Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Innocent ❯ Innocent ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Innocent
 
 
It was a bright sunny day like usual, Yami was going to meet Marik at Yugi's grandfather's shop. Yami wore black muscle T and black jeans when he arrived Marik wore a white muscle T and blue jeans. They both nodded and started to walk back to Yugi/Yami's home as they walked up the stairs Marik could take it no longer.
“Yami” he breathed lowly and kissed him, surprised but thankful Yami began to kiss back as they made their way to the bedroom. Marik fought to push Yami on the bed but instead was forced down first. Finally they broke for air and noticed both had no shirts, Yami smiled at Marik's bare chest, as did Marik to Yami. When they were about to go at it again a soft knock was heard at the front door they both got up but not before a short sexy kiss. Yami opened the door to see.
“Serenity!”
“Oh hi Yugi um I can't find Jou and was wondering if he was here”
“No he's not”
“Oh thank you”
“You wanna come in”
“Thanks” she walked in and followed both boys into the living room.
“So um Yugi...” she wandered off not knowing what to say.
`He looks nice but so different just like Anzu always said when she thought about him. He looks so stern I don't know what to say I don't know him well'. Marik moved closer to her and could already feel the heat of her body.
“Do you want something to drink?”
“Sure thanks” when Yami went into the kitchen Marik could do nothing to hold himself back and wrapped his arms around Serenity's waist she gasped at his touch but turned and kissed him as well. When Yami came back he liked what he saw and pulled away Marik to let himself at Serenity, she began to take off her shirt to reveal a white tank top and shapely waist. She pushed both down on the couch and kissed each one as much as she could.
“I always thought you were so innocent!” Marik thought out loud
“Who ever said I was really Jou's innocent little sister” she smirked and pulled off her mask to reveal Isis. Both boys were shocked.
“Isis!”
“Nope” she pulled off another mask to reveal Mie (Sorry I spelt that wrong).
“Whoa Mie!” they didn't mind though and just kept at it.