Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell Hold 'Em ❯ Interlude 13: Yami/YF II ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KISS AND TELL HOLD EM
 
Joey: NOW I got you, ML!
 
(I point over to the audience)
 
Joey: Oh… right… Uh, ML does not own us or any of the authors in this here fic. But he does own all his original characters. (Starts the beating up)
 
Yugi: I guess he's in trouble. Anyway, last time, Tristan, who dressed up like Santa Claus for Duke's Christmas party, let's just say that Serenity gave him one heck of a present. Now that you're all caught up, it's time to begin the next interlude!
 
 
Interlude 13: Yami/YF II
 
Everyone had gathered in the living room of Yugi's apartment as Yami was readying up the sex tape that both he and YF made. As the tape was being shown, Bakura asked YF, “Have you ever made any of Yami's fantasies come true?”
 
“Oh yes. There was this one time in which I tied him up…” YF began as the gang were watching the tape.
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
It was a pretty late night, and Yami was exhausted. He had waited about a while, as Yugi was hogging up the bathroom again. After brushing his teeth, he immediately went to change into his pajama pants and was about ready to go to sleep, but then he heard a knock on the door. He asked himself, “Who would come here this time of night?” He got the answer when he unlocked the door and opened it. It was YF.
 
“YF. What are you doing here?” Yami asked.
 
“Well, just wanted to say hi of course.” YF answered.
 
“Well, hello.” Yami said sheepishly. He was just about to close the door, when YF basically pushed him to the wall, and kissed him, hard. Yami was a bit shocked at this, but kissed his love back. Then, Yami led YF to the bedroom, where she took off the overcoat she was wearing. She was totally dressed up like a dominatrix, and that turned Yami on even more.
 
“I never knew you were into S&M.” Yami said. YF answered him by undressing him, taking a long stretch of ribbon and tying his wrists and ankles up to the bedposts. Then she took a scarf, and blindfolded him.
 
“Now I'm in control.” YF said, as she gave Yami a kiss, but took her lips away before Yami had a chance to even deepen the kiss. She started to kiss downward his body, stopping at his chest to lick at his nipples, and then kissed his abs. She then slowly licked up the long shaft, nearly driving Yami insane.
 
The feeling was good, but with the whole blindfold and bond thing going on, it felt even more intense. Yami struggled against the bonds as YF licked his member. She then started to lick the head, and then suck on it. After a few minutes, even YF couldn't resist, and fit in as much of his cock into her mouth. Yami was just about ready to cum at that point, and YF started sucking faster. But just when his control was about to snap, YF stopped, and got off him.
 
“Why'd you stop, YF?” Yami asked.
 
“You're the one who's at my mercy. I wanna stretch this out.” YF answered. She then rubbed the long member on her clitoris, moaning as she did it. “Say that you want me. Tell me you desire me.” YF said.
 
“Well, untie me.” Yami said.
 
“Nope. I'm in control here.” YF replied. Then when Yami was about to cum again, she stopped, and said, “Tell me you want me.”
 
“I don't beg.” Yami replied, as he tried to keep his control.
 
“If you don't, I'm going to rape you.” YF said.
 
“I WANT YOU! FUCK ME BEFORE I GO INSANE!” Yami screamed, almost loud enough to wake Yugi.
 
“That wasn't difficult was it?” YF asked, as she slid Yami's member inside her. She started a slow pace, rubbing his chest, and then alternated his thrusts from fast to slow, and back again. After ten minutes, both lovers came together, and YF let Yami loose. Both lovers slept in each other's arms, enjoying the afterglow that their bodies emanated.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
As the tape ended, YF ended her tale, and Yami took out the tape. “I still can't believe you let her do that, Yami.” Bakura said.
 
“Even I can't believe it.” The friends each went back to the poker game, and the final two couples that were in for the showdown were Ishizu and Seto and Noah and Riana. Noah won with a straight while Seto had two pair, leaving Seto and Ishizu topless for this round.
 
Shorea took the dealer button and deck, and then asked Ishizu, “So, now that you guys are married, does that mean the sex is still good?”
 
“Oh yes. Heck, we even do it when we wake up in the morning sometimes.” Ishizu answered, and started her narrative…
 
 
Well, sorry it took so long! R&R!