Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Insane Plot or Bakura gets pissed! ❯ Ryou almost Meets Bakura Jr., Anzu meets Yami, and Marik needs medication! ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: None of this is mine. If you are a die hard fan, hate shonen-ai or don't have a sense of humor, this isn't for you.

I want to thank those of you who reviewed my story on the Egroup, Fanfiction.net and Mediaminer.org. I am glad you guys are laughing! I will not rest until you are rolling on the floor! Once I achieved that, I will sulk…;)

Does anyone know where there are Bakura/Ryou Doujinshis or do I have to make them! ;)

NINE

The crisp clean air of the morning was giving into the sun baked afternoon. Ryou took a long time to get dressed after everything that had happened. Did he really deserve this treatment from his family? Did he do something so awful as to deserve their hatred? Was his father so blind with love that his own son did not matter to him? Not only was love blind, but it was also stupid!

Stepping onto the huge terrace outside, Ryou sat down on the lawn furniture, his chin resting on his folded arms. He felt he had no future, but Bakura told the albino that he always had him. His other self did not understand that he needed to have a future that he could be self-reliant in.

Feeling arms wrap around his shoulders, Ryou immediately sat up. The last thing he wanted Bakura to see was his depressed self. A kiss made its way to his cheek. Gods, his other self had changed.

"So when can we take this relationship to the next stage? I'm horny!" Bakura waggled his eye brows.

"BAKURA!!!" Ryou shouted in outrage. "Can't you think of anything else but that!" Ryou turned around to face the crouching Bakura.

"You know, you keep asking that and every time I tell you the same answer…no." Bakura grinned sitting down in a chair next to the albino.

"So much for you being a gentleman." Ryou sighed. "Do you need me at the club tonight?"

"No. I'm not going either. I have other business to attend to." Bakura blew a piece of white hair out of his face. "Oh yeah, and then there's the business of your father's marriage to that bitch! When's the date."

"A week from now. She sent it the last minute to me. She was probably hoping it would get here after the fact. They must have planned the date a long time ago." Ryou sighed.

"It's his funeral." Bakura replied. "What date and what time."

"It's next Friday night." Ryou replied. "4 pm."

"I'll be coming late. I have to organize some event at the club and then I'll be there after. Some stupid conglomerate of horny old rich bastards from some powerful company wants a session with Belladonna and Dallas. Crystal and Ice didn't want any part of it. I don't blame them. I wouldn't want be around them either." Bakura snorted. "Rah! I bet they can't find anyone to suck them off regularly!"

"What's wrong with them?" Ryou asked.

"They're Fugly! Short for mother fuckin' ugly!" Bakura ran a frustrated hand through his wild hair. "I believe everyone needs love no matter what, but they're an exception. They're disgusting. They paid good money though."

"How long have they been customers?" Ryou asked.

"First time." Bakura answered. "Anyway, after that, I'll be there. I wouldn't want to miss the farce of a wedding. I want to meet this Queen Mother person. Is she an alien or something?"

"N-No." Ryou laughed. "She's the Queen of England."

"Oh? Cool! Does she torture her people?" Bakura's eyes were wide with interest.

"No Bakura. She does not torture people. It's illegal to do that these days. She is just a figure head. She doesn't rule England." Ryou explained.

"Damn!" Bakura pouted. "So where is this wedding being held?"

"The British Embassy." Ryou answered.

"What the hell is that?" Bakura asked.

"A part of the British government established in Japan. Almost every country has one." Ryou stated.

"Ooooooooooooooookay… Strange but…aaaaaaaaaahhhh never mind!" Bakura humphed. "Why is it being held there?"

"For the security of the Queen. Even though she has no power, people will still try to harm her for some stupid reason." Ryou wondered why all the questions.

"This world we live in now is so strange. There are more people and a variety of people I have never seen. Your accent is weird and I find the Japanese language the biggest pain the ass to learn. I thought English was bad. Cars shock me. When the guy said something about horses under the hood, I opened it and demanded to know where the horses were. Planes make me wonder if men were made to fly. I wanted to try that test with a big giant sling shot once." Bakura started as Ryou smiled. "Never found anything big enough…heh. I love Heavy Metal music though. It's soothing."

"You would think that." Ryou shook his head. "Yes, this world is probably very weird to you, but it's normal to me…well as normal can get."

"So…before I go out…" Bakura started.

"NO!" Ryou shot back before Bakura could ask. Oh! He saw the erotic mental image that Bakura was supplying, but he was not going to give in.

"Come on! Bakura Junior wants you!" He grinned evilly.

"Tell Bakura Junior to take a cold shower!" Ryou got up from the chair. "I see some things haven't changed in three thousand years. I'll see you later. I have to figure out what I am going to do with my future."

Ryou's future was exactly what Bakura had in mind…

Shizuka was worried about Mokuba. She tried to get him too stop running around with his gang, but he never listened. He had not come home last night.

"Seto. Seto!" She practically ran around the mansion only to run into her brother in a corridor. "Jounouchi! Do you know where Seto is!"

"Huh? No." He answered. "He doesn't even talk to me. Why?"

"Mokuba is missing! He's been missing for a day now. I haven't seen him." She was on the verge tears.

"Maybe he stayed at a friend's house last night." Jou suggested.

"No! They're looking for him too! They said some guy invaded their warehouse and scared them off. Mokuba was still there." She cried. "WE HAVE TO CALL THE POLICE!!" She grabbed Jounouchi by his shirt. "WHAT IF THE GUY KILLED HIM!!?" She became hysterical.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!!" A voice boomed as Shizuka stopped crying.

"My sister says your brother has been missing since last night." Jounouchi answered calmly. "What has your nuts in a twist?"

"Uh…n-nothing. Where was Mokuba last?" Seto asked a bit gentler this time.

"With some guy who chased off his friends! We have to do something!" She cried.

"I will call the authorities. I want to see if he was kidnapped by a rival company or some idiot who wants a ransom!" Seto walked away.

Great! This he did not need right now! He had to go off the tournament in Tokyo and now he wouldn't be able to. Damn it! He needed to beat the damn Pharaoh once and for all and prove that he was the true duelist.

"HI YAMI!" A female voice startled the Pharaoh from his thoughts.

The crimson eyed man turned toward the source, eyes wide when he recognized the person. Anzu. Why was she here? Wasn't she in America?

"Anzu? What are you doing here?" Yami asked as she noticed the girl had a stuffed bear in her arms.

"This is for Yuugi." She handed the bear to the duelist. "I just came by to say hello since I was in the area. My dance class decided to come here to perform in the city. Since I heard about the tournament, I figured I drop by and visit. How is Yuugi doing?"

"He's busy with school." Yami simply replied trying to remain friendly. "What have you been up to?"

"I'm going out with someone. He's really nice. He has a nice family. I may apply for citizenship if things get serious." She smiled dreamily.

"Anzu, why are you really here?" Yami was tired of her game.

"I just wanted to say hi." She spoke softly.

"And?" He demanded.

"And nothing." She stated.

Yami raised a brow at this. He knew full well now what she felt for him or did feel for him. Now she comes back after shattering his light's heart and hands him a bear to give to Yuugi?? Was this a peace offering?

"I just find it strange that you come here and give Yuugi a present after breaking his heart." Yami shoved the bear back into her arms. "Keep it."

"But…just because I don't love him doesn't mean I don't care about him as a friend." Anzu stated. "Why are you doing this?"

"I don't want him having to go through any more than he has had to in the past." Yami pointed out. "Yes, I do know your feelings for me. He told me. It wasn't out of bitterness. He told me a few days ago." He heard her gasp. "No, I don't feel the same. Even if I did, I couldn't. After all, to rub that in his face would be dishonorable wouldn't you think?"

"Yes." She said in a small voice. "I'm sorry." She looked up at the Pharaoh. "I-I guess I'll be going now." She walked away feeling a bit defeated.

Yami could only snort in disgust. Yes, once upon a time, he was falling for Anzu, but out of respect for his light, he did not pursue a relationship with the girl. After all, at the time, he was only a spirit of the Millennium item Yuugi had. Her going to America to pursue her dreams made things easier. After seeing her now, being in his own body, he felt nothing. It must have been Yuugi's feelings clouding his judgment the whole time and not his own.

"I WANT OUT OF HERE!! I WANT MY BROTHER!!! YOU BETTER LET ME GO OR HE'LL KILL YOU!!" Mokuba shouted at the top of his lungs.

Of course, Malik had been subjected to Mokuba's rantings for the past hour. Why the hell did Marik have to put this idiot in the same room with him! Oh yeah! His big fucking mouth! Rule number one: Never taunt someone more insane than yourself!

"Could you please stop? You're giving me a migraine." Malik cut into Mokuba's rant. "If you haven't noticed, we're both prisoners here."

"I want out of here! I don't understand why he even kidnapped me! If he wanted to get at Seto, can't he do it another way! I hate a date with my girlfriend tonight!" He growled.

"I fucked your girlfriend last night!" Malik grinned in satisfaction.

"WHY YOU BASTARD!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!" He shouted.

"I'm just kidding! You have no sense of humor, kid, you know that?" Malik laughed. "I've been trapped in this thing with no body for a month. I'm just in spirit form."

"Spirit form? Is that guy like Bakura and the Pharaoh?" Mokuba asked.

"Not exactly. It's called a multiple personality disorder taking on a new form thanks to the Millennium Rod!" He growled bitterly. "It really belongs to your brother since he was the high priest when the Pharaoh was alive during that time. They were friends you know. I don't know why they are competitive jerk offs now."

"Me either." Mokuba stated. "I mean, all he cares about is his corporation and beating that guy! I don't understand him at all."

"I'm so sorry about your petty little problems!" Another voice sounded. "But I really don't care right now!" Marik appeared before them.

"Have you captured someone else?" Malik asked in annoyance.

"No. I can't get to Yuugi for some reason. The Pharaoh must take guarding him a bit too seriously. He put a protection spell on him to keep someone like me away from him." Marik growled.

"What about Ryou?" Malik asked.

"Bakura knows what I'm up to. I will have to take him by force and Bakura in the process. I can't have him ruining my plans. Yuugi would have been more of a meaningful sacrifice in the grand scheme of things. After all, he is the Pharaoh's light." Marik turned toward Mokuba. "I still have to contact your brother."

"If he doesn't shoot you first!" Mokuba growled.

"After he sees the truth, he will want the pharaoh dead himself just to become even more powerful than he is. When I revive Seth, then when he regains that power, I'll take it from him!" Marik eye's widened.

"Um, when did your plans change? I thought you wanted to kill the stupid pharaoh yourself! When did Seto become part of this?" Malik asked.

"Huh?" Marik asked.

"I told you to take your pills didn't I?" Malik crossed his arms over his chest. "If you don't take those pills, you'll lose your focus!" He grinned.

"Oh yeah! I forgot. I'll take them right now." He walked away confused.

The two watched Marik disappear up the stairs. Malik only began to laugh as Mokuba glared at him.

"Why are you encouraging him!" Mokuba demanded.

"Are you kidding? Those pills will put him to sleep for a while!" Malik answered. "We won't have to see his ugly face for a few hours. It suits me fine!"

"IT DOESN'T SUIT ME!! I WANT OUT OF HERE NOW!" Mokuba shouted.

"Calm down! Your brother knows you're missing by now, am I right? He won't stop until you're found. Then Marik will make his move and he and the Pharaoh will show up. After all, Marik is their common enemy right?" Malik asked.

"Oh, you're so sure huh? Well what if Marik gets Yuugi and Ryou! Don't forget that he wants to get Ryou's insane other half here! He's just as bad as Marik. What if he turns against the Pharaoh and my brother!" Mokuba pointed out.

"He won't. Ryou probably has him wrapped around his little finger. If Ryou tells him what to do, he'll do it." Malik countered.

"That's disturbing." Mokuba pointed out.

"It works out in our favor, doesn't it?" Malik stated.

Bakura hated confrontations…oh hell, he loved them! What better way to vent ones anger than confront the source of the problem in the most violent way possible! Heh!

All this was for his beloved Ryou! Oh yes! Fate was going to be dealt a nice little lesson in screwing people over who did not deserve it. That Dean was going to get a bit of the Bakura rage!

Walking up the stairs of the Administration building, Bakura pushed with all his fury, the huge wooden doors to the building. People backed away from the furious man as he walked past them, his destination, the Dean's Office!

Bakura made his way to the Dean's department and then opened the door, startling the poor secretary that sat behind her desk. She quickly scrambled to her feet and ran around the desk to stop the white haired demon from going into the Dean's Office.

"Sir! Sir! Do you have an appointment? You can't go in there without one!" She shouted after him as Bakura paid her no mind. "SIR!!"

Bakura turned around, stopping in his tracks. He gave her the most evil glare he could muster and growled at the same time. There was no way this woman was going to mess with this crazy man. God knows, she didn't make enough to play body guard to the Dean!

Slamming the door opened, Bakura scared the hell out of the balding fat man sitting in the oversized leather chair behind the deep dark wine colored oak desk. The office had that smell of wood and coffee that made Bakura want to retch! The ex-Tomb Robber mentally closed the doors behind them, the locks catching. Standing in front of the man, he could have sworn the man peed in his pants!

"Who-Who are you! What do you want with me! If this is about the money, tell your boss I'll pay up next week!" He shook.

"So, you deal in illegal activities? For shame for someone of your social stature!" Bakura placed his palms on the desk, leaning forward toward his prey. "I'm not someone's lackey you pig! I'm here for a student you suspended."

"A student? Who is this student?" The man was still shaking from Bakura's dark look.

"His name is Ryou Bakura. It seems your FINE institution has a problem with him working at my establishment. I didn't know bookkeeping was a shamed profession! I thought it was one to be proud of." Bakura growled. "Just because he works in a Bondage club doesn't mean he's one of the dancers and I can assure you, I don't hire male dancers. They are not my cup of tea!" He got right in the pig's face. "So, what are you going to do about this unfortunate misunderstanding?"

"Misunderstanding? I don't get what you mean." The Dean couldn't even think.

"What I mean is, are you going to let this continue because some anonymous source had a vendetta against my Aibou or are you going to let him back in and avoid a scandal with the press!" Bakura threatened.

"You wouldn't!" The Dean started.

"Oh yes I would." Bakura stood up, his arms crossed over his leather clad chest. "I can see it now! A fine school suspends innocent student because of bookkeeping at local bondage club! How pathetic! His scholarship was meager at best! If I didn't give him that job to come and go as he pleased, he wouldn't have time for school or have any pocket change to survive on. Is that the kind of students you want here? The best ones that are too tired to come to class? They need to make money like the rest of us. What difference does it make where he works? As long as he comes to class in order to become a medical professional, his private life should not be any of your concern no matter who ratted him out!"

"We have a reputation to uphold." The Dean started.

"Oh and what a fine upstanding citizen YOU are! So tell me, who is your loan shark so I can expose that too!" Bakura spat back at the man. "You don't know who Ryou is, do you."

"No, I don't." The man admitted. "I just sign the letters. I don't investigate each case. I have people to do that for me."

"Well you made a huge mistake and you need to rectify it!" Bakura grabbed the guy by his collar. "You either let Ryou Bakura back in or I'll go to the press and expose you and your precious school for what it is!" Bakura threw him back in the chair. "Got it?"

"Y-Yes." He stuttered.

"Good! I don't wanna have to come back and kill you!" Bakura snarled as he walked out of the office slamming the doors behind him.

The bitch was next, but Bakura would bide his time with her! Oh yes! At her wedding, she would get it big for doing this to his light!

TBC…