Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell Hold 'Em ❯ Interlude 8: Valon/LilyIris ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KISS AND TELL HOLD `EM
 
ML: Well, two more interludes and I'm gonna be done.
 
Bakura: What?
ML: Just kidding. There's gonna be a second round!
 
Kaiba: Well, I guess you're not as brainless as I thought!
 
ML: Yeah I know, anyway, I don't own YGO or any authors. I do own the original characters. ROLL IT!
 
 
Interlude 8: Valon/LilyIris
 
As Joey shuffled the cards and dealt, he looked over at Valon with a neutral face. After all, this was the girl who wanted Mai just as bad as he did during the orichalcos mess, but he could trust him now. After all, he was dating another girl from school, Lily. (AN: I hope you don't mind me calling you Lily in this one, LI!) He took a breath, and asked, “So Valon, what was the most interesting sex you ever had?”
 
“Now that you mention it mate, there was this one time, so here goes!” Valon answered, and began his narrative.
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
Valon sat in the train to London with his new girlfriend, Lily, beside him. Of course, they had met four months after the whole orichalcos thing. Raphael set them up and they had even gone on a double date with Joey and Mai. But, he grew to love Lily. Little did he know that he'd grow to love her more after this train ride.
 
Lily knew that the car they were in, the sleeping coach was behind them. She snuck a kiss on Valon's lips, and to her surprise, he kissed her right back. She then told him, “I need you, now.”
 
Valon asked, “Here? On a train?”
 
“Yes. You think I'm going to wait until we get to the hotel?” Lily answered. “I need you in me NOW!” She took hold of Valon's hand, and led him to the sleeping coach. Then she pushed him to the wall, and they started to French-kiss, their tongues duelling with one another for control. In the course of the kiss, Valon slipped his hands down Lily's back to take off her shirt, and she happily obliged, by raising her arms so that he could do it. Then he watched as Lily took off her bra, revealing two very nice breasts.
 
“You're beyond beautiful, love.” Valon said as he kissed her again, then kissed her neck and played with her breasts and sucking on her nipples.
 
Lily moaned at the contact. She decided to stop Valon, and he did stop, then she took his long sleeved t-shirt, revealing a very impressive upper body. She then pushed him onto a bed nearby and then took off the rest of her clothing. Then got on top, kissed Valon, and took his pants and boxers too, throwing them on top of the rest of the discarded clothes, then got on top again, so her sex was facing his mouth.
 
Valon instantly got the message, and started to lick at it while Lily sucked his member. Both parties were moaning at this, and loved it too. Then after at least 10 minutes of it, they both came together, and while Lily licked up Valon's sex for his come, Valon licked some of lily's come off his face. Then they kissed, swapping and relishing the taste of each other's come.
 
“Valon… I want you inside me. I need to feel it… HURRY!” Lily said, as lustily as she could manage.
 
“But what if you become pregnant?” Valon asked, voicing his concern.
 
“Don't worry, I'm on the pill.” Lily answered. “Make my day, my Australian lover.”
 
“As you wish, love.” Valon replied, and instantly got on top of her. He slowly inserted himself in, and felt something block her way.
 
“This could hurt. Are you sure?” Valon asked, again voicing his concern.
 
“I've waited long enough. It's yours!” Lily answered, and Valon nodded, and pierced through. Lily moaned as her hymen gave way.
 
“Did I hurt you?” Valon asked.
 
“A bit, but I'm ok. Go slow.” Lily answered. Valon nodded, and went slowly at first, kissing and caressing her just to try and ease the pain. But the pain went away after a few minutes, and Lily thrust her hips against Valon's experimentally, and it felt great.
 
“Oh Valon…” She moaned as her thrusts matched his. “It feels… so good…”
 
“You're so tight, Lily…” Valon praised as he thrust in. “So tight… I love you…”
 
“I… love you too…” Lily moaned. “Go faster, love…”
 
Valon went faster, and both teens moaned louder as the feeling intensified. After a good 20 minutes, they came together, moaning each other's name, and were lying in each other's arms.
 
“I heard that there's nothing sexier than having sex on a train.” Valon said, enjoying the afterglow coming from both his and Lily's body.
 
“Well, who told you? Mai?” Lily asked.
 
“Mai? Who the hell is Mai?” Valon asked as he kissed his newfound love.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“And that was it, mate.” Valon said, ending his narration.
 
“Wow! I can't believe you did that!” Joey said.
 
“Well, mate, it was fun.” Valon replied, as the cards were dealt. Yami called the bet, and so did Kaiba. Then Bakura rose, and Marik, Yugi, and Joey called while Valon called as well. Then Joey dealt the flop. It was the Jack of hearts, the two of diamonds and the ace of hearts. Both blinds (Tristan and Valon) checked, while Yami bet, and Kaiba rose. Bakura decided to fold first. Then Marik rose, and Yugi dropped. Then Joey dropped too, as did Tristan and Valon, leaving Yami, Kaiba, and Marik to play. Then Joey threw in the turn card. It was the 10 of diamonds. All three checked, and Joey flipped up the river card. It was the eight of clubs. Yami rose, but Kaiba folded, while Marik called.
 
Yami showed his cards. “Straight.” He said, revealing a nine of spades and a queen of hearts.
 
“Damn!” Marik said, as he shown his hand. It was the ace of clubs and a king of diamonds. Joey, between bites of pizza, gave the cards to Tristan to shuffle and deal.
 
“So Bakura, what was the sexiest prop Mandy and you ever used?” Tristan asked.
 
“Well, there was this one time when Mandy brought over a Polaroid camera…” Bakura began.
 
(END CHAPTER)
 
 
Well, that's it for now! R&R!