI Mokuba yanked the door open to reveal none other then Honda, Otogi, and Anzu. She spoke up first. "Hey Mokuba! We came to see how Jou was doing." Mokuba gave it brief thought then shrugged. "Follow me please." He said with a bright smile. He led them to the room where the others were.

Ryou had returned by the time they got there. He and Malik were more or less hiding their Yamis from view <they prevented a rant thank Ra!> as they wrapped all the burns in ice and attended any other wounds they came across on their no longer smoking Yamis. Apparently Jou and Seto could change their nails to razor sharp claws.

When the new arrivals saw Jou and Seto It was mixed reactions. Honda's jaw dropped, Otogi's eye's got really big, and Anzu almost fainted. Jou turned and, seeing his friends, jumped up and headed over shouting "Hey guys!". Anzu, who had recovered, stared at Jou in disbelief <no not because he is shirtless.> "Jou is that really you?" Jou grinned. "Of course it's me! Who else would it be?" Honda shook his head. "I don't thing she expected to see you shirtless..." "...or with wings and a tail." Finished Otogi. Jou grinned impishly. "It's not like I'm the only one." Said Jou as he pointed with a wing.

The new comers blinked again when they saw Seto but shrugged and places on the floor and couch. That is Anzu sat on the couch and Honda sat on the floor with Otogi in his lap. <Down Otogi/Honda fans! Down I say.> Jou reclaimed his floor spot. "So I'm guessing this little pow wow is to decide who did this to you." "You win the gold cupie doll Otogi." Came the sarcastic reply from Seto. "This form dose have it's perks though." Both Jou and Seto got that predatory smirk again. "Really? What would they be?" "Well that would be obvious Honda. We can fly and these tails are pretty useful..."

"...And having powers and claws is really useful as well."

As this was said Ryou and Malik dragged their now conscious, bandaged, and iced Yamis over to the group. "Yes as Bakura and Marik helped them discover." Jou and Seto shared a look and got up and stood on either side of aforementioned Yamis. "And these are our examples for the usefulness of dragon powers." Marik and Bakura attempted to glare bit it ended up looking more like a puppy glare. Anzu in the interim looked shocked at the state that the psycho's were in. <o no here it comes.> "You know friends really shouldn't do things like that to each other. Even if they are psycho's." "O come on Anzu they set them selves up for it. And they helped us discover that we had our dragon's powers!" "It doesn't really matter. You shouldn't have hurt them enough to cause them to look like mummies..." she continues in this manner. "No! My head hurts to much for it. Stop the Friendship ranting bitch. KUDASAI!" Begged Marik with his hands pressed against his head. Seto obliged by hitting Anzu in the back of her head with his tail...Hard. She slumped sideways on the couch unconscious. "Praise be to Amun-Ra!" <He may be over reacting slightly.>

Everyone took a moment too see if Anzu was going too wake up. When she did they just went back the conversation. Since they knew that the cause wasn't an Item Holder they tried to figure out who it could be. In the end they decided to get Ishizu <I'm changing how I spell her name.> over to help them. Malik got 'volunteered' to call.

-------------

Ishitar Residence- 5:10 p.m.

-------------

Ring R "Hello." "Hey Ishizu. Can you come over and help use with a problem?" "I'm guessing that this has to do with the incident yesterday. Sure I'll be there in 5 minutes." "Thanks sis!" Click Click

And that's all you get for now sorry.

Japanese-English

Arigato-Thank You

Koryuu-baby dragon/dragonlet

Kudasai-Please

That was really fun! I promise not to hurt the characters to much. So don't be mad at me for a little character torture kudasai! Please review. (pondering) How to get them to review? I know! Use the power of a Chibi.

*Puts Mei-chan in front of reviewers *

Mei-chan: Pwease weiview this chaper pwease! *uses the all powerful Puppy Chibi Eyes*