Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Insane Plot or Bakura gets pissed! ❯ Ryou's Tears and Yami's New Fetish! ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

SEVEN

It had been hours since he and Bakura had left the "Grease Pit". While Ryou was doing the books and making out the pay checks, Bakura was cleaning up the floor while blasting some obnoxious music! The worst part was, he was singing with it.

"I'm too sexy for my looooooooooove! Too sexy for my looooooooooooooooove…" Ryou shook his head hearing Bakura's exaggerated take on the song. "Too sexy for my cat…too sexy for my cat, in the microwave…" Ryou tuned the rest of his rendition out.

At that moment, the phone rang. Ryou groaned dreading the call that one of the dancers would be out sick. Bakura was less than pleased when one of the "wenches" was out sick. Pressing the button on the cordless phone, Ryou answered the phone.

"Bondage Bakura's, Ryou Bakura speaking." Ryou sighed hating having to say the first part!

"Son? This is your father." Oh no! Not now!-Ryou thought as he leaned on one of his hands, his fingers taking a grip of a lock of his white hair.

"Hello father." Ryou found himself saying rather flatly. "What more could I do or say to you." He deserved that.

"Ryou, I know we didn't part on the best of terms." His father started.

"That's the understatement of the Century!" Ryou shot back.

"I just wanted you to know that I want you at the wedding, but I don't want that guy with you." He stated.

"He's coming whether you like it or not. After all, FATHER, we have to keep up appearances, don't we!" Ryou reminded him. "After the wedding, you won't see or hear from me again."

"Don't be ridiculous Ryou!" His father started. "We still have to face our family at certain times. We cannot afford to drift apart."

"If you remember correctly, you didn't exactly want me around anymore!" Ryou pointed out.

"Be that as it may, we still have to be a family somehow and that hoodlum is not going to be part of it!" His father spat back.

"That HOODLUM cares for me more than you do right now!" Ryou shot back. "He has every right to be anywhere I am. If it weren't for him, I would be in a shelter right now!"

"Be that as it may, he is still not part of this family! He is the reason you almost destroyed your life!" His father argued back.

"How about this! After the wedding reception, just tell them at the next reunion that I died in some accident!" Ryou practically shouted.

*******************************************************

Bakura turned off the music after mopping up the entire floor. He then heard a conversation going on in his office between Ryou and someone else. His Aibou sounded upset.

"Of course I care what the Queen mother thinks! She is my grandmother after all!" Bakura heard Ryou say.

Who the hell was the Queen mother? Was she someone dangerous? Bakura slowly walked toward the office to hear the rest of the conversation.

"No, I don't think hearing about my death would make her terribly happy. I AM NOT A PRINCE AND I WILL NOT ACT ACCORDINGLY!!" Ryou shouted.

His Ryou, a prince? Was he some kind of royalty? Bakura walked into the office standing behind Ryou's chair not wanting to disturb the rest of the conversation.

"I doubt Bakura being there is going to upset anyone. What would they care anyway! I never see them to begin with!" Ryou's breath shuddered. "SO WHAT!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS!" Bakura had never seen Ryou this upset before. "Yes father…" He voice became quiet. "I am not leaving him." Another shuddering breath. "You don't understand any of this!" Another pause. "It's your fault to begin with!" Bakura was becoming worried. That was it!

Bakura grabbed the receiver from Ryou as the teen gasped in surprise. Looking at the albino's face, the Tomb Robber could see the tears coming down almost in rivers. No more!

"Hello Mister Bakura! Why don't you shut the fuck up for five minutes and listen! You will not call here anymore to harass Ryou! This is a place of business…" He heard the man shout on the other end. "I told you to shut the fuck up didn't I? You are on my time asshole! Yes! That's right! My fucking time!" He heard silence. "Good boy! Now listen here shit head, we'll be at your stupid wedding to that whore you're marrying! We'll be on our best behavior, at least the best I could pull off without killing someone! Oh yeah, and we'll impress this Queen mother of yours! In fact, I plan on fucking Ryou on the wedding cake!" Bakura grinned deviously as he heard his father shout on the other end. "Yep! Then I'm going to give that cunt wife of yours a nice vaginal itch she'll never forget because she is such a fucking bitch for turning you against your own son! Of course you have no nads to begin with because she cut `em off! Then we'll see you at your fucking funeral in about six months, and I'll be surprised if you last that long, when your dumb bitch of a wife takes a knife and stabs you in the back to get your money! By the way, could you leave me your gold fillings in your will? I have a sick fascination for human bones!" He heard a click on the other end. "Oh well, I guess that was too much for him!" Bakura pressed the off button. "What a waste of batteries." He turned toward Ryou. "Are you okay?" He almost forgot Ryou in his fun with harassing his father.

"Fine. I can't believe this is happening." He whispered as he wiped away his tears. "I mean, he is my father."

"So." Bakura started.

"He was all I had left." Ryou wondered why Bakura was being like that. "Don't you understand?" He gasped as Bakura grabbed a gentle hold of his chin.

"I do understand. More than you know." He looked away, his hand falling from the albino's chin. "I'm going to go see if there is anything else that needs to be done." He turned toward Ryou. "Are you going to stick around tonight?"

"If you need me to." He answered as Bakura slightly smiled.

"I always do." Bakura walked out of the office.

Bored! Bored! Bored! Was the mood to describe Yami at the present time. Why oh why the old man insisted that the shop be opened early in the day was beyond him. No one came to the shop until after 5pm! Of course he had to volunteer to take over the shop until the elderly man came back from his errands.

Dressed in his usual leather fetish, Yami branded a knife and threw it at its intended target. A nice picture of Marik Ishtar hung just off to the side. The psycho had sent it some time ago to taunt poor Yuugi, but Yami had pilfered it off his light. It had inscribed on it, `To Yuugi, love and kisses, Marik". He had evil plans for that picture!

"Bullseye!" Yami ferally grinned as he made another knife appear out of no where and then threw it again. "Oh well, hit his eye! Now to hit the other!" He made another knife come out.

The bell jingled as Yami put down the knife. Who would come at this hour? Of course, it would be one of Yuugi's friends.

"Jounouchi, what the hell are you doing here?" Yami asked. "Shouldn't you be in school or something?"

"Doesn't start until next semester." Jou leaned on the glass counter. "I was in the neighborhood and…" he turned toward the knives in the wall. "Um…are you in a bad mood or somethin'? I could come back later."

"No. Go ahead and talk." He took the knife and then threw it Marik's other eye. "YES!!" He made Jou jump.

"Oooookay. It's like this. Mai broke up with me today. She said we have nothing beyond the physical." The blond boy started.

"That's an understatement." Yami countered.

"Anyway…" He started as he ignored Yami's comment. "I was wondering…well…COULDIGOOUTWITHYUUGI!!"

Huh? His light? Nuh uh! No way! No fucking way! No way was this guy going to treat his Aibou as a rebound.

"NO WAY ON THIS EARTH WILL I LET YOU GO OUT WITH MY AIBOU!!" Yami got in Jounouchi's face. "Besides." He sat back down. "Maybe you should be by yourself for a while and find out who you are first before you jump into another relationship. I'm sorry, but Yuugi is not going to your rebound person until you find someone else. I won't permit it."

"But Yuugi is someone I need." Jounouchi argued.

"Yuugi is your best friend and if I were you, I would keep it that way until you figure out what you want." Yami warned. "Anyway, if you were really interested in the same sex, Seto would be more suited to you than Yuugi. Yuugi is not the domineering type and I feel you need that." `And besides, if you touch my Aibou, I'll kill you!' He added as a silent afterthought.

"ARE YOU NUTS!!! WE HATE EACH OTHER!!" Jounouchi shouted. "Are you a sadist or what!"

"A sadist." Yami grinned, his arms crossing over his muscular leather clad chest. "Or what." He added. "Just take time to figure out what you want." He uncrossed his arms and then made another knife appear. "If you touch Yuugi, just once and…" He threw the blade right in between Marik's eyes. "Bulls eye again!" He cheered.

"I get the point…literally." The blond backed away and then ran from the store.

"Thought that would work." Yami brandished another knife and threw it again.

"YAMI!!!" The old man walked in from the back. "Stop doing that! Now I'll have to spackle another wall! If you want to throw knives, join the circus!"

Yuugi was walking home from college. Another day down, another few weeks to go. He wished he could do better, he really did, but for some reason he had so much on his mind. One of them being his overprotective other self!

Why did Yami act like an ass half the time? He had gotten a bit worse since he got his own body…and what a nice body it was. BAD YUUGI!! His body was nicely tanned, his face looked a bit different, more mature, his eyes more narrow and his whole demeanor beautiful. The blond locks suited him in contrast perfectly. Those muscles…BAD BAD YUUGI!!

Back to Yami acting like an ass…a very overprotective ass…a very nice…stop right there! He was tired of the pharaoh treating him like a child. Couldn't he see he was a man in his own right?

At that moment, a chill ran up his spine. Yuugi stopped walking feeling some dark presence around him. Looking around the street, he could not see anything. Regaining his pace, Yuugi walked quickly toward the game shop. Racing toward the door, all thoughts of the pharaoh temporarily gone, Yuugi hurried inside closing the door behind him. Heaving a sigh of relief, he noticed Yami with a bucket and spackler. Was he throwing knives again?

"You got bored again?" Yuugi asked breaking Yami's concentration.

"Yuugi." The Pharaoh greeted. "How was your day?"

"Hard…um…okay." Yuugi caught himself. "Yours? Or should I not ask."

"Don't ask." Yami replied. "I guess my knife wielding abilities don't impress your grandfather." Yuugi stifled a giggle.

"No. I guess it doesn't." Yuugi walked toward the counter. "Yami, I felt something today on the way home."

"What was it? I HATE THIS EVIL STUFF!!" Yami shoved the spackle shovel into the tub.

"There was something following me on the way home." Yuugi started. "It didn't feel right. It felt dark, you know, like the Shadow Realm?"

"Then maybe I should drive you back and forth to school to be safe." Yami stated. "I know Marik is still alive out there somewhere. He'll want to try to kill me again."

"Marik?" Yuugi asked as he noticed the poster that the insane blond had sent him full of slashes on the counter. "You used his picture as target practice?" Yuugi giggled.

"Yep." Yami took the picture, crumpled it up, took out his lighter and lit it. "Heh! That's what I think of him." He let the crumpled mass go into the waste basket.

"Ummm….Yami, you might want to put that out." Yuugi ran behind the counter watching the paper burn itself out. "Nevermind."

"Hey, I may be insane at times, but I ain't stupid!" Yami grinned deviously. "Anyway, I hope he sends more! The ones of Anzu are too small."

"Yami! You haven't been throwing knives at Anzu's pictures!" Yuugi's eyes widened.

"Yep. One slash for every time that I had put up with her stupid friendship speeches!" Yami proclaimed proudly. "To think I found her attractive! Must have been your influence."

"Well excuse me!" Yuugi protested. "She was my friend for the longest time."

"And a fine friend she was!" Yami sat back down on the stool. "Try harder next time!"

"Yami!" Yuugi protested. "I thought you liked my friends."

"I did." Yami pointed out. "Go do your homework. You have no excuses anymore." He shooed Yuugi away. "Go on Aibou."

"Fine! I'll see you later!" Yuugi walked into the house.

Slipping his hand under the cash register, Yami pulled out some pictures of Anzu. Tacking them on the recently abused wall, an insane grin crossed his face as he began to throw knives again.

"YAMI!!" A shout was heard.

Oh shit!

TBC…