Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Love You ❯ How to touch a girl ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Ra: YEAH! I got this done! (does the happy dance).
Mukuro: Okay… one should worry about her mental health.
Sailor Ra: Funny (rolls eyes) Okay, do the declaimer, Kurai.
Kurai: NOO!
Sailor Ra: Vegeta?
Vegeta: No. I did it last time.
Sailor Ra: Kurai!
Kurai: Fine, Sailor Ra doesn't own Yugioh. OR the song “How to touch a girl” by Jojo
Sailor Ra: Don't give me that look…

Chapter three: Pressure (blondeweirdoshipping) or (Cuteshipping)
//I think I could like you//
//I already do//
//Feelings can grow but//
//They can go away too//
//You're takin my hand//
//Lookin into my eyes//
//Don't be in a rush to//
//Get me tonight//
A small squeak escaped her lips as two sun browned hands worked on her back. Her white cotton short sleeve shirt with jean shorts kept her comfortable on her bed as the Egyptian pressed his thumbs on her shoulder blade. Then his hands pressed to her lower back and it took all of the inner strength that the girl not to moan loudly. Though her cheeks turned a slight shade of pink because of the pleasure she felt.
Not just because of her knot free back, but because of the Egyptian named Marik.
“How many knots do you have, Mana?” Marik asked as he pressed the stressed muscles, but he didn't receive a response instead he received a moan. Marik smirked at this as he watched her trying not to fall asleep. He felt her cheeks blush as she tried to hide her face in a pillow.
“A lot. Mahado wants me to practice magic more and be a great Magician!” she said with confidence as she felt him lean over her back and place his hand on top of hers.
“Calm down a bit because one day I may not be here to help you relax,” he whispered against her ear as she tried to calm down the blush that was spreading across her cheeks. She felt Marik like kiss her ear as she felt her heart starting to race.
`Oh good Mana, break the law,' she thought as she remembered the fact that Isis and Mahado were a newly married couple. And since she was adopted by Mahado she was his daughter and since he married Isis that made Marik her brother. So when she thought about it long enough it was incest (I read somewhere about this and it was a while ago so don't kill me if I'm incorrect).
“Mana, are you asleep?” he asked as his thumbs pressed against her inner back. He heard another small groan escape her lips as he tried not to lean down and kiss her, seduce her in other words.
Marik had been tempted to do this many times, but he always pushed these feelings aside. It had started when he first met her and when she asked him about his Yami. He used to be very quiet and didn't want to talk about it much, but when Mana asked him about it, he opened up like a book. That smile would make him open and start talking about his whole life. His father, sister, and brother and his friend. He even talked to her about the lack of a love life that Bakura kept saying he had.
//Feel somethin happenin//
//Could this be a spark?//
//To satisfy me baby//
//Gotta satisfy my heart//
 
Bakura had said that was because she was magician and that she could make the pharaoh talk about his weakness in dueling. Marik had believed Bakura on that one because she made him talk about all his inner secretes, except one of course.
“My turn,” he said as the brown haired magician blushed a bit. She then turned to look at the clock to see it was 6:30 AM, almost time for school. She stared at him as he nodded, but he gently placed his index finger on her lips.
“Fine, after school, but don't forget,” he said lightly as she nodded and smiled.
There it was that heart stopping smile that made him pull back in shock. He was surprised at how all she had to do was smile to make his heart feel lighter. Isis and the other have had tried to do that all this time with no success. Mana on the other hand didn't even realize it.
“I better get dressed,” Mana said happily as she got out of his room and into her own.
Marik watched her as he scratched the back of his head in thought. He closed his eyes as he tried to block out the smile she threw at him earlier.
“What an odd girl.”
//Do you know how to touch a girl?//
//If you want me so much//
//First I have to know//
//Are you thoughtful and kind?//
//Do you care what's on my mind?//
//Or am I just for show?//
//You'll go far in this world//
//If you know how to touch a girl//
//Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl?//
//Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl?//
 
000 after school
Marik slung his bag over his shoulder, looking forward to Mana's message because he could already feel his muscles tighten up and become balls. He groaned a bit with the thought of the math project that would be due in a week. And then Social studies report on the government of the United States.
“Marik!” he turned around to see Bakura running up to him. He smiled at him as he saw Mai a head of them. He rolled his eyes, but smirked when he saw that Bakura (for once in his life) truly smiled.
He envied his friend and how his feelings were able to be shown. He on the other hand had to say that he loved Mana as a sister. The annoying part was how he could imagine Yami wrapping an arm around her shoulder and telling him they were going to the movies. He could see Jou asking her out or Honda which made his blood boil. Then he could see that little Yugi kid kissing her on the cheek.
“Marik-kun?” Mai asked with a sweat drop as he was started turning red with anger. Bakura also had a large sweat drop behind his head as he listened to his friend mumble something about killing Yugi, Yami, Jou, and the rest of the men in the school.
“MARIK!” Bakura hit the back of his friend's head. The Egyptian glared at the thief who only shook his head.
“Are you thinking about Mana-chan?” the blonde smiled at this as Marik shook his head in denial, pretending to be a tough guy. Mai knew this act all too well since Bakura played the part all too well. But Marik was a bit harder to read except when he was thinking about Mana dating other guys. Or just the magician girl now that Mai thought about it.
“I am not! What would make you say that?” the blonde Egyptian growled while Bakura felt his lips twitch in a smirk. Mai just shook her head as she opened the front door for him of her car.
“Why do I not get to sit in the front?” the thief growled in question as the blonde smirked at this. She turned to him when she got in the driver's seat and showed her smirk. Marik got on the front passenger while Bakura jumped over the edge of the car and got into the back.
“Be quiet you big baby, you'll get to go to the movies with me later,” Bakura rested his chin on her shoulder and smirked as he kissed her bare shoulder (she was wearing what she wore during battle city). A smile tugged at Mai's lips, but she smirked wider at him as she flicked him in the nose. To this Bakura groaned in annoyance.
“You two make me sick sometimes,” Marik said as he rolled his eyes. He rested his chin in his palm as he rested his elbow on the arm rest. The white haired thief smiled evilly as a thought entered his mind.
“Jealous are we?”
“Jealous? Of what? The fact that you don't duel much? Or the fact you follow Mai's every order?” Bakura flinched at this, but was prepared because he already had his trump card.
“Please, you would roll over the minute Mana asked if you would give her a message for her poor little back!” Mai didn't understand why men did this kind of thing since it was so stupid.
“I would not!” a blush covered Marik's cheeks.
“Would too. Bet you had fantasies too. At least I don't deny that I am a man who needs a woman's company,” Bakura said as he earned himself a sharp glare from Mai, “now what?”
“Company? Is that all I am?” she asked with her deadly violet eyes.
“No my dear, but Marik here is just being stubborn. He's in love with Mana, but soon they won't be allowed to be together since Mahado and Isis are getting married.” Mai turned up the radio to this as Bakura smirked.
“I agree with My thief king here,” to this Bakura recklessly kissed her cheek, “I think you should tell Mahado and Isis about this before it gets out of hand Marik-kun. I don't want you to do something stupid.”
“Turn it up, this is a good song,” Bakura reached over her seat and turned the dial so the song grew louder.
//I think I could like you//
//But I keep holding back//
//Cause I can't seem to tell//
//If you're fiction or fact//
//Show me you can laugh//
//Show me you can cry//
//Show me who you really are//
//Deep down inside//
“What do you mean by stupid, Mai-san?” Marik growled with annoyance as the white haired man glared at him, warning him to be nice or else.
“Simple, I don't want you to elope or something like that,” even Bakura looked shocked by this revolution.
“Mai I think you've been reading too many mangas,” her boyfriend said as Mai threatened him with her angry violet eyes.
“I don't think that's going to happen,” Marik lied as he decided to keep his thoughts to himself. He had dreams of running away with her and he had thought about it many times.
“Okay, be safe and don't do anything stupid,” Mai threatened as he got out of the car. Marik sighed again as he remembered the evil smile Bakura had on his face. He envied his friend so much that it bothered him. Where was his good karma? Okay so he wasn't perfect, but compared to Bakura he was a flippin' saint! But god forbid that he could have someone special and Bakura the great thief king who had awakened Zork in the past get a girlfriend!
“Stupid thief!” he yelled as he opened the door to the museum and slammed it shut. He walked quickly past the exhibit and shoved some people out of the way as they murmured and yelled at him in annoyance. He just ignored them as he decided to do his homework at the museum instead at home so it would be slightly easier to avoid Mana.
He had finished all his math homework when the phone in Isis's office finally rang. He guessed that his sister was with Mahado and Rishid was busy with spectators of the museum. He grabbed the phone and held it up to his ear.
“Hello?” he asked as he hoped Bakura wasn't calling.
“Marik-kun!” not that voice, “Where are you? I thought it was my turn to help get the knots out of your back after school!” she said in a excited voice as he tried to push the mental image of her out of his head.
“Mana, sorry I just had a lot of homework, but I'll be home in a few minutes,” he said as he cursed himself. He couldn't tell her the truth that they shouldn't be doing such a thing since they were going to be stepbrother and stepsister. Though her smiling face would leave his head.
“Oh okay! Good thing you got it done so then you can fall asleep!” she said referring to the fact that he always fell asleep or pretended to when she would message his back. Sometimes he had to pretend because he would get images and it would make her giggle lightly.
“Yeah and I do not always fall asleep!” Marik said as he tried not to blush, but the blood was already rushing to his face when he remembered his mental images of the browned haired girl.
“Do too.”
“Do not!”
“Do too!”
“Do not!”
“You do too and anyway, it's really cute.” Mana quickly let out a yelp and said her goodbyes and hung up the phone. He just held it there for a minute then shook off the odd feeling and put it down. He smiled before he could control it, but he didn't know why.
//Do you feel somethin happenin?//
//Could this be for real?//
//I don't know right now but tonight we'll reveal//
//Do you know how to touch a girl?//
//If you want me so much//
//First I have to know//
//Are you thoughtful and kind?//
//Do you care what's on my mind?//
//Or am I just for show?//
//You'll go far in this world//
//If you know how to touch a girl//
//000 later
“Mana?” Marik called out as he entered his room to not see her anywhere. He put his backpack on the floor as he walked over to his closet.
Marik's room consist of a bed on the right wall that had a window above it. On the left wall there was a compute and on the right there was a closet. His room was of course messy with cloths and other unknown substances that you would not want to ask.
He quickly changed into a black short sleeve shirt and a gray white coat that was sleeveless as well. Then he grabbed some black jeans and put them on. Happy to be in his own cloths he looked to hear the radio in Mana's room.
“Do you know how to touch a girl! Know how to touch!” he could obviously hear Mana's sing as well and chuckled to this. He walked into her room to see the girl dancing around happily as she sang happily to the song.
Mana wore a simple white spaghetti strapped shirt with a jean shirt. Her feet were bare footed as she twirled around on the floor of her room. She kept spinning until Marik caught her wrist and smiled at her. She turned bright red to this.
“Marik! What are you doing here?” she asked as she quickly turned off the radio. She then blushed and looked at the ground as Marik laughed out loud.
“You called me? Said you wanted me,” he said in a seductive voice that caused her cheeks to turn into a brighter red as she glared at him.
“No I said it was your turn to get your message,” she corrected as the blonde Egyptian jumped comfortably on the bed and rolled over on his stomach.
“Okay I'm ready,” he said as he heard Mana groan again causing a wider smirk to spread across his lips.
“Take off your shirt,” she said as she turned around so she didn't have to watch him do this. He did as he was told and put his shirt on the ground.
“Aren't we moving a bit fast?” he asked as he got a big heavy text book thrown at him. He rubbed his head to this as he met the angry eyes of Mana who looked as if she was about to strangle him. He mumbled something in Egyptian and laid back down on his stomach.
//Bring me some flowers//
//Conversation for hours//
//To see if we really connect//
//And baby if we do//
//Ooh I'll be givin all my love to you//
//Ohh//
 
Marik held a moan in when her soft hand pressed against his back, getting rid of any knots that had been killing him that day. He let his mind drift the smell of the pink comforter that he was on. He could smell her scent of cake and cookies in the comforters as he imagined her as a little kid baking cakes. He smiled at the thought.
When her hands left his back he opened a lazy eye to see her walking to the radio and turning it on. He cursed the radio for playing that stupid song that was talking about love.
Before he could stop himself he groaned when her hands returned to his aching back Another moan escaped him when he felt the first knot melt away. He heard her giggle at this as he tried to get out mental images.
“You sound like a cat,” she giggled again as Marik smirked.
No human man could take this punishment. He loved her so much it was near the state of killing him and he always had dreams. Dreams of her smiling face and her lips pressed against his.
“Damn it,” he mumbled as he felt the images of her body being pressed against his got more vivid. He shook his head as he tried to push the thoughts out of his head. He tried to ignore the feelings of love and passion that were trying to seep out through his moans and groans, but he kept them shut.
“Marik are you okay? You seem to be more stressed then usual,” her voice was so soft and rich. Her lips were soft in the whisper as he tried to suppress the shiver that threatened to go down his spin. He shut his eyes tighter.
“Yes, I'm fine,” he mumbled. He felt her cover his hand that was right by his face with her own hand and her lips brushing against his ear.
“I'm done,” she whispered as Marik felt his blood boil over. His violet eyes snapped open as he looked at Mana who was pulling away.
“No your not,” he snapped as she looked up at him in confusion, “that did not satisfy me or my body.” He said as a smirk tugged at his lips, remembering that Mai said not to do anything stupid.
`Is this what you mean, Mai?' he thought as he felt her arm tremble slightly.
“Marik-kun…?” she asked as the Egyptian pulled her to him, causing her to land on his chest. Then he tilted her chin up to him as a smirk spread across his lips wider. He then kissed her harshly as he licked her bottom lip. Then he bit her lips, begging her to open up to him.
//Do you know how to touch a girl?//
//If you want me so much//
//First I have to know//
//Are you thoughtful and kind?//
//Do you care what's on my mind?//
//Or am I just for show?//
//You'll go far in this world//
//If you know how to touch a girl//
 
“MARIK!” she yelled as she pulled back from him. Then he pulled back in surprise as he felt all the blood go to his cheeks.
“Mana, listen, I love you,” she blinked in confusion, “seems like I've always have…” he mumbled lightly as she looked at him. She then smiled at him as she hugged him tightly.
“I love you too,” she said as he kissed her, engulfing her lips.
//Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl? (Yeah, yeah)//
//Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl?//
 
He then pressed her against the bed as he held her down by her wrists. He then forced his way passed her lips as he stole another sweet cake like taste. He then kissed her harsher as Mana tried not to turn red. She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly and pulled his body closer to hers.
“Mana, Mahado wants to see-” Rishid stood there with the door open as he saw the two teens on the bed. His first move was to yell at them, but he smiled to see Marik happy. The two teens looked up at him with blushes on there faces. Mana tried not to look guilty as she coughed nervously.
“Talk to Mahado and Isis,” he said as she shut to door behind him.
You'll go far in this world
You'll go far in this world
If you know how to touch a girl