Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marinas adventre in domeno city!!!! ❯ teh beging!!!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
OMG liek this is my 1st fanficciy so plz review its about me Marina and itz my story bout how i got teh Milenem wand n fall in LUV so plz red it.

. . .

A lng time ago there was a faro namd YAMI and faro yami wuz married to Marinati his queen. yami teh faro Had the Milenem puzle and quen Marinait has the milenem wand.Marinati was teh pretist girl EVAR she had long blonf har and blu eyez and the faro wuz in LUV with her but the Eygpt wuz ataked by the thef Baakuraa and hiz bnd of thefses and they phout with the faros prests and Baakuraa stoled the milenum ring and then the sorcer Merrick came in and traped every1 in the Milenum items.

5000 yrs latr there waz a nu studnt named Marina Susan. Marina wuz really pretty and she had long blond har and prety blu eyes and she was populr and every1 luved her. but then her family died and she was beatup by her stepfater and they mvd to domano city and she went to skool. Marina didnt hav to where a unifomr becas it wuz her first dayt so she wor a prety pink shirt that shows of her cutetumy and a denim miniskit and cute sandals with prety squeins on them and her skin wuz prefet and flawles and seh nevar had a pimpl evar and she never studid but wuz smart enuf to get god grads. she went too clas and she met ygi and his friends.All opv the love her but she wasnt sure and tea was annoying and wined abut freindshp. MArina wuz hapy becuz she mad sum frends.

On teh way hom Marina saw a golden thing and she piked it up and it waz teh milenem Wand. Shafi appeard abd told MArina that she wuz teh destned holdr of the Milenem Wang she wuz surprsed by that and kept the wand in a saf place. teh nex day she went to skool and ryou said do you had a milenum item and marina sad yes and ryou thuogth so. then marina herd a voice in her hed that told her two kill him but she didnt want 2 becuz he wuz cute. ryu told marina 2b carefull becuz he had a yami two and it would trymto snd her to the shadw relm and kil her and tak her milenem item away marina said i wont let him and she went to clas.


. . .

Thats the end of part one plz r&r or ill cry kthxbye.