Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell Hold 'Em ❯ Interlude 16: Valon/LilyIris II ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KISS AND TELL HOLD EM
 
ML: All right. Here's how it's gonna go. After this one, it's two more to go in the second round.
 
Yugi: So you're gonna end it after that?

ML: Possibly. Who knows? Anyway, same disclaimer applies to this and the chapters after, and the ones before. ROLL IT!
 
 
Interlude 16: Valon/Lily II
 
As Serenity dealt out the next to everybody, she asked Lily, who was just as shirtless as Valon, “Lily, have you ever taken control of Valon like a dominatrix?”
 
“Oh yes, there was this one time…” Lily said, as she began to tell what she had done.
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
“So, what's your sexiest fantasy?” Valon asked, as Lily kissed him. It was months after and weeks after Raphael set them up. One thing led to another, and they were making out.
 
“Well, I'd tell you, but I'm a showy kind of gal.” Lily answered. She then said, “Wait for me for five minutes. I'll be with you then.” She got out of Valon's embrace, and then went into her room.
 
During those five minutes, Valon asked himself, “What is that girl up to?” He got the answer to that question as Lily walked out from her room wearing a crotch-less black teddy, thigh-high boots and carrying a whip. She then walked into the living room, and started kissing Valon again and undressing him, but the kiss didn't last long, as right has she finished, Lily broke the kiss.
 
“I want to be in control.” Lily said. She then led Valon to her room. She then said, “Tell me how hot I am.”
 
Valon said, “What kind of request is that, Lily?” The question was answered with just a whip to his backside, and he screamed, “OW!”
 
“Here are the rules: One, you call me `mistress.', two, you do what I tell you.” Lily said. “Now, tell me how hot I am again.”
 
“You're sizzling, mistress.” Valon answered. The answer was met with a whip.
 
“I don't think you meant it, my slave.” Lily said, fully immersed in the role.
 
“I meant it, mistress. You're so gorgeous.” Valon replied.
 
“Good. Now kiss my thigh.” Lily said. Valon did so, but as he let go, he breathed right on Lily's clit. She just whipped him, and said, “I didn't give you permission to do that. You know, you've been a bad boy. You know what happens to bad boys?”
 
“No…” Valon answered.
 
“They get punished.” Lily continued. She grabbed some ropes, and tied her lover to the bed. “This is your punishment. You are not allowed to touch yourself, and you're not allowed to touch me. You can watch though, and no talking.” Lily said as she gagged up Valon. “You can only nod your head.” With that, she got off him, and slowly ran her hands up her body, feeling the soft skin. Seconds after, she slowly fondled her own breasts, looking at Valon as she did so. “You like what you see?” Lily asked. Valon just nodded her head. “Good. You'll love this then.” She took off the teddy very, VERY slowly, driving Valon insane. However, he was driven more over the edge when she slid her hands down her body, and as she slowly rubbed her sex. As she did this, she moaned. “Tell me, do you like it when I touch myself like this?”
 
Valon just shook his head yes. He looked like he was about to crack, but he told himself, “Don't crack, mate…” Lily saw his weakness and exploited it. She took a vibrator from the bed, and inserted it into her wet heat. “Mmmm… so wet…” Lily moaned as she worked the vibrator in and out over and over again. While she played with herself via the vibrator, the other hand went to work stimulating her nipples. “Ohhh…” Lily moaned. “Valon… Do you want me?”
 
Valon shook his head yes again. That got Lily right into overdrive, and she then threw away the vibrator, and took off the gag. “Tell me you desire my touch.” Lily commanded.
 
“I… need you…” Valon said.
 
“Good boy.” Lily told him, as she slowly wrapped her hand around his hard length. The tip was slowly eroding precome, and Lily just smiled as she rubbed it into the head and sides. Then she slowly sucked on the hard organ over and over again. Just as Valon was about to come, she stopped, and said, “Nope. I decide when you're ready. Not you.”
 
“Lily… I need to come…” Valon groaned out.
 
“If you're going to come… then come inside me…” Lily said, as she got on top of him, and slipped in just the head. “Tell me you want me… and I'll put you out of your misery…”
 
“I want you Lily…” Valon moaned out as she slowly inserted the whole thing into her. She rode him over and over again, while he was tied up. 20 minutes after that, both came, and Lily untied Valon.
“I love you, Valon.” Lily said.
 
“I love you too, Lily.” Valon replied as he kissed her.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“That was it.” Lily said. The hand began again, and there were no one-on-ones that hand, but there were two all-ins, and all of them failed. Joey and Mai, and Serenity and Tristan were the unlucky ones. Then, Marik and Shorea lost their hand with Kaiba and Ishizu, as Kaiba had a full house to counter Marik's pair of tens. The losing couple took off their shirts.
 
“So Shorea, what was the most romantic sex you and Marik and ever had?” Ishizu asked.
 
“Well, it went like this…” Shorea began…
 
(END CHAPTER)
 
 
ML: Well, that's it… for now… two more and it's over! R&R!