Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Insane Plot or Bakura gets pissed! ❯ Bakura's Vodka Binge and Seto's Obsession. ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: None of this is mine

Disclaimer: None of this is mine. If you are a die hard fan with no sense of humor, don't read this. If you are under 18, you should not be reading this unless you want to face the consequences. I don't want to hear it from your parents! This is all done in fun! Mister Good Wrench belongs to General Motors.

THREE

Pulling into the wide alley behind the store, Yami stopped the car and then sighed. What a night! Yuugi desperately needed a life! Nothing but work and school. What about a girlfriend? What about Anzu? Sure, she was in America, but didn't they have some sort of relationship before she left?

/No, Yami. / A voice answered his silent question. /It was you she was in love with. /

Yami was startled to hear Yuugi's voice in his head. He thought he had hidden those thoughts.

//Aibou, are you awake? //

/Now I am. / Yuugi opened his eyes. /Sorry. /

//No. You don't have to be. I'm sorry that things didn't work out between you two. //

"I guess it wasn't meant to be." Yuugi sighed inwardly as he got out of the car. "I'm tired, I'm going to bed. See you in the morning, Yami." He shut the door to the Mercedes.

"Good night, Aibou." Yami watched the tired young man walk up the stairs into the back of the building.

Yami slowly got out of his car. Closing his door, he began the process of putting on the hood in order to secure the car. He wished sometimes he would have gotten a hard top, but they were few in number and they didn't have the one that he liked.

"What is wrong with my grandson? He didn't even acknowledge my greeting." Solomon Motou disturbed his thoughts.

"Perhaps you and I should discuss it." Yami walked up the stairs. "In the kitchen if you would." He walked past the old man.

Solomon followed the young pharaoh. No matter how much they tried, they could never get Yami to stop his formal speech. It unnerved people at times.

"Yuugi has been stressed out. He fell asleep on the way to Ryou's house. He almost attacked my friend who played a prank on him and believe me, Bakura could kill a person." He motioned for Solomon to take a seat, never letting him get a word in as of yet until he deemed it so. "Yuugi cannot manage your shop and expect to pass his college courses at the same time." He held his hand up before the old man could protest. "I'll take care of his expenses. It's not like I don't have my own source of money." Solomon closed his mouth. "You need to hire someone to manage your store when you cannot. Your grandson is tired and it's only a matter of time before his grades start to drop. Do you want that to happen?"

"No." Solomon sighed. "I'll hire someone. I didn't know it was getting that bad. He's lucky to have someone like you look out for him."

"Thank you. I'll see you in the morning." Yami walked out of the kitchen feeling better about the situation.

Yami would tell his Aibou tomorrow about the good news. At least some of the youth's burden would be alleviated.

The Vodka was great. Bakura had drunk the bottle down in a few slugs. He may have a solid body now thanks to Yugi's wish for his Yami to be solid, but he knew how to hold his liquor. He also had to numb the aching feeling between his legs after Ryou had slammed him there with his knee!

Vodka was the strongest thing he had ever tasted. Bakura wondered why the Pharaoh did not have this good stuff in his private stash in the palace way back when. Heh! He would have enjoyed it!

Ryou, Ryou, Ryou, oh where his little albino? His tempting little angel! Oh how Bakura wished to worship that luscious body in every way possible! Oh yeah! One day Ryou!-Bakura thought as he drank down the rest of the bottle. First things first! Get rid of the insane mother fucker Malik!

One thing Bakura loved was to watch Ryou in action. Finally he spotted his lovely angel talking amongst the guests, smiling and carrying on a conversation. It was good to see Ryou actually happy for once. Seeing his family must have brought that out of him. Of course, Bakura could never relate. His family was killed…

Of course the Tomb Robber would have to punish the cunt marrying his gutless father! Maybe a nice itch in an intimate area would suffice. It would be hell on their sex life. Heh!

It was about time that Bakura needed to join his light. Putting down the bottle on a snoozing old man's head, he walked toward that which made him put his life back into perspective…whatever that perspective was. Slipping an arm around his aibou's shoulder, Ryou almost jumped out of his skin at the contact.

Two young women turned toward the muscular form of Bakura as a devious smile graced his face. Right now, the lecherous Tomb Robber was thinking of a foursome. The two girls weren't too bad! A bag over one of their heads would suffice!

"So what are you lovely ladies doing here? What relation are you to the bride or groom?" Bakura asked putting on the charm.

"We're Ryou's cousins." The blond haired one replied. "Who are you?"

"His other half. Wanna do a four-OOF!" Ryou elbowed Bakura in his stomach before he could finish that thought.

"If you will excuse us!" Ryou grabbed Bakura by the arm and dragged him into his father's study.

Making Bakura sit in a chair doubled over, Ryou walked toward the door and then shut it, locking it so no one would walk in on their conversation. Leaning his forehead against the door, the albino wondered how he was going to handle his darker half. What was it going to take to get him to behave?

`I can't take this anymore. I can't take my life like this. I can't take someone wanting me just for one thing! I can't stand the fact that I'm still alive while my mother and sister are dead!! Why? Life was just more unbearable after that! Maybe if I make Bakura really angry…' Ryou stopped that train of thought.

"First my nuts, and then my stomach. What's next?" Bakura choked out.

Ryou didn't answer him. He didn't even turn to look at him. The albino could feel his eyes boring on his back. What could he say that would make Bakura see what he was doing? What was the point? The Tomb Robber would never change and anyway, it was time to end this…painfully.

"You have nothing to say? I have plenty to say to you." Bakura started. "If you really think I wanted to be with those two, you're sadly mistaken. In fact, one of them needs to put a bag over her head." He heard Ryou giggle a bit at that. "I am what I am, Ryou, and I can't change that. You need to let go of some of that class you have and live a little. I'm not saying that you and I should be alike, but I already turned my life around and you were the inspiration for that."

"I shouldn't have to be any kind of inspiration for you to do anything with your life." Ryou answered back.

"I didn't ask you to feel anything about it." Bakura shot back.

"You brought it up." Ryou reminded him, turning from the door to face his other half. "In fact, why should I be any inspiration to you at all? You always thought I was weak. You always hated me. All of a sudden, you take in an interest in my life and then try to rescue me from my family. Why? Is it guilt? If it is, Bakura, I want no part of it!" Ryou shot at him. "I'll just go to a shelter tonight. You can live your own life."

"If I didn't genuinely care about you, I wouldn't be here!" Bakura wondered if Ryou hit his head on the way to the room and scattered his brain! "If I felt guilt, which I don't, I wouldn't be trying to get into your pants every second!"

That made the albino blush. That surely got him out of his depressed state. He knew subconsciously he was trying to push Bakura into killing him by picking a fight. It was what he wanted. His mother and sister were dead. Why was he left behind only to be hurt even more by living? Why?

/Stop that! / A voice shouted in his head starting Ryou out of his dark thoughts. /No matter how hard you try, I'm not going to give you your wish! What would your mother think! What would your sister think! They may be gone, but if they were watching? You'd break their hearts! /

Ryou looked away from his dark half. He was right. The albino gasped as he felt two strong arms pull him into a gentle embrace. Had he really changed this once dangerous person? Slowly, Ryou moved his arms around Bakura's body burying his head into that strong shoulder. Quietly, he cried and Bakura could only hold him tighter, his left hand soothing him gently.

"Weren't you supposed to go to that British pansy's party?" Honda asked Jounouchi as the blond finished fixing a car.

"I had to work overtime tonight and will you PLEASE…" He turned around facing his friend. "…stop insulting everyone! What the fuck is your goddamned problem! First you have a problem with Yuugi and now Ryou? Is Anzu or Yami next? Or maybe Mai? Or me for that matter! Oh, and let's not forget Mister Kaiba and his little brother!"

"I'm sure you think about Mister CEO all the time!" Honda scoffed.

"Fuck you, Honda! Get lost!" Jounouchi turned away from him continuing to work on another broken down car in the garage. "Go home, okay? When you decide to act like a human being, then you can rattle my cage!"

"I'm just making a point." Honda sighed.

"You're acting like an asshole." Jounouchi pointed out. "If you say that infront of Yami or Bakura, you're going to wind up dead. You know how they feel about their other selves."

"I know how Bakura feels about his other self quite clearly! It makes me sick! As far as Yami goes…" Honda was cut off by the blond.

"Shut up and go home! I don't want to hear it!" Jounouchi groaned. "Get a girlfriend or something! Just go away!"

"Look man, we've been friends before Yuugi entered into all of our lives. You two became like brothers. What's the deal!" Honda demanded.

"The deal is you're a jealous prick and you're weirding me out! Now go away!" Jounouchi whirled around with a wrench in hand. "If you don't go, you're gonna have a date with Mister Good Wrench up your ass!"

"I would do as the puppy says." Another voice intervened. "You sound stupid and your conversation is insipid! If you want to know the details on everyone's lives, I suggest you talk to them! Now leave!" Seto ordered as he walked into the garage.

"Oh great! Not you too." Jounouchi groaned as he sat down on the front end of the car he was working on. "Go away!"

"Hey! I was here first you snob!" Honda shot back.

"The only reason you even hang out with the Mutt anymore is to get closer to his sister! She's with someone else! Get over it!" Seto grinned despite himself.

Honda stormed out without another word. Seto nipped the whole thing in the bud. He never really liked the punk in the first place. Why did Jounouchi hang out with the loser in the first place!

"Please just shoot me and get it over with!" Jounouchi shook his tiredly. "I have worked two jobs in twenty hours and I'm not in the mood for anyone else right now."

"I came here for an oil change. I gave the driver the night off and he informed me of this." Seto replied.

"Come back in the morning. I'm working overtime as it is to get these pieces of shit done. I don't know why the owners of these cars don't junk `em!" Jounouchi got off the car, grabbed a towel and began to wipe his hands off.

"As long as they pay the repair bill, what do you care?" Seto shot back. "I need the oil change now."

"I'm sorry, but it's too late." Jounouchi walked past the CEO. "I told you to bring the car back tomorrow morning. Akira will work on it."

"I don't want some stranger working on my car. I want you to do it. I'll pay you double." Seto offered.

"You really are a persistent pain in the ass." The blond faced him. "You know the damn engine ain't gonna explode if I don't do it here and now! What the hell are you really here for!"

"The truth?" Kaiba asked.

"No, I want you to lie! Of course I want the truth!" Jounouchi exploded.

"You know that your sister has been seeing my brother, right?" Seto started.

"Yeah. He's the only one who's worth her time to me. What's your point?" The blond asked.

"She's worried about you and she doesn't know how to approach you about it." Seto finished.

"So why isn't your brother here instead of you? I know he's not afraid to talk to me!" Jounouchi crossed his arms over his slight muscular chest.

"Because this is not something a child should be discussing with an adult." Seto growled as he walked closer to the blond. "Your sister is worried that you only work to support your dead beat father! She's afraid you are not going to get anywhere in life while he's alive and when he dies, it will be too late."

"Well, the divorce court split us up, so my dad was my problem since I was 15. The bastard gets drunk all the time! What am I suppose to do! Live on the streets? My mom is not going to take me in, God knows why! I don't think I've done anything to make her hate me!" Jounouchi started. "Going to college like the rest of you is out of the damned question! So tell me, great Kaiba, what the fuck am I suppose to do!"

"Let your father hit rock bottom and let him get help." Seto calmly replied. "Come live with me. This isn't any kind of life. I have plenty of room to spare."

"Thanks, but no thanks! I don't accept charity." Jounouchi turned away from the CEO.

"Don't think of this as charity. Think of this as a fresh start. You're young. You don't have a life. You don't even have a girlfriend for crying out loud! The only people you associate with are too busy to even condescend to talk to you." Seto pointed out. "May I go on?"

"I don't want to have to owe anyone anything." Jou whispered.

"I don't need you to owe me anything. Just keep one job and go to school. You're not a stupid person, Jou." Seto felt the hair on the back of his neck stand.

Quickly drawing his gun, he stood in front of Jounouchi. There was someone there. Someone was in the shadows of the garage. Being who he was, Seto was always on edge. He had a lot of enemies and any friends he made could be used against him in the end. Everyone wondered why he was so cold. This was the reason. His one weakness standing behind him…

"Come out! Face me like a man or whatever the hell you are!" Seto demanded.

A slim figure holding a golden scepter walked out of the shadows. His blond hair stood out from his dark complexion. He had a lithe build and eye make up that looked Egyptian. There were three bangles around his neck and decorative earrings hanging from his lobes.

"Halloween is over you idiot and the shop is closed! Leave!" Seto demanded.

"Is that the way to greet one of the Tomb Protectors? I have a job for you High Priest." Marik started.

"Look you mental case, I told the pharaoh, if he really is one, and the walking gonad that I don't believe in that shit I saw in the museum about a past life with you three idiots! If I did have one, I hope it was a peaceful one on the other side of this planet!" Seto growled.

"Oh, but it is true! You see, I need your powers to do a little ritual in order to get back the Pharaoh for many crimes against humanity that his father caused and the fact he sealed me in a millennium item. I'm surprised Bakura doesn't try to get him back." Marik started.

"I think Bakura is happy chasing Ryou!" Seto shot back. "Why don't you just get a hobby or something?"

"I'M TIRED OF EVERYONE TELLING ME THAT!!! FIRST BAKURA, THAN THE STRANGER ON THE STREET I KILLED AND THEN YOU!!! I AM SANE!!! DO YOU HEAR ME??? I AM SANE!!!!" Marik shouted on the top of his lungs.

"I think the whole planet heard you." Seto smirked, the gun still trained on the insane man.

"SHUT UP!!!!" Marik shouted back.

"Have you ever thought about seeing a psychologist for your mental problem! I think shock therapy by electrocution would benefit you!" Seto was goading the insane man.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jounouchi whispered.

"Creating an excuse to shoot him." Seto hissed back. "Just keep quiet mutt!"

"You call me that again and you'll have to have my foot surgically removed from your ass!" Jounouchi growled back.

"I'll ignore that." Seto kept his attention on Marik. "What is it going to be, freak! A bullet in the head or are you going to leave?"

"I'll be back and then you will remember your place!" Marik walked out.

"IT'LL BE YOU WHO NEEDS TO LEARN HIS PLACE!!!" Seto shouted back. "YOU COME NEAR ME AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Jounouchi raised a brow. Why was Seto so angry? Not making a sound, Jou watched Seto place the gun back inside his concealed holster. So, the CEO carried a concealed weapon…

"Ummm…are you okay?" Jounouchi had no idea on what to say.

Of course Seto did not respond. It was as if he was deep in thought. Something deep inside wanted him to remember who he was in a previous life. Something told him it was important that he know. His eyes narrowed.

`Why do they want me to remember my previous life? What did I do that was so important? What role did they play? Were they my friends, my enemies? Maybe I should just kill the stupid freak and worry about it later!' Kaiba thought. `I'll ask the stupid pharaoh about it.'

"Kaiba, you're freaking me out man." Jounouchi tried to get his attention. "Hey, WAKE UP!!" He practically shouted.

`The freak is back!' Thought Kaiba as he instantly reacted to the voice.

The blond didn't see it coming. A hand came out and smacked his hard across the face sending him flying to the ground. Jounouchi landed head first on the concrete floor seeing stars. Why the hell did he do that??

Seto snapped out of his thoughts to see what he had done. He just heard someone trying to get his attention. Thinking that it was Marik, he lashed out without thinking about it. He quickly got his wits about him and then walked toward the fallen man.

"Are you okay, mutt?" Kaiba crouched down next to Jounouchi, his arm lacing underneath the blonde's back helping him to sit up. "Do you have a headache? Is your vision okay?"

"What the fuck was that for?" Jounouchi growled, his hand coming in contact with his own forehead.

"I thought it was him again." Seto confessed.

"Or maybe you're looking for an excuse to smack me around." The blond snapped.

"I wouldn't waste my time." Seto grabbed Jou's hand and forced him to stand up.

The move set the blond off balance and Kaiba had to grab him before he could fall. He really needed a hospital.

"We're going to the hospital. I think you hit your thick skull too hard!" Seto growled.

"Ha, ha! Funny! You're such a comedian! Don't quit your day job!" Jounouchi spat. "I have to shut the place down."

"Give me the keys." Seto insisted as the blond reached into his pocket and handed the CEO the keys.

"This has been the worst night of my life!" Jounouchi growled as they headed for the door.

TBC