Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's seach for sugar ❯ Shock, Horror, yuk ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own yugioh. Still working on a evil plot to take over the world then I own it. I'll own everything mwhahahaha mhahahaha

Marik pov

I drag myself through the window into Bakura and Ryou's living room. I like making these dramatic entrances they make me seem evil and spontaneous. Like I could at any second go on a mad killing spree, that would be fun maybe Bakura would join me what days am I free this week. Well on Monday I'm go to plot world domination, I'll probably try to pull it of on Wednesday. So that would leave Tuesday free…

"Marik what do you want or are you going to stand there all day doing your best to think." Bakura growled.

"Hmm I have obviously interrupted a touchy feely moment. I must ban that when I take over the world." I think out loud. Bakura is now grating his teeth; he should really stop that habit. It will damage his teeth. "Bakura! Malik has gone out and the fridge is locked and I need my precious, sweet, luscious, Pure sugar. Whose warmth smothers me with happiness."

"His talking about the sugar still." Bakura told Ryou who was looking really confused.

"Marik. Malik doesn't keep the sugar in the fridge he keeps it in the cupboard by the sink." Ryou pointed out.

"WHAT? Why did know one inform me of this sooner. Damn Malik, if I could live without him I'd banish him to the shadow realm. But if I did that I'd have no-one to feed me or do what ever I tell them to. I would go back home now but Bakura I need you help to make some money."

"What do you mean you can up with a money making scheme all on your own without Malik's help? Wow Marik I underestimated you, I didn't know you could think on your own." Bakura sneered.

"I know I surprised myself. At the moment there is this thing in my house." I shudder "What we have to do is capture it and sell it to a freak show of some kind. Isis isn't even there to stop us we could become richer then we ever dreamed of MHAHAHAHAHAHA MWHAHAHAHAHAHA."

"I don't know there's this film on tonight that I really want to see and the video recorder attack me so I had to send it to the shadow realm." Bakura tried to exuse himself pathetically.

Time for plan B. "Yami will be at my house I sent him there to save the world. Remember who's thought it was that you wore the lady of faith costume, which must have been soooo embarrassing. You could all ways get revenge at beating him in a duel and with me standing behind him and telling you what cards he has, you can't lose." Bakura leaps up and grabs me by the arm and pretty much drags me to my house. See I can think, I am very intelligent when I want to be. Me and Bakura burst into the living room and saw a sight so grotesque I was stunned I couldn't move I couldn't look away.

"Odin... *twitch* Pharoh…. *twitch*" Bakura looked as taken back is I by the sight of the two with there tongues down each others throats.

"I'm gonna need therapy for this one. oh Ra please make this be a dream. Someone pinch me." Bakura pinched me "Ow don't do that your bruise me."

"This is no dream Marik. I have finally found the man of my dreams…"Yami babbled on for a bit more I was still I bit psyched out so I didn't bother listening. It was probable a load of friendship crap mixed with the heart of the cards, his speeches all was make me feel nauseas.

"Your not listening to me are you." Yami glared at me.

"Yeah I was."

Then what was the last thing I said then."

Think fast what he normally say. "The heart of the cards… er... Will guide me."

"Hmm" his glare intensified. " I still don't think you were listening to me but I'll let you off this time."