Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Ironclad ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ironclad

Author: Cheysuli

Rated: PG

Pairing: Yami/Bakura

A/N: Just a short little one-shot. I'm not too fond of the ending but it's better than what I had before.

_______________________

"What the hell is that?"

Yami smiled. "Underwear," he said proudly, trying to hand the item to his lover.

Bakura frowned, glaring at Yami. "That's not underwear. Underwear is made out of cloth and is soft and comfortable. That," he continued, gesturing to the... thing that Yami was still trying to give him. "Is made out of metal and... oh Ra, is that a padlock?!"

Yami smirked, nodding as Bakura stared in wide eyed shock. "Yep! I thought you could wear it tonight... since you insist on going out tonight without me."

Bakura shook his head, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. "You're insane, Yami. There is no way in hell I would ever wear that."

Yami frowned, finally shoving the iron underwear into Bakura's arms. "You are going out alone at night in a town full of perverts and rapists. Your ass is mine and mine alone and as your Pharaoh, I order you to wear that!"

Bakura glared.

________________________

"Bakura?"

"Yes, Yugi?" Bakura asked as he finished getting ready. "Did you need something?"

Yugi frowned, watching Bakura a moment before returning his gaze to the still figure on the floor. "What's wrong with Yami?"

Bakura smiled innocently as he brushed his hair. "He's just taking a nap, Yugi."

Yugi glared, fighting the urge to smirk. "On the floor?"

"Yes."

"Wearing a metal helmet?"

"...yes."

Yugi smirked as he watched Bakura finish with his hair and turn to leave the room, stepping carefully over the 'sleeping' Pharaoh. "And would this have anything to do with that loud clang I heard a few moments ago?"

"Uh... no?"

Yugi sighed and waved Bakura out of the room.

_________________________________________

Bakura smirked as he left the house, laughing quietly as he heard Yugi shriek.

"Bakura, where's the key?!"

~Owari~