Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Hot Wax and Lube ❯ Hot Wax and Lube ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Author: Demonwing ©
Date: 03-29-06
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its characters. Kazuki Takahashi, as well as all affiliates, are the creators and genius behind them. The story/plot contained within this fic/piece, however, is all mine!!! Bwahahaha!!!
Warnings: Shonen-Ai
Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
Pairings: Jou + Seto
Type: Drabble
OCs: None… Dammit!!!
Summary: Jou and Seto have a bimonthly ritual that just peeves the blond, yet arouses him at the same time.
Beta/Editor: Purkle Dragon Goddess
Words: 484



Hot Wax and Lube


        & nbsp; "Tell me again why I have to do this?"
          Seto glared at the blond beneath him. Talking through several white strips of paper between his lips, the billionaire pointedly replied, "Because, I don’t like my men hairy." He was currently sitting on Jou’s hips, loving every moment as the other man twitched, cringed, or struggled in an attempt to escape his grasp.
          Givi ng up for the moment, Jou crossed his arms over his chest and rolled his eyes. "And exactly how many men do you have besides me?" There was no way that the brunet was going to stick that hot wax and those strips of paper on his chest. No way. Giving his lover the evil-eye, Jou hoped that Seto would back off. The blond should have known better. Seto never backed down from anything once he set his mind to it.
          "None," was the simple answer he received.
          " Gee, I wonder why that is," the blond sarcastically quipped back. "Could it be that you’re such a prissy ass?"
          Seto& rsquo;s deep, dark, sapphire eyes turned into mere slits at the blond’s comment. "If I’m that damn unbearable, then why are you with me?" Never once taking his eyes off his lover, he rolled the heated wax over a portion of Jou’s chest and smoothed on one strip of paper… then quickly pulled it off.
          Jou yelped in pain, bucking up into his lover, grasping the other male’s hips roughly. "Dammit! What the hell are you trying to do, rip my damn skin off?!" The brunet just smiled lecherously, a promise of more pain if he gave him any more lip. Shutting his trap, Jou clenched his teeth, trying to bare the pain each time his sadistic lover put another strip on his sensitive skin and tore it off. Every few weeks the brunet would do this to him. The pain was excruciating, and yet, ironically enough, it never failed to set the blond’s hormones off. I must be some sort of masochist, he thought, bucking at another rough attempt. Reaching his hand under the pillow, he grasped the tube of lube he hid under there earlier when his lover went to get the hot wax. Looking back at the billionaire with lust filled eyes, his only thoughts were of how Seto’s ass was his as soon as this was over.


The End

Copyright © Demonwing