Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Lonely Feelings ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yea!!! A one-shot!!! This is a must for me!!

Malik: *dancing* happy... happy... joy... joy!!!

He's happy as ya can tell. Why? See the 'Warnings.' Read on...

Warnings: Yaoi between Marik/Malik and Bakura/Ryou!

Disclaimer: Yea, I know! I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh!

~~!~~!~~!~~

Malik's POV

Ryou and I separated from the rest of the group after school to walk to my house. Well, Isis's house.

"Why were you so quiet?" asked Ryou.

"I don't know," I answered truthfully. "You know they don't like me."

"That's not true! It takes time for them to get use to somebody new. I use to feel the same way."

"Yea, but it's true."

Ryou stopped walking, turned me so I was facing him, and put each of his hands on my shoulders. "Stop saying that Maley. Even if they don't like you, I always will."

It's these rare moments that makes me glad I accepted his offer of friendship two months ago. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. He's the only one that understands and accepts me. We pulled away when we heard shouting. Turning around I met the face of my yami, Marik. Bakura came up behind Ryou and wrapped his arms around his hikari's waist while laying his head on Ryou's shoulder. "What were you two doing?"

"Talking about some things," answered Ryou.

"Like what?" answered Marik.

"My problems," I replied.

"What problems?"

"Personal problems."

Marik dropped it but I could tell he would ask me about it later. "What are you _guys_ doing here?"

"We wanted to meet our hikari's coming home," answered Bakura kissing Ryou's cheek.

When Ryou's dad leaves, Ryou and Bakura comes and stays with us. Me nor Marik suggested this; Isis did.

~~!~~!~~!~~

Ryou's POV

I knocked on the door to Malik's bedroom and he let me in. We sat down on his bed cross-legged.

"Can I ask what made you think that no one likes you?" I asked quietly.

Malik shrugged. "I just feel that way some times." He got under his dark blue covers and snuggled into the pillow.

"Maybe you're lonely."

"I am."

"Not just for a friend, Maley," I pointed out using the nick name I gave him.

"What are you talking about?"

"How do you feel about Marik?"

"What?" He laughed. "No! I don't feel the same about my yami as you do yours."

"When you're near him, do you wish he would care, hug you when you're happy, comfort you when you're sad?"

"He does that all ready."

"My point."

"What the he...."

He was interrupted by our yamis banging on the door- loudly. Malik rose and opened the door, allowing Marik and Bakura in.

"Do we have to keep our eyes on you two so you won't do anything?" Bakura asked raising is left eyebrow.

I giggled. "No! I was just leaving." I rose from the bed and took Bakura's right hand in mine. I pulled him out of the door. "Just remember what I said Maley."

We walked to the room we shared and laid on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms.

"Are you gonna tell me?" he asked sniffing my hair.


"Stop that," I chuckled. "No. It's between Malik and me."

"One word? Please?"

"Lonely."

"Marik needs to tell him."

I sighed. "I know."

~~!~~!~~!~~

Malik's POV

"You okay?" Marik asked laying next to me on the bed after Ryou and Bakura left.

"Yea," I breathed. "Just thinking about some things."

"Like what, hikari?" He turned on his side so he could look down at me.

"Some personal stuff, Marik. Don't worry about it."

"All right."

I closed my eyes, asking sleep to come so I could fly away into the darkness. I felt my yami breathing on my cheek so I opened my eyes again. Our faces were inches away from each other. "What?"

"I have something to tell you but I don't think I can," he replied.

"What? Please tell me, yami."

"No, I'll show you." He pressed his lips to mine and I shoved my tongue in his mouth. He moaned and met my tongue with his. After a few minutes we pulled away breathlessly.

"Thank you."

"I love you." He kissed his way down my neck and to my collarbone where he planted small kisses.

"I love you too." He raised me so I was sitting, pulled both our shirts off, and laid us back down.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked as he kissed my forehead.

"Wouldn't have it any other way."

~~!~~!~~!~~

Yes! I'm finished!! *dancing with Malik*

Marik: Ra!! Since they are busy I'll do the ending: Please R & R!!!!