Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's seach for sugar ❯ ....I think.... ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Holy cow! It lives!
Wow, umm, massive sorry to everyone who's been reading and reviewing and thought I'd be quick to update. Heh. I guess schoolwork really makes time fly. But, at last! I have time and shall use it wisely to try and add more chapters to all my stories!
Thankies!

Whew. And with that done... ON WITH THE FIC!!
Chapter 8....I think...
Bakura's POV
Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod! I can't believe this is happening! OK, let me explain. Well, after Malik totally kicked Marik's butt for letting Anzu in the house and letting Odion and the Baka no Pharaoh make out on the bed, he started yelling and threatening me. I mean, sheesh, he was like a housewife. Unfortunately, he heard me say this to Marik and started going crazy yelling at me about being a jerk and ungrateful and other boring things. Anyway, he could tell I wasn't listening so he ran out the house screaming something about telling Ryou what I'd done and that's why I'm here now.
Running up the street back home as fast as possible. Might have been a better idea to steal Marik's bike. Oh wait, I think of this now? I sigh as I run on, praying to whatever god that might just like me a little, that I get home before that whiny Hikari can tell Ryou what I've done. Ra, how fast can he run? Oh man. Hey I can see my house. I run in the backdoor and trample through the house calling out my hikari's name.
"Ryou!! Ryou! Where are you?! I need to talk to you!!" I collapse on the bottom stair, exhausted, and notice the note taped to the banister,
Dear Aibou,
          &nbs p;      I've gone out for the evening with Malik, he said something about needing to talk with me in private, don't worry I won't be long.
            ;            &n bsp;     Signed
          &nbs p;            & nbsp;  Ryou xxx
It took a while for me to comprehend what this meant, but when it finally made sense....
"ISHTAR!!!!"

Ryou's POV
I stare down at my plate. To the left. To the right. Anywhere but in front of me, where Malik seemed to be annihilating his steak rather messily. I mean, I'm used to bad table manners, what with living with my Yami and all, but he seems to just be tearing the steak apart and not really paying attention.
'Better ask him what's wrong now, before we get kicked out'
"Umm... Malik?" I ask timidly,
"Yeah?" he snarls back, sauce dribbling down his chin, he seems to see the fear in my eyes and he soon quietens down, "oh umm sorry Ryou, what's wrong?" he asks as he wipes the sauce off his chin.
"Umm... well what is it you wanted to say to me? You seemed pretty anxious before we left..."
I break off then. Did his eye just twitch? He's looking at me now, and he looks like he wants to tear my head off. I shrink in my seat and really, REALLY wish I'd gone with Bakura. He suddenly smiles, or rather smirks, at me and says quietly,
"That yami of yours has been a very naughty boy" he seems to be relishing telling me this, and his eyes keep flicking up to the window.
"Oh...oh really?" I squeak, 'please don't try and take out any revenge on me, please, please, please!'
Normally, I'd be furiously asking questions about what he'd done, but the way Malik said it made it seem much better to stay hidden here in ignorance.
"Do you want to know what exactly he did?" he continued, purring slightly, I gulp and nod quickly. His smile widens and he leans over a little,
"Well he..."
"ISHTAR!!" roars an 'oh so familiar' voice, "get away from my Hikari!"
I hear screams and things breaking behind me, but I don't dare turn around. All through whatever's going on, Malik's smile just grows wider and wider.
'Why do I get the feeling I'm going to regret this?'
I turn around.