Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Love You ❯ Dare you to move ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Ra: why am I writing this? BECAUSE I'M FRIKIN TIRED OF ALL THE MANAXMAHADO PAIRINGS! THAT'S SO FRINKIN BORING!
Mukuro: (sweat drop) She's a little stressed.
Sailor Ra: Shut up, now lets get going… Drum roll please.
Vegeta: No.
Sailor Ra: Fine. I don't own Yugioh.
Pairings: Ryou/Mana, Bakura/Mana (philthershipping), Marik/Mana (Blondeweirdoshipping), Jou/Mana, Seto/Mana, Yami/Mana (servantshipping), Yugi/Mana the order will change if you have suggestions.
Kurai: Okay lets get this show on the road, the first pairing is…
Mukuro: Ryou/Mana
Sailor Ra: Also known Atticshipping. I don't know why they call that, but hey, who am I to say? Or I could just make up something.
Mukuro: Like…?
Sailor Ra: Softshipping because the two are soft characters and nice so yeah…
Chapter one: I dare you to Move (atticshipping) or in Sailor Ra's view (Softshipping)
Ryou didn't know if he felt comfortable enough with the browned haired magician to dance like this with her. Maybe it would be easier if he didn't have to hold her so closely, but he had to do this to get ready for the party that Yami and the others were throwing.
The two teens were in the living room of Ryou's house. The living room rug was rolled up and put on a wall, revealing the wood floor. The coffee table was moved so the only thing that you could see that wasn't moved was the TV and the stereo system that Ryou had. And a few CD's that Mana brought over.
“Do I really have to wear this?” Ryou said as he looked at the white shirt the revealed a good amount of his chest. He felt a bit uncomfortable wearing this thing in front of Mana while she wore a white spaghetti strap shirt with jean shorts. She was bare foot at the moment.
“No, but you look cute,” she said with a wink as a blush crept on the white haired boy's face. His stomach did flip flops as he looked at her perfect blue eyes that made him felt at peace.
“Oh I know this song,” Ryou said as she smiled at him, walking over to him. She placed one hand on his shoulder while he grabbed the other. He wrapped an arm around her waist as she rested her head on his chest, happily.
//Welcome to the planet welcome to existence//
//Everyone's here Everyone's here Everybody is watching you now//
//Everybody waits for you no what happens next? What happens next//
He remembered how he met the young magician girl at the restaurant with Yugi and the others. She was sitting at the end of the table talking to Yami, but she looked at him with a bright smile full of life. Her eyes were sparkling as she waved over to him, but she seemed a bit nervous about the fact that he looked so much like his Yami, Bakura.
She smiled at him so brightly that he felt his whole spirit rise. She had a scent that reminded him of newly baked cakes that made his mind spin a bit. Her eyes lightened him up and they were clear blue like water. Pure water that hadn't been solid by anything. Her skin was a dark color that reminded him of Egypt, but it helped that she was born in Egypt.
Mana was born in Egypt, but her parents died when a fire burnt down by some thief. Mahado then found her and adopted her. Then they found Kisara who was also in a adoption program (but she was still awfully pale) and went to Japan after Kisara started high school.
“Ryou,” her thoughts were interrupted by Mana, “is everything okay? Oh and remember you have to move your feet.” She lightly placed her index finger in the air in a matter a face way. Ryou shook his head lightly to get his mind on concentrating on something else.
“Yes,” he spun her around when the chorus came on which was an upbeat tempo kind of thing. She laughed which nearly made his heart stop for a moment, but he pulled her close to him again. Ignoring the feeling.
//Dare you to move Dare you to move Dare you to life yourself up off the floor//
//Dare you to move Dare you to move like today never happen today never happened//
//Welcome to the fall out Welcome to exsistance Tension is here the Tension is here//
“I was just thinking about something,” Mana said randomly after she stopped laughing and looked up at him. She looked deeply into Ryou's soft brown eyes that made everything a bit warmer. She wondered why his eyes looked like chocolate while Jou who also had brown eyes didn't. They were about the same shade she thought, but she never did pay attention real well.
“What?” Ryou smiled which made Mana's cheek heat up a bit. She did not understand it, she liked Ryou. A lot, but wasn't it the same like she liked Yami? Oh course, that's what it was. Nothing more and nothing less, but why was it that she was so damn edger to teach him out to dance.
“Why are your eyes like that color? Jou has the same shade of brown, but yours look like hot chocolate!” A reason that he liked Mana so much was the fact that she said what was on her mind. If she didn't like something she would say so and not pretend that she did. She just say it like she was a young child, but to Ryou.
He thought this over for a moment and realized that child wasn't exactly the right concept. Yes, she did have her moments when she did act like a child (like when she gets too excited about people and glomps them and Yami being the only one who was used to it by now), but she had…different moments. Moments that made his heart beat faster and when she was utterly graceful. Like an angel.
He nodded to this as he decided that the word angel was a better term. Though that Latin term “angelos” means messenger which Mana wasn't. So it didn't entirely fit her, but the modern term did so he decided that it would be a good name. He quickly moved his feet so she wouldn't realize what he was thinking about.
“I don't know,” he said as he shrugged lightly. Mana shrugged back as he dipped her gently. She wrapped her arms around his neck quickly so she wouldn't fall. It was a normal reaction she had, whenever she would glomp Atemu she would wrap her arms around him, but when she did this to Ryou, electric shocks ran up her spin.
She smiled.
//Dare you to move dare you to move dare you to lift yourself off the floor//
//dare you to move dare you to move like today never happened//
//Maybe redemption has a story to tell//
 
Ryou always had a habit of telling the truth when it came down to it. Even a simple game of card he had trouble with bluffing (of course Bakura, Jou, Marik, and Yami had no trouble with this). He just told the truth and didn't bother lying. Mai had once told her that he was a good man and that good men were hard to find these days.
 
“Ryou…?” she asked in an excited voice as if a thought had entered her mind. He looked down at her and felt his cheeks heat up a bit when she lightly touched his chest.
 
“Yes?” he asked after a moment of awkward silence.
 
“How about I get a small necklace?” she walked away from him as he realized he already missed her warmth. His arms felt like two useless pieces of flesh and bone that had no real purpose when he let go of her though he knew in reality they had a big purpose, but that wasn't the point.
 
He heard the climax of the song which made his spin tingle. He listened carefully to Dare you to Move part the most since he knew that if he wanted her attention he was going to have to make some sort of movement.
 
He quickly grabbed her wrist and looked into her confused shocked blue eyes.
 
//Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell//
//Where can you run to escape yourself?//
//Where you gonna go? Where you gonna go?//
/Salvation is here…//
 
His brown eyes widen in shock when he grabbed her wrist, but instead of making the first move Mana had kissed him on the lips before he could even think. After a few seconds her lips pulled away from his and her cheeks turn a slight shade of pink.
 
“Iloveyou,” Mana said too quickly for him to catch. He blinked a few times in shock and realized he was still holding her wrist so he let it go. She looked a little sad about this, but she looked at the floor.
 
“What?” he asked as she looked at the floor. She slowed down her thoughts and looked at him again. She took a deep breath, feeling that her stomach was going to do a flip flop and all the little butterflies were going around in her stomach.
 
“I love you, Ryou,” she said slowly though her mind was still racing as her heart pumped all the blood to her cheeks, making them even redder. After a minute or two of standing there and not hearing a response she quickly moved to grab her things.
 
“Gomensai, Ryou-kun,” she stuffed some of her CD's in her bag not realizing that she had used “Kun” to the last part of his name, “I knew this was a bad idea. Maybe Anzu-chan or someone else could help you.”
 
//I dare you to move//
//I dare you to move//
//I dare you to lift your self off of the floor//
 
“Mana,” she was about to out the door, but he grabbed her wrists again and made her look at him by using his free hand and tilting her chin up to him, “I need you to look at me, please,” Her face was already red and her blue eyes had tears that would threaten to fall. This took him by surprise because Mana rarely cried and when she did she wouldn't tell anyone.
 
“I love you too,” Ryou himself was surprised that he had the courage to say this himself and he felt his cheeks heat up. A giggle escaped Mana as she looked up at him and before he knew, she wrapped her arms around him in a big hug.
 
He then bent down to kiss her. He wasn't surprise at the fact that her lips were so smooth and how she tasted sweet. Like angel cake which made him smile even more. He moved his own arms around her waist and softly moved to the music that was still playing.
 
//I dare you to move//
//I dare you to move//
//Like today never happened before//
 
“Ryou, I'm home,” Bakura and Marik entered the house and were surprised to see Mana and Ryou in a lip lock. The former thief looked at Marik who was trying not to burst into a fit of laughter.
 
“I think he's a little busy,” Marik chuckled as Bakura rolled his eyes. He closed the door behind him and looked at the Egyptian.
 
“I didn't know that song `Dare you to Move' by Switchfoot would finally make Mana do the first move,” Bakura said as they walked over to their motorcycles.
 
“What makes you think that?” Marik asked as the thief smirked widely. He put on a helmet and turned his attention back to the Egyptian.
 
“Ryou is a bit of a chicken when he comes to girls,” Marik then smirked at this.
 
“Mai told me that she kissed you first,” Bakura blushed a bit and wondered why Mai would tell him something like THAT.
 
“Oh shut up,” the white haired thief mumbled as Marik laughed.
 
//Today never happened//
//Today never happened//
/Today never happened before//
 
Sailor Ra: Done! Wahaha, I also decided to add little side pairings like Mai/Bakura because I do like the pairing. Not as much as I like BakuraMana, but if Ryou is with Mana then I have no problems.
Oh and if you have ideas…TELL ME! Or if you want me to do a pairing Ask, but know that it will take awhile.