Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Masochism is quite right ❯ Mokuba Secret ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mokuba sat at the doors entrance at his Middle school. His uniform had tears and cuts were on his face not to mention a bleeding lip that was being mended with a bag of ice. He knew the trouble he was going to get into when the limo was coming to pick him up. It would lead him straight to Kaiba Corps. And Seto would not be very happy at all, with the stress building up on running the company and defeating his rival: Yugi. Mokuba faced the blue autumn sky and closed his eyes. The dreams of his love and fantasies of his brother haunted his mind causing him to come close to the edge of sanity. What made him feel like this? Was it because he was so attached to him that it psychologically made him place Seto into replacing any type of love that he needed in society to make him a man. Well, he knew he wasn't really a man at all. Genetically no. Emotionally no. But to everyone else it was yes. He was a woman truthfully. He had the chest and look of a man but his sexual organs were not. He knew that and for as long as he could remember he knew in his mind that it was not right. Seto knew but he said nothing about it no matter how many times Mokuba asked.

He heard the car pull up and saw that the driver was waiting for him as he stepped out of the car and walked to the back seat door. Mokuba sighed and walked up to the car. “Konban Wa.” he said to the driver. The driver smiled and opened the door. As Mokuba climbed in and threw the bag to the other side of the seat he saw a figure inside. “Shit” he said to himself. He said nothing to the person and closed the door. It was a few minutes before the figure spoke. “I hope you learned your lesson. This will not bode so well to the company image of a president.” Seto said, staring at the front window, where the road was. Mokuba was looking at the sky on his side and kept quite. He sighed and let a few minutes, about 5 pass by until he spoke. “I thought you were too busy to see me. Especially at 1:00 in the afternoon. Usually your not available until ten.” He said sarcastically. He heard Seto gripping the side handle of the door. “Why must you try to anger me? Do you like it? Does it amuse you?” he asked. Mokuba smiled, “Maybe.” Seto sighed and closed his eyes.
It took them fifteen minutes to get home. Mokuba immediately went to his room and closed the door behind him. But a few seconds later as he lay on the bed he heard Seto enter the room. “Leave me alone.” Mokuba said his head on the comforter. Seto grabbed Mokuba's arm and pulled him up. “Ow! That hurts.” Mokuba whined. Seto slapped him, hard. Mokuba, in a reaction, grabbed his flaming cheek. Tears stung his eyes. “Will you ever stop being a brat and start acting your age? You're fucking almost 14, you're in 8th grade! When will you stop picking fights?” Mokuba wiped his tears away. He loved the feeling of Seto hurting him; he loved the pain his brother brought him. Did this make him a Masochist? He wanted more; he wanted to push Seto to the edge of forcing himself on him. “Well, why don't you? You're always being so egotistical when it comes to Yugi. Maybe you should grow up for the company's sake.” Seto became furious. His face became red and he hit Mokuba, but he didn't mean to hit him on his bruised cuts. Mokuba began to bleed. He put his finger on it and saw the blood. He looked at Seto. Seto had a hunger look; he pulled Mokuba to him and licked his blood hungrily. “Seto?” Mokuba said, dazed. Seto began to rip Mokuba's shirt and pants. “I want to take you.” He said. He bit Mokuba's neck and ripped his pants open to expose his manhood. He pulled Mokuba into an all fours position and pushed himself inside of him hard.
Mokuba heard the honk of a car. His daydream became dead. “It was a dream?” he thought. He felt his heart hurt. He could only dream what he wanted. He saw the limo and walked towards it. As he entered he saw that Seto was not inside like in his dream. He knew he could expect none of his dreams to come true. Not even the masochistic dreams. He closed his eyes as he felt the car pull out of the driveway and onto the road. It was half and hour before they came to the company. He got out and walked inside the building. He knew he was afraid but then again Seto did nothing to harm him physically. He got on the elevator and pressed the 15th floor button. It took him about 5 minutes to get there. He walked out of the elevator when he was there and went down the hallway. He saw the doors in front of him and stood there. Did he want to go in? Would Seto just yell at him? Would he hit him? Mokuba sighed. He grabbed the door handle and walked inside. There were two men sitting at the two chairs talking to Seto. As Mokuba walked in the three turned to face the door. “Ah, Mokuba. Please sit at the couch.” Seto said. Mokuba walked to the couch and laid his bag there as well as sat there. Seto turned to the two me and spoke to them. “I thing we should continue this next week. It seems I have some family business to attend to now. Thank you for your time.” The two men got up and bowed in manners and walked out. Seto sat in his chair the whole time. He turned to Mokuba once the men were out. Mokuba watched Seto, watching his expressions and movements. “What happened?” Seto asked. Mokuba smiled, “Two boys were making fun of me. So I punched them and I guess I am too feminine to take care of the two like a real man.” Seto sighed.
“Maybe we should go to a Spa up in Hokkaido for a while. Yami invited us; I think you need to vacation as well as me.” Mokuba sighed. “That's it?” Seto looked at Mokuba. “What do you mean?” he asked, confused. Mokuba looked up. “No yelling, no hitting?” Seto raised an eyebrow. “Why would I hit you?” he asked. Mokuba waked to Seto and whispered in his ears, “Because I like it.” Seto pushed Mokuba away. It pained Mokuba so much that no one would ever know. “Alright, I'll go with you to the Spa. Maybe I can find myself since I am not welcomed into Society let alone my own brother.” Before Seto could say anything Mokuba walked out.
 
Seto sighed. He turned to face the window. “IF only you knew Mokuba. If only you knew.”