Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell Hold 'Em ❯ Interlude 11: Joey/Mai II ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KISS AND TELL HOLD EM
 
ML: Well… Back again…
 
Joey: Well, what took you?

ML: The usual: school, school, school. Anyway, here's what happened, Téa and Yugi had one heck of a spring break night down in the beach, and well… you get the idea. I don't own YGO, any authors, axe, or tag, but I do own the original characters. By the way, I hear that doing the deed in an elevator (or is it an airplane lavatory?) IS illegal, so to all you amorous couples out there, BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU GET IT ON! With that PSA out of the way, on to the story! ROLL IT!
 
 
Interlude 11: Joey/Mai II
 
As Joey and Mai sat in their seats, topless, Yami posed the question. “So Mai, other than the slave fantasy and joining the mile high club, have you and Joey ever done it in an elevator?”
 
“Well yeah… and it was the best sex we ever had.” Mai began, as she sighed dreamily…
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
After one of their dates, Mai and Joey walked right into the apartment building where Mai resided. It had been extremely difficult because of Mai's new modelling career, but they found some time. The scent of Joey's body spray had been on Mai's mind all night. `What body spray does he use? Tag? Axe?” Mai thought, as she walked into the elevator with Joey.
 
As the elevator went up to Mai's floor, she couldn't get the scent out of her mind, and thought again. `That's it! I can't hold back much longer!' she thought, just as the power went out. It had been raining buckets all night, and there was a thunder storm too which contributed to the blackout. Joey saw the lights flickering, and as they went out, said, “The power must be out.” He got close to Mai, and she took a whiff. It was definitely a body spray, and not cologne, but she still couldn't figure out which brand.
 
“What brand is it, Joey? Axe? Or Tag?” Mai asked.
 
“If you want to know, it's Tag.” Joey answered, as the two kissed. With the power out, the cameras were also out of commission, so they could get some privacy. Then Mai slowly sneaked her hand into Joey's pants, playing with his member. Joey moaned at this. After a pretty short hand job by Mai, she took off his shirt, and let her hands caress his strong chest. As she stroked him, Mai also kissed Joey's pectorals, and then kissed lower and lower, until she reached the waistband of his jeans, and unsnapped them, and lowering them to his ankles. She then started to suck on the tip of his rock-hard sex.
 
Joey moaned even louder. If the hand job felt good, the blowjob he was receiving felt great. He thrust up into Mai's mouth over and over again as she sucked. Just as he was about to cum, however, she got up. “Why'd you stop, Mai?”
 
“I can't let you have all the fun, Joseph.” She said, as she stripped. “I got to have at least some of it too, you know?”
 
Joey just ravaged Mai, and entered her. The power was still out by this time. Both lovers began to thrust over and over again. They went slow at first, caressing each other and kissing here and there, then went faster and faster and their moans became louder and louder. Then both of them came, and not a moment too soon, as the power came back on as they did. They hurriedly dressed up, and as the elevator car stopped at Mai's floor, the next two people were pretty surprised at their state of distress, as both Mai and Joey's hair was still a bit messy.
 
“Damn young people.” The old man said, as he and his wife got into the elevator.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“And that was exactly what happened.” Mai said, ending her interlude.
 
“What if you guys got caught before you guys came?” Serenity asked.
 
“Well, I hoped we'd get a fine.” Joey said as Yami dealt out the cards. Noah and Riana decided to fold as did Marik and Shorea. Yugi and Téa decided to call, as did Joey and Mai, Tristan and Serenity, Valon and Lily, Yami and YF and Kaiba and Ishizu. Bakura and Mandy folded. Then Yami dealt out the flop cards. They were the five of hearts, and the ace and nine of spades. Kaiba and Ishizu decided to check, as did Marik and Shorea, Yugi and Téa and Joey and Mai. Tristan and Serenity, seeing as they had two more spades, rose. Valon and Lily folded while both Yami's team and Kaiba's decided to call. Marik's and Yugi's teams both folded, leaving Tristan and Serenity, Yami and YF and Kaiba and Ishizu in the mix. Then Yami dealt out the turn card, and it was a nine of diamonds. Kaiba checked as did Tristan and Serenity and Yami and YF. Then Yami dealt out the river, and it was a Ten of diamonds. Tristan and Serenity decided to check, and Yami folded, then Kaiba checked too.
 
“All right, guys. Show them.” Yami requested.
 
“I thought we had the flush, but, here we go.” Tristan said, revealing the ten and jack of spades.
 
“Well, read them and weep.” Kaiba said, showing a nine of hearts and the king of diamonds.
 
“If you say so, Kaiba, we'll do it.” Tristan said, as he took off his shirt while Serenity took off hers. The cards were then passed off to Kaiba, and Ishizu asked Serenity, “So, did you do anything out of the ordinary with Tristan?”
 
“Well, there was this one time during the Christmas party at Duke's…” Serenity began.
 
(END CHAPTER)
 
 
Well… First question: What is Serenity going to tell, and secondly: when is the Yami/YF sex tape come into play? You'll see in the upcoming chapters! R&R!