Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell Hold 'Em ❯ Interlude 10: Yugi/Téa II ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KISS AND TELL HOLD `EM
 
ML: The second round has begun, and it's gonna get hotter!
 
Yugi: How hot are we talking here?
 
ML: Hot as in REALLY hot peppers! Anyway, I don't own anything, except the original characters. Last time, Bakura and Mandy had one REALLY spicy photo shoot, and just when you think the temperature would cool down, the girls show up, and the stakes have been raised!
 
 
Interlude 10: Yugi/Téa II
 
Téa and Yugi threw each of their tops aside, leaving Yugi in his bare chest, and Téa wearing her bra, but still wearing a skirt. Then Valon shuffled up the deck, and prepared to deal. But before dealing, he asked Téa, “So mate, what was the wildest sex you ever had?”
 
“It happened during spring break…” Téa began…
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
Téa stretched out as the surf came in. It was that time of year again: spring break. The one time of year in which students would let loose, let their hair and inhibitions down. Of course, most girls weren't like that during most of the year. However, you would be plenty surprised how many tales of spring break shenanigans were told. While Christy, Mandy, Lily, Riana and YF were partying it up with their boyfriends, Mai, Serenity, Ishizu and Téa were at the beach, soaking some last minute rays while their significant others were either swimming or playing volleyball.
 
Joey checked out his watch, and realized that it was getting late. He said, “Guys! It's getting late!” While Joey, Tristan, and Seto headed off to the hotel, Téa decided to take a nap. Then something happened. She couldn't explain it, but she saw Yugi who was in the chair beside her, and smiled a very hedonistic smile.
 
“Yugi, are you in the mood to party?” Téa asked.
 
This question really caught Yugi by surprise, as he knew that Téa was not a partier. He said, “I never knew you wanted to.”
 
“Well, I want to.” Téa said, and then after they changed in separate rooms, Téa grabbed Yugi's hand, and led him to the club where he knew the others would be at, and they started to dance VERY sensually. Then, he saw Duke and the others who were very interested in something.
 
He let go for a minute, and asked, “What's up, Duke?”
 
“There's a wet t-shirt contest!” Duke answered. He then whooped loudly as Christy got water poured onto her shirt, and next thing you know, the party picked up. Of course, Téa smiled, got on the stage, and then whispered something into the ear of one of the judges.

“There's another competitor here!” He said, as the guy holding the pitcher got ready. Everyone else, including Christy, Mandy, Lily, Riana and YF had already been sprayed. Then Téa got sprayed, and every guy within 10 feet of the stage was drooling. But Yugi and Yami both sent a glare their way.
Téa had won the contest while Riana and Christy won second and third respectively. After that, Christy and Mandy were dancing just as seductively, and had even kissed each other much to the excitement of Duke and Bakura.
 
Téa and Yugi then walked back to the beach, and Téa said, “I had a great time.”
 
“Yeah. I can't believe how many guys you had been accosted by during that wet t-shirt contest.” Yugi said.
 
“Hey, it was all in fun! Don't be so jealous!” Téa replied.
 
“I'm not jealous!” Yugi fired back.
 
“Yes you are!” Téa said, but Yugi cut her off, by kissing her. Then Téa pushed him down near the surf, and nearly ripped off his clothing. Yugi helped by sliding off Téa's shirt and shorts, revealing her lingerie underneath. She took it off, and let her hands roam her body. Yugi watched, and as he did, his member stirred awake. He took off his boxers, and pushed Téa down into the surf. Then kissed her over and over again as he rubbed the tip of his member against Téa's soaking femininity.
 
“Yugi… Anata… please… PUT IT IN ME NOW!” Téa nearly screamed as the surf pounded down on them.
 
“As you wish koishi…” Yugi said, and inserted it in. As the surf pounded down on them, both lovers moaned loudly as they thrust together. Then Téa flipped both her and Yugi over, and started to bounce on him.
 
“Yugi… Oh Yugi…” Téa moaned over and over again. “I'm gonna… OH YUGI!” She screamed as she felt her orgasm come over her.
 
“TÉA…” Yugi moaned as he came too, shooting his seed into her. Luckily, Téa hadn't been forgetting to take the pill. Then, Téa collapsed on her lover, as the surf beat down on their bodies.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“I would've loved to go back to that beach.” Téa said as she ended her narration. She then looked at his cards, and the game began again. Bakura and Mandy, seeing as they had a pretty good hand, raised, while Noah and Riana decided to go out. Then Marik and Shorea called, while Yugi and Téa decided to fold as well. The rest of the couples all decided to call the bet, with the exception of Kaiba and Ishizu, who checked, and Valon dealt out the flop. It was the king of clubs, the nine of diamonds and the seven of hearts. Both blinds decided to check, but Bakura and Mandy decided to bet. Marik and Shorea and Yugi and Téa called, and Joey and Mai rose. Yami and YF went out, as did Valon and Lily, leaving Yugi and Téa, Joey and Mai, Tristan and Serenity, Bakura and Mandy and Shorea and Marik in. Valon dealt out the turn card, and it was the queen of hearts.
 
`Appropriate card.' Everyone thought as they began to contemplate the next move. Bakura and Mandy bet again, and Yugi and Téa folded while Joey said, “Raise.” Tristan and Serenity decided to fold as did Shorea and Marik. Then Valon dealt out the river, and it was the ten of diamonds. Both couples checked.
 
Valon then said, “All right mates, show the cards.”
 
Mai said, “I think we did pretty well. Straight.” She said, revealing her and Joey's hand. It was the six of clubs and the eight of hearts.
 
“Sorry, but I don't think that will beat this hand.” Mandy replied as she revealed the eight of diamonds and the jack of spades.
 
“Oh no!” Joey and Mai realized what they had to do, and took off each other's clothing. Then Valon passed the cards to Yami, who shuffled up while Bakura and Mandy raked in the pot.
 
“So Mai, aside from the slave fantasy and joining the mile high club, have you and Joey ever did it in an elevator?” Yami asked.
 
“Well yeah… and it was the best sex we ever had…” Mai began.
 
(END CHAPTER)
 
Well, I guess that ends the chapter! R&R!