Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's seach for sugar ❯ Blackmail ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: These are kinda pointless ya know.

And now on with the fic.

Bakura's POV
"So let me get this straight" I started, pointing at Marik, "you were hungry?"
"ARE hungry" the pointy haired pain in the butt corrected, I waved away his interruption,
"And you couldn't get to anything because your Hikari had locked every possible edible thing away?"
"And some of the inedible (is that right?) things too" he sighed, I raised an eyebrow but didn't dare ask. Marik's freaky 'nuff said,
"And now Odion's walking around as a cross dresser named Opium and the Baka no Pharaoh wants to screw him?" I jerked my thumb backwards at the stairs. Marik nodded solemnly,
"yeah, now I'm gonna have to cope with two drags and one is my arch enemy!" he added, ripping into a jumbo bag of sugar he'd got out of Ra knows where.
"Then you know what we must do" I said seriously, looking Marik in the eye, who nodded and opened a bag beside him on the couch,
"Tape every moment and blackmail him with it!" Marik yelled happily, gulping down the last of his sugar and grabbing me by the wrist, "let's go fearful sidekick!" he screamed, poised for battle.
I rubbed my head and sweat dropped,
" It's fearless, and I'm not your sidekick!" I stated before walking off towards Marik's bedroom, leaving the sugar high idiot behind.
Wait he's got the keys to get in. (Marik has a lock on his bedroom door now...)
"Damn" I muttered before looking back at where the moron was still posing, "hey! Are you coming or what?" I yelled, turning around fully.
"I can't" he whined, his face screwed up in concentration, "I'm stuck! I'm paralysed! I can't move!!"
I snorted,
"Serves you right for trying to pose like that Baka no Pharaoh!" I said before turning around and walking away.

Marik POV
"Hey Bakura! You can't leave me here! Wait! Come back! Don't leave meeeeeeee!!"
I cried, desperately trying to move my limbs, I sighed.
"Well at least, it can't get worse" I muttered, "what am I talking about?! Of course it can get worse!!! Those squirrels turn up any moment whilst I'm in my weakened condition and take me to be sacrificed!! Or Odion might turn up and try to hit on me again!! Or the Baka no Pharaoh could turn up and mock me!! Or. or..." I gasped in horror as I looked over to my right, my eyes widened, "or the friendship freak might come and TALK TO ME!!!!! HELP!!! SAVE ME!!!"
I screamed, I wriggled as best I could but I still couldn't move. I screamed more until some thing hit me in the head and everything went black