Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell Hold 'Em ❯ Interlude 5: Noah/Riana ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KISS AND TELL HOLD EM
 
ML: It's time for the next interlude!
 
Noah: Let me guess. It's my turn.
 
ML: Yep. I don't own YGO or any authors. All I do own is a fansub copy of “Witch Hunter Robin”, and some OCs. Last time, Yami and YF, who's a fellow author, pulled a Paris Hilton by filming themselves doin' the deed. ROLL IT!
 
 
Interlude 5: Noah/Riana
 
As Noah folded, he knew that he was going to be questioned. Bakura then asked away, as Yugi came back with the pizzas. “So Noah, about you and Riana, has she ever dressed up in some crazy getup as foreplay?”
 
Noah, who thought, `Riana's so gonna kill me if I ever tell anybody.' said, “Yeah. It all started when she dressed up as a cop…”
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
Noah was finishing up a movie. He had finished his homework, and he was very much home alone. Seto was at work, and Mokuba was with Rebecca on a date, leaving poor Noah alone for the night. He looked at the clock, and saw it was 20 minutes past midnight, and he needed to get to bed. He then heard the doorbell, and went to answer. What greeted him was one big shock in the form of Riana. She was all dressed up in a policeman's uniform, and swinging around a pair of handcuffs.
 
“Noah Kaiba, you're under arrest for being so damn sexy.” Riana said, in her best authoritative voice.
 
“Really? I hope there's a strip search involved.” Noah replied.
 
Riana got up close and personal to Noah, and kissed him. She said, “Oh, there's going to be more than a strip search when I'm done.”
 
Noah just smiled at her, and kissed her passionately and hard. After a few minutes of one great kiss, he went and picked up Riana, and carried her bridal style into his bedroom. Then, she kissed him, and as she did, she stripped him, and patted him down, pretending to search him for drugs or weapons. She then pushed him down to the bed, and cuffed his wrists there with one pair of handcuffs, and another pair she hid in her skirt. She put the keys on the nightstand. Then she went downstairs, took up a bag, and tied his ankles to the other bedposts with a pair of handkerchiefs. Then she smiled, and took off the costume very slowly, swaying her hips while she did so.
 
Then, she slowly walked to the bed, and kissed Noah, but took away her mouth before he could have a chance to deepen the kiss. Riana went downward, kissing and licking the most sensitive spots of his body. When she got to his member, she nibbled on the shaft, making Noah moan. Riana then licked slowly and when she got to the head, her tongue played with it over and over again. “Riana… please… stop…” Noah begged.
 
Riana just said, “Nope.” She then lowered her mouth on him, sucking him over and over again. She was going extremely slowly. Slow enough to have Noah lose his mind. He thrust his hips up and down in time with her sucking. Just as he was about to cum, she stopped, and said, “Not on my watch, buster.” She then got up on him, and held his cock, rubbed it on her slick opening, and slid just the head in her, then took it out. “Tell me how much you want me.” She said.
 
“I won't beg.” Noah said.
 
“That wasn't what I wanted to hear.” Riana replied. “Tell me you want me to ride you.” She said as she inserted the head again.
 
Noah was about ready to lose his mind, and yelled, “RIDE ME! PUT ME IN YOU BEFORE I GO INSANE!”
 
“That wasn't so hard wasn't it?” Riana asked, as she slowly slid in. She smiled and rocked back and forth slowly, feeling his member rub against her g-spot, and moaning loudly. Then she went harder after a few minutes, and as that happened, she took the keys from the nightstand, and unlocked Noah's wrists, wanting his hands on her. Noah complied by rubbing her back, and playing with her breasts.
 
“Oh, Noah…” Riana moaned as she felt his fingers playing with her clit. She felt her control about to snap, and it broke. “NOAH!!”
 
“RIANA!” He moaned as he came too, spilling his seed into her. She got off him, took off the handkerchiefs and he wrapped himself around her, whispering “I love you” as he caressed her.
 
“I love you too, Noah.” She said as she went to sleep, him not falling too far behind.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“And that was it.” Noah ended his narration as he received his cards. Just as he finished, the doorbell rang, and Yugi went to answer. It was Valon.
 
“Hey Valon. What are you doing here?” Yugi asked.
 
“Well, I figured I'd come over and schmooze a bit. You mates playing' poker or something?” Valon asked.
 
“Yeah. You'll have to wait until someone loses his money though. Five dollar buy in.” Yugi explained.
 
“Ok.” Valon replied, as both guys went in. Then, the game began again, Yugi, Joey, Tristan, Duke, and Yami calling the big blind, which was Marik. Kaiba, however, folded, as his hand wasn't good enough. Then Bakura and called the blind, and then Noah called too. Then Bakura dealt the flop. It was the 10 of diamonds, the seven of clubs and the four of hearts. Both blinds checked, while Yugi bet, and Joey and Tristan called. Duke, seeing as he didn't have enough money, said, “I'm all in.” Yami, Bakura, and Noah all folded, leaving Yugi, Joey, Tristan, and Duke in. Then Bakura dealt the turn card. It was the five of clubs. Yugi smiled and said, “I'm all in.” He threw in his chips and Joey and Tristan decided they wanted out. Bakura then dealt the river, and it was a five of spades.
 
“Show them.” Bakura said.
 
Duke flipped his hand. “Three of a kind.” He said, revealing a five of diamonds and a six of hearts.
 
“Sorry, but I have a straight.” Yugi said, flipping over his cards. They were a six of diamonds and an eight of clubs.
 
Joey yelled, “BURN!” as Yugi scooped up his pot.
 
Duke said, “Aw man!” as he left. Valon came to pay up the buy in, and Yugi gave him some chips. Then Bakura passed over to Marik, who said, “So Seto, what was the most out of the ordinary sex you ever had with Ishizu?”
 
Kaiba just said, “Well… there was this one time…”
 
(ELSEWHERE)
 
Mokuba strained against the bonds that Rebecca held him against. They may have been handkerchiefs, but he just couldn't get himself free. “Are you sure about this, Rebecca?”
 
“Just relax, love.” Rebecca said, as she kissed her lover.
 
(END CHAPTER)
 
 
Well, what do you think? R&R!