Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Love ❯ A Visit ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well, I really love all my beloved reviewers, so I am UPDATING FOR A THIRD TIME TODAY! Thank you so much, I know I kinda ended the last chapter in a weird way… but yeah.

Oh and don't worry about there now being four chapters, I just deleted the message that said that I would update soon. So truly, there are only four chapters of Marik's Love.

Now there will be FIVE!!!!

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Marik's Love

By Marguerite/Matalis

Chapter 5

Marik was better, and Malik had been too overjoyed at his hikari's speedy recovery to care about much else. Marik had removed all his bandages, but Malik had sincerely expressed his belief that Marik should still take it easy for a day or two.

They hadn't talked much about Bakura, or about the attack for that matter. Malik had spent more time out of his soul room then he had in Battle City, and found that reality wasn't as bad as it seemed.

He got to see Marik all the time, and was learning allot about his light half. Every time Marik entered a room he was in, met his eyes, or even smiled, Malik felt incredibly warm and comforted. But comfort wasn't enough.

(Marguerite/Matalis: Here's where the yaoi starts to… make it's self known…hang on everyone.)

The more Marik was with him, the more Malik needed him to be. His hikari…his light, his… well, that was all. For now.

The warmth that sprung up inside of Malik when he felt Marik's presence, was more than warmth. Now it was a fire, a fire that started in his throat and sunk down to his heart, to his stomach, and below.

(readers: O_O)((Marguerite/Matalis: you know what I'm implying.))

On the third day of Marik's recovery, Malik was enjoying the presence of his light half; content merely to watch him throughout the day.

Come six o'clock, there was a knock on their door, and Malik was instantly pulled from the euphoric state he was in.

Marik hopped off the couch, and sauntered over to the door.

"That was a tease if I ever saw one." Malik muttered quietly, glaring at Marik's skintight shirt; though not managing to be angry with the way it clung to his body.

(readers: ^______________^)

Marik opened the door, and both yami and hikari raised there eyebrows at who was on the other side.

"Hello…" Ryou Bakura said quietly, smiling shyly at Marik. Marik blinked.

"Ryou? Uh, hey. Come in." He stepped aside, and Ryou entered the apartment, his soft snowy hair rippling down his back as he walked.

He sat down on the couch, and Marik joined him. Malik came to lean on the wall, a few feet away from the two hikari's, wondering what the ever angelic Ryou Bakura was doing here.

Ryou blushed slightly, then fixed his ebony eyes on Marik.

"I'm sorry to impose on your hospitality without even calling, but I felt I should speak with you about Bakura." Malik winced, not needing to open the link to know what Marik was feeling.

Marik's mouth tightened slightly, but he kept his face straight; looking straight back into Ryou's large eyes.

"Really, I… I mean, Bakura told me about what happened… I- I guess he wasn't as polite as he should have been. Considering this is such a delicate matter." Marik frowned.

"Ryou, you don't have to be sorry, you don't even have anything to do with this."

"But Bakura is MY Yami, and I feel responsible for him. Marik, I know he hurt you. I know that I hurt you." Marik looked away.

"Ryou. I said it before, I'll say it again. It's not your fault. And don't give me that, I know that Bakura is more than just your yami, I'm not blind you know!" Ryou only smiled.

That infamous smile had changed Bakura, and allot more then he'd probably admit.

"Marik, my yami probably didn't handle that conversation with much tact, did he?" Marik looked away, but Ryou wasn't looking for a response.

"Marik." And he threw his arms around Marik, hugging him tightly.

Malik frowned. If this were anyone else hugging his hikari so tightly, he would have stabbed out there eyes and fed them to the offender. But, this was Ryou. Who was overly affectionate and kind to everyone, including himself and Bakura.

"Marik, I know this is hard for you, but I'm sure everything will be alright. After all, you DO have a yami of your own to look after you." He winked at Malik, and left the two in an awkward silence.

"Malik?"

"Yes, Marik?"

HAHAHAHHAHA! THAT'S IT FOR NOW!

Review review!

Sorry, I didn't go so far with the yaoi stuff as I thought I might… but there's always next chapter, neh?

Arigato and Merci everyone!