Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Insane Plot or Bakura gets pissed! ❯ Barbie Dolls and Dumb Blonds ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

CHAPTER FOUR

Things had gone down hill after the party was over. All the guests had left, and the small family had kept up appearances so the rest of the family would not know what was happening. Ryou had to restrain Bakura from killing the bitch, at the same time, he had to keep his wits about him. There was no way in hell Ryou was going to breakdown in front of anyone.

Finding his way back from the kitchen with an ice filled pitcher of water and a glass, Ryou walked back to the room that Bakura had given him. The albino was glad he didn't have to sleep in Bakura's bed! The pervert did not hide his feelings or his intentions too well. Guess that was the best and worst thing Ryou liked about him. Not too many people were like that…maybe that was a good thing!

Ryou remembered his father telling him he was disowned. His father was then spewing such hatred, that Ryou felt his heart shatter into a million pieces, the tears though, being held at bay. He wouldn't give the bastard the satisfaction! Bakura wanted to kill him, but Ryou wouldn't let him. It would be pure hell to live with the stupid bitch as it was!

He hated his son…

He hated the fact he hardly looked masculine…

He hated the fact he was alive while his wife and daughter were dead…

He hated the fact that Bakura had corrupted his son even further…

Ryou had left without another word, dragging a resisting Bakura behind him yelling and cursing at them until the door was shut. The Tomb Robber wanted to castrate his father and shove his balls down his throat! That was a tempting site, but he didn't want Bakura to waste his time in jail for it.

Ryou wondered if his father felt like that all along. If he had, why didn't he say anything? His thoughts were cut off as he heard some moans coming from Bakura's room. Slowly walking up to the closed door, Ryou placed his ear against it.

"Ryou…" He heard Bakura's voice call out to him.

Great! Now what did he want? Damn the mind link! Ryou slowly opened the door with his body since Bakura left it a bit opened. His eyes widened at the site on the bed.

Sheets were half way down Bakura's dark muscled toned bare chest…his well toned arms above his head and his white hair stuck to his face as a sheen of sweat covered his body…was Bakura running a fever???

"Oooooooooh Ryou, you feel sooooooo good…" Okay, this was getting scary!

Ryou's eyes narrowed as he slowly approached the bed. With the pitcher of water still in hand, the albino sat down on the bed as he watched Bakura's expression.

"Oh Bakura…" Ryou started.

"Yessssssss?" He moaned.

"What are you thinking?" Ryou was going to play this for what it was worth!

"Uh…I think I can't think right now...can't we talk after I'm finished?" Bakura started.

"Finished with what!" Ryou demanded.

"Don't be so naïve, Ryou! You know…" Bakura was still talking in his sleep.

"Know what…" The albino was getting really pissed at this point.

"The horizontal mambo…" A smile graced the Tomb Robber's face.

Eyes as wide as saucers, Ryou couldn't help but stare for the moment at Bakura. HE was the object of his wet dreams???

That did it! That was his resolve to taken action! Eyes narrowing, Ryou poured the ice cold water on Bakura's crotch.

"EEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Bakura screamed as he woke up panting. "MY BALLS!!! MY BALLS!! THEY'RE THE SIZE OF RAISINS!!!" He shot up out of bed and noticed Ryou sitting right there. "What the fuck did you do that for!!!?"

"The horizontal mambo?" Ryou growled.

"What? That was really you talking?" Bakura asked.

"Yes! I heard you call my name! I thought there was something wrong with you!" Ryou started. "I didn't imagine it was me in your dreams!"

"Do you really think that I can control what I dream of? So what if it was you I was dreaming of! Aren't you even flattered?" Bakura demanded.

"Are you even for real!" Ryou demanded.

"I know you are!" Bakura grinned deviously as he got out of bed and then walked toward the bathroom. "Thanks for the wake up call! Now I have to put on another pair of bottoms just to cream those!"

Ugh! Didn't he ever stop? Why did Bakura have to be so vile? Why couldn't he be like Yami? Oh wait! Didn't Bakura say something about the Pharaoh's little crush on Yuugi or was that a lie?

"It wasn't true!" A voice answered his unspoken thought.

"That wasn't for you to hear!" Ryou retorted.

"Too bad! Use better shields next time!" Bakura walked out of the bathroom. "Sorry if I offend you, but you need to lighten up. As far as the pharaoh is concerned, he's straight as an arrow. He also needs a good dose of Prozac!" He sat on the bed next to Ryou. "He wants to rule Egypt, have a wife and a few million children! One brat is enough!"

"What about Yuugi?" Ryou asked.

"He'll probably keep the shrimp around for entertainment!" Bakura snorted. "I swear, the squirt will never grow, never get laid! For crying out loud, look at his grandfather! One look at him and the chics will go screaming away from Yuugi!"

"That's mean." Ryou stated.

"It's the truth! There's a difference." Bakura shot back.

"What about my father!" Ryou demanded.

"What about him? I wouldn't fuck him on a good day!" Bakura wondered where this conversation was going. "No Ryou, you don't look like him! You look like your mom. She was hot!"

"You don't even know my mother!" Ryou became angry.

"Don't get your nuts in a twist! We shared the same body once, remember? I snuck into your soul room! I was a thief you know! I can break into anything!" Bakura crossed his arms across his muscular chest. "That's not all I discovered! Heh!"

"WHAT!!!" Ryou demanded.

"You played with Barbie dolls!" Bakura taunted in a sing song voice.

"I DID NOT!!!" Ryou shouted.

"Did so!"

"DID NOT!!!"

"Aww come on! I saw you play Barbie with your sister! She had a Barbie and you had a Ken doll." Bakura teased noticing the dark expression in Ryou's eyes. "I mean really! Why would they create a male doll with no dick! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Barbie stole his balls!!!"

This was really REALLY embarrassing! How could he had forgotten that episode. His mom MADE him play that with her! It wasn't like he WANTED to play. He thought it would never come back to haunt him. He was wrong…

"Are you finished?" Ryou asked flatly.

"Uh…no! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Bakura persisted.

Ryou just picked up one of the pillows and then swatted Bakura across the head with it. The elder man just fell on the floor still laughing at Ryou's expense. What did the albino expect!

"Hey Ryou! You wanna experiment with Ken and see what's really going on down there?" Bakura gasped out.

"Oh Bakura, would you like to find out how it is to BE like Ken?!" Ryou growled.

"You have a sense of humor too now!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH…heh…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Bakura was practically in tears.

"Just when I think you're mature, you prove me wrong. I'm going to bed." Ryou got up off the bed. "By the way Bakura, my mother MADE me play Barbie with my sister." He walked out as Bakura laughed even harder.

"Wait!" Bakura practically sat up, calming himself down. "Ryou! Don't-Don't be mad!"

The morning came and Yami knocked on Yuugi's door. All he got was a "go away". It's was 10am and they had to meet the others at 11:30am.

"Get up Aibou! We're going to be late!" Yami scolded.

"So what!" Came back the response.

Sighing, Yami wondered what he was going to do. Leaning his head against the door, a thought popped into his mind. When Yuugi was fifteen, if Yami wouldn't talk to him, he would start singing that blasted song that never ended! Ugh! Whoever made up the song should have been sent to the Shadow Realm a long time ago!

"Oh Yuuuuuuugi." Yami sing-songed. "If you don't get up, I'll sing that song that never ends…off key!"

"NO!!!" The door flew opened with a wide eyed Yuugi.

"Oh? So, you can dish the torture, but you cannot stand it yourself?" Yami crossed his arms over his muscular chest.

"I am sooooooo sorry I ever taught you that!" Yuugi growled walking past him.

"We're meeting Bakura and Ryou at the burger place." Yami talked to the closed door of the bathroom.

"Bring the ant-acids!" Yuugi shouted back. "The grease in those burgers are enough to do an oil change in your car!"

"Be ready by eleven. Do you want to call Jou and ask him to come?" Yami asked loudly.

"Yeah sure." Came back the response as the shower was turned on.

Shaking his head, Yami walked back downstairs. He heard Ji-chan talking to someone downstairs. He hoped it was someone he was going to hire for the shop. Walking toward the door of the game shop, Yami spotted some pimpled face geek of a kid with his hat on backwards. By Ra! Who let this creature exist? Yuugi never had that kind of skin!

Backing away from the site that was slowly killing his appetite, Yami walked toward the phone to call Jounouchi. Dialing the number, the phone began to ring on the otherside and a gruff voice answered.

"Hello?" It asked flatly.

"My I speak to Jounouchi?" Yami asked.

"You could if he was here! The little Son of a Bitch never came back last night! Who are you anyway? One of his fag friends? If you see him, tell him I'm going to kick that shit out of that ungrateful little fucker!" The phone slammed down in Yami's ears.

Slowly putting the phone down with wide eyes, Yami wondered where Jounouchi could be. Did he sleep at the shop again? At that moment, the phone rang.

Slowly and steadily, Yami answered the phone. One trauma today was enough! Putting the receiver by his ear, he answered.

"Hello?" Was all he said.

"Yami! Where's Yuugi! I need to talk to him!" Yami held the phone a few inches away from his ear. `I am going to go deaf today.' He thought.

Placing the phone back to his ear, he answered. "Jou, talk a little lower okay? I can hear you fine. Yuugi is in the shower. Why don't you tell me what's wrong since we both share a link!" He grounded out.

"Uh, oh yeah! I forgot!" By Rah was Jounouchi a true blond! "I am at Kaiba's mansion. I'll be here for now on."

"Does he have you on a leash or something?" Yami couldn't resist as he heard Yuugi laugh through their link.

"HA! HA! Funny! No! He doesn't! My sister got so concerned about me, that she and Kaiba decided it was in my best interest to have them take over my life!" He growled.

"Oh and supporting your dead beat father is a better life?" Yami asked.

"No." Jou answered exasperated.

"If you ask me, I think you were offered a chance at a better life. I would take it." Besides, Seto would straighten him out!

"I guess." Jou sounded defeated. "They want me to go to school. I don't think I' smart enough."

"Why would you say that?" Yami asked feeling Yuugi's concern through the link. "I think you're…well…"

/Don't you even say it! / Yuugi's voice warned on the other end.

//STUPID!!! // Came back the response through the link //I didn't say it out loud! I thought it! He is a blond in every respect of the word! His sister is just dumb as he is! In fact, his mother and father should have never gotten together to breed more stupid kids! If he wasn't practically like your brother, I would have sent his stupid ass to the Shadow Realm! // And Yuugi thought Bakura was bad!

/Yami, he's not stupid! Just encourage him! / Yuugi prodded.

//Is stupidity no longer a word? // Yami demanded. "You can do it Jou! Remember, it's your life. You can do much more than being a mechanic. //Maybe a male stripper. // A devious smile crossed his face.

/Yami! /Yuugi yelled through the mind link.

//Sorry Aibou! // Yami answered sweetly through the link.

"You're right! I'm going back to school! Maybe I'll get my GED!" Yami smacked his own forehead.

"Didn't you graduate?" Yami demanded.

"Nope. I got suspended towards the end of the year for beating up the hall monitor! They told me to go to summer school, but my dad wouldn't have it!" Maybe Jou really wasn't all the dumb…his father was an idiot for keeping him from reaching his full potential…

"I didn't know that. No wonder I didn't see you at the graduation." Yami stated.

/Ask him if he wants to go to the burger place! /Yuugi interrupted his thoughts.

"You want to join me, Yuugi, Bakura and Ryou at the burger place?" Yami asked.

"Sure! I'll be there!" Jounouchi answered as the phone clicked.

"Uh…be there at 11:30? Oh well." Yami hung the phone up.

"So when is he coming?" Yuugi walked in drying his long hair.

"He is going to meet us there I guess. He hung up before I could ask him anything." Yami turned toward his light. "You look like a drowned rat, Aibou."

"Thanks for the observation." Yuugi wrapped his head in the towel. "I'll be down in a few minutes." He walked away.

"It was just a joke…by Rah, I have got to get him to relax!' Yami growled.

Tbc…heh