Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ In a time of danger ❯ chap. 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yami's P.O.V.

I stared at it in awe. I've never really noticed how it glowed so beautifully. I sighed as I slipped the puzzle back on my neck. Yugi had left for Anzu's an hour ago. I wonder how he's doing.

Yugi's P.O.V.

The streets were cold and damp. I shivered as I looked down at the glowing puzzle.

/yami?/

//…//

I sighed. Yami must be gazing at it again. I tell you. He's obsessed. I said to myself as I walked up to her house and rang the bell.

"AHH!" I stumbled back as the door was quickly opened, not realizing Anzu would answer so soon.

"HI YUGI!!" Anzu practically yelled in an overly happy voice. I cringed. There's something not right about that girl.

"COME IN COME IN COME IN YUGI! She screamed as she yanked my arm and flung me inside.

"Uhh, Anzu? You… called?"

"OH YES! I FORGOT! I wanted to show you something."

I stepped back at her sudden change of voice.

"Are you ok Anzu? You look a little…pale."

"NO NO YUGI I'M FINE!" She yelled normally again and grabbed my hand leading me down her hallway. Next thing I new, I was thrown in some dark room. No lights.

"I'll be back YUGI!!"

something was really freaking me out. Anzu seamed..Different. I mean, shes always crazy but..

/yami?/

//…//

/yyaammmiii…/

//…//

/YAMI!!/

//…//

"Damn him. He's STILL looking at it? He has issues.."

At that moment she burst in with a grin on her face, hands behind her back.

"Yyyuugggiiii-kkuuunnn… I want to talk to you…"

/YAMI??/

//….//

"holy shit…it's it's over." I scooted back intill I hit the wall. I knew Anzu had something planed.

She moved closer. Her face seemed dark. She laughed evilly.

"An-anzu??…" did she-she lose her mind or something?? Oh my god!

Its over. She pulled out a knife.

/YAMI! YAMI HELP!/

//…//

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------_--