Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's seach for sugar ❯ It begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: We don't own. You don't sue. Capishe.

Hey as I've got a slight inspiration problem with my Cyoa and lots of inspiration for my original. I have enrolled the help of my evil minion…. No wait I mean fiend no no I mean friend.

Marik pov

"MALIK MALIK! Where are you? I'm hungry and I'm bored. By Ra's name where are you?" I stare up at the ceiling, I bet he's ignoring just because I went through underwear drawer and ate his lucky pants. S'not my fault he never feeds, especially now he's locked up the fridge. So now I can't get to my precious precious sugar. "One day, my dear sweet Alexia, my dear sugar, we shall be reunited! Then I shall devour your sweetness, and use it for my own ends. And together we shall rule the world side by side for eternity!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"Master Marik?"

I sweat dropped as I spun around to see Odion. At least, I think it was Odion, it sounded like him. But it didn't look like a `him.' Whoever it was had black fishnet tights, red leather mini skirt, black and silver crop top, and `his' face plastered in enough makeup to repaint the Sphinx.

"Uhhhh…O-O-Odion? Is that you?"

"Actually I've changed my name to Opium!" he chirped in an unusually high voice, matching Yugi level, giggling madly and fluttering `his' eyelashes.

"What the drug? Can I have some? PLEASE. I demand you give me some Opium." Realized with horror what I had just said.

"What? Well Master Marik I never knew you felt that way. Hehehehehehehe." He giggled girlishly. He fluttered his eyes madly and glitter flew at me dangerously and he started making advances on me. Oh Ra I've got to get out of here. So I make a dash for the door before he… er I mean she I mean it trapped me.

I ran blindly, not caring where I was going. Ra, this sounds like a angst fic now. Ahem anyway, I ran until I bumped into someone, I curled into a ball and whimpered as I felt my time had come. I opened my eyes to face death in the face and saw the horrific eyes of not the newly named Opium but,

"AAAH! From one drag to another!" Yami glared at me and gave me that self satisfactory smirk of his. Ra he's so annoying why doesn't he let anyone else win, like me. "The only reason he sent me to the shadow realm is because I'm taller then him. And hotter then and better looking on the whole." I thought out loud.

"WHAT? You better looking then me I think not. Any way this leather makes me hotter then your ever be." He pulls out a mirror and checks his hair, I roll my eyes. He gets vainer everyday, I swear. Never ever bring up the topic on what he uses on his hair, he goes on forever. I never knew that there were that many products out there. My hair is designed for one purpose and one purpose only. To stab people with. "kukukukukukuku no that was terrible I'll try again. Pfufufufuf grrr I can't get this laugh right oh well I just go for the original. Mhahahahaha. Wow that's much better." I beamed.

"What are you talking about Marik?" Yami had taken one step away from me and other people were crossing the street to avoid. This guy was an idiot, it was obvious I was trying out different evil laughs.

"I'm hungry and I can't go back to my house for a little while." I thought about I a bit "Make that a few years. I request that you let me in your house so I can eat all your sugar." I stared at him and he glared back.

"Why should I and why can't you go to your own house?" he queried

"Because you're meant to be the good guy who all was help those in need and I am in need of sugar. I can't go back to my house because It is waiting for me." I shudder at the thought.

"It? Is it some new found evil you have released on the world that I have to defeat to save the world?" He clenched his fist obviously preparing for this new evil.

"Kind of. It's name it stated was Opium. I got really excited about drugs, but It misunderstood me." I shuddered violently. " Can I have some sugar now."

"What? NO. We have to conquer this new evil and save the world." He punched the air enthusiastically.

"WE? Stuff that, I'm not getting any where near it. Look the backdoors open. I'm going to bug Ryou and Bakura. They might have some precious sugar. By Ra how I long for you, my sweetest desire. Angel to my eyes, sweet melody to my ears." I sigh deeply.

"Marik, I know I'm hot and everything but I'm just not interested in you." Yami patted my shoulder sympathetically.

"What? Not you idiot, I was talking about the sugar. Now haven't you got a world to save? Get lost."