Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Masquerade ❯ The Beauty of Leading and Following ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Nero: I'm so sorry for the lack of updates! It's been like…a lengthy time since I've updated this huh?! I'm really sorry! Maybe it's been my interest in Adobe Photoshop, and making more abstract designs and Role Playing in Gaia Online. But I'm sorry for keeping you readers waiting!

 

Obelisk: T_T Nero You make us sick. Keeping the readers waiting like that! THEY WANTED TO KNOW WHETHER OR NOT REZI AND KAIBA WERE GONNA GET IT ONNNN!

 

Nero: T_T you sure that wasn't you who wanted to know?

 

Obelisk: T_T I'm sure the readers agree with me!

 

Osirus: u.u we should just let Nero get to writing instead of these notes.

 

Ra: YES DAMNIT! COMMENCE WITH THE WRITING!

 

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! Just my imaginative Characters. I also don't own 3 Doors Down's Here Without you, or Meiko Kaji's 'Flower of Carnage'. NO suing!

 

Summary: The Beauty of Leading and following comes into play. 

 

Comments: Well as you know, there was some teasing content in the previous chapter, and there might be more depending on how I'm feeling. A ton of things has gone on but hey, that'll be discussed later. LOL, there is OOC, Childish Seto, but he's still sexy. Yes, these are actual ball-room lessons Rezi's teaching Seto as you read. So you can learn from here and on the internet as well! ^o^ Enjoy this Chapter!

 

 

 

Chapter Four- The Beauty of Leading and Following

 

 

The dance lesson that morning went quite well from what Rezi saw. Both were kind of silent after that rather questioning kiss…if one could call it that; they just stuck to the main objective, helping Seto learn how to dance at a Masquerade ball.

 

"See?" Rezi began. "It's quite easy once you get the hang of it. But since this only a one time dance at school, you've learned the basics. But, you're not going to cover it all in one lesson."

 

Seto glanced at her, watching the raven and blonde haired girl take a seat in a chair for a moment.

 

"How long is this going to be? We have limited time." He finished, taking out his laptop and hooking it up. "And I don't really have time to take off from work for some pointless dance lessons."

 

"Well these pointless dance lessons are going to help you pass!" Rezi spat, crossing her arms. "Be glad I'm even teaching you! YOU asked me, and I could've refused and accepted a failing grade."

 

Seto didn't bother to look at her, proceeding to shift through stocks and more contracts that were emailed to him. This made Rezi fume on the inside; him that damned piece of machinery.

 

"But you didn't." Seto spoke suddenly. "You laughed for a moment and accepted."

 

"Well the thought of an ice-hearted prick like you not being able to dance and actually admitting to it was funny." Rezi replied, rolling her eyes and looking at her phone, fishing through texts from Dachi who had long since gotten out of the tunnel and even passed through 3 more; she had gotten her lips locked up with Seto's and her fingers were touching him instead of the number keys.

 

She heard Seto 'hmph' rather loudly, and paid it no mind; currently they were taking a break. The only music that was accessible to them at the moment was Three Doors Down's Here Without You, and Meiko Kaji's 'Flower of Carnage' from the Kill Bill OST. Rezi wasn't one for the fruity classic Victorian music that was probably going to be played at the ball. And best of all, they had to reflect on it as well…then again the music she had wasn't much of help…but it was better than silence.

 

The slightly irritating sound of the laptop's keys clicking constantly had begun to get to Rezi and she shifted, letting out a cry of frustration for a moment. She ran her fingers as she pressed more phone keys, texting to Dachi a rather angry sounding 'He's annoying me L' She received a grin in response and she figured that Dachi wasn't helping at all.

 

One more key was heard and Rezi glared. "Will you cut it the fuck out?!" she began. "Let's just hurry up and get back to your lesson! The faster we do this, the faster I can leave!"

 

Seto merely shrugged her reply off, annoying her by typing even harder, at the risk of damaging the keys. Rezi fumed even more and she was about to throw the object across the room; normally this wouldn't bother her, since she talks with Dachi over the internet at her home, and she planned to do it later this afternoon. Perhaps it was slight withdrawal again? Rezi wasn't sure, but thankfully, Speed hadn't even crossed her mind until now and she still wasn't paying much attention to it.

 

"That's really childish." She spoke this time, ignoring the little tune of 'Lose My Breath' that rang through, signifying that someone was calling her this time.

 

Seto closed it, looking at her, his head nodding to her phone, and Rezi turned around, answering it. She told the person to call her back; she was in the middle of something, and she bid him a casual goodbye. She turned back toward Seto and put the phone away.

 

"Let's just do this one more time and get it over with, alright?" she spoke. "You're obviously a man who doesn't like to be disturbed while working." Seto stood up, looking at her, not really accustomed to being ordered around…at all.

 

"Alright…will you be a leader or follower?" Rezi spoke; it was about time they covered mannerisms. "Mannerisms are necessary-"

         &nb sp; 

Seto cut her off with another 'hmph' again. "I don't know who you think I am, but I'm far from a complete idiot, unlike your friend Jounouchi." He spoke to her.

 

"If you'd let me finish, I meant mannerisms for this Victorian styled Masquerade ball, smart-ass." Rezi replied, irritated. "I have no need for your smart-ass remarks."

 

Seto grit his teeth. "Shut up and finish speaking."

 

Rezi put her hands on her hips, sighing. "This is completely stupid Kaiba. Why are we acting like this? Like we're snobby fourth graders who think they know everything? Look, let's just finish this alright?"

 

"Now answer my question-" Rezi began, but was interrupted again.

 

"Leader, of course." Seto began. "Isn't that what men were back then? Leaders?"

 

Rezi rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. "And women were beneath them, and had no say whatsoever?" Seto finished, smirking.

 

"I knew there was something worth listening to during English, don't you think so?"

 

Rezi huffed again. "Look dammit, this isn't the Victorian Era right now, so stop being a pain in the ass and let me finish!"

 

"When you want to ask a lady for a dance, you take her hand and you say ShallI have the pleasure of this dance? Or Maybe you'd say ShallI have the honor of dancing this set with you?" the female finished.

 

"I'm dancing with women MORE than one time?" Seto cut her off. "This is just great, not only do I have to deal with you, but I have to deal with idiotic airheads who insist that after the night is over, they'll be with me? Just great."

 

"Ball-room dances come in sets baby, so you're stuck with it." Rezi finished, smirking. "The masquerade part is just for show." Seto glared at her for a moment, giving her a look that told her to get on with this lesson so she could leave him be.

 

"You have to signal me if you're going to turn while we're dancing. The finest way to do this is with palm and fingertip contact. I follow you, so keep that in mind so we don't fuck up on the dance floor."  Rezi began.

 

Seto just nodded, putting one hand on her shoulder blade semi-gently, while his other hand held hers.

 

"Remember what I said for the first half?" Rezi began. "Don't grip my hand like that. Anyways, when you want to turn, basically use push and pull motions; you're going to pull when your fingers are hooked, push with your palms or fingers."

 

Seto picked this up immediately; but there was still one problem. Where was he leading to? When it came to business, technology, and Duel Monsters he was the best, but when it came to dancing…he was shit out of luck.

Rezi was amused by the rather confused look in his eyes. "Kaiba, maybe I should lead so you could get the hang of it. This one time, being leader isn't really that enjoyable is it?" she spoke, half smiling. Seto glared at her, knowing she just wanted to laugh.

 

"If you laugh one more time, I'm kicking you out." He warned. Rezi looked up at him, shaking her head, still holding that rather amused look on her face, which made Seto seethe; so it was funny now?! She was just enjoying his misfortune wasn't she?!

 

"I didn't ask for this damned ball and if given the choice I would not have even decided to show up! So just finish this before I go insane!" Seto finished, getting angrier at her amusement with him.

 

"No, I wasn't going to laugh," Rezi began. "I just thought that you looked really adorable when you were all confused. Now are you going to let me lead so you can learn and get it over with? Or are you going to bark at me some more and kick me out, and have your first failing grade?"

 

"Just shut up and lead, alright?!" Seto replied this time.

 

Rezi nodded, beginning to step, having to hum something inside her head so that the silence wouldn't distract her and make her mess up on her own. Seto managed to follow this time, looking at her feet. Rezi shook her head.

 

"No, no Kaiba…" Rezi started, tilting his chin up so that she looked into his azure colored eyes. "You have to look at my eyes. It's the rule."

 

"But dammit, how the hell will I know where to go?!" Seto spat again.

 

"That's the beauty of being the leader and follower, Kaiba." Rezi replied. "Anyways, the follower just has to follow the leader's signals…don't worry. As the leader, you have to make sure that the follower doesn't screw up, and you have to put them back into sync with you…following my signals are all you have to do."

 

"I can definitely say that I won't screw up when you're leading me…unless you confuse yourself and then end up making an ass of yourself." The girl finished, and Seto glared, his eyes narrowing noticeably.

 

"Besides, since the costume I have to have on conceals my feet, you're going to have to master signaling. Tell you what, how about I replace push and pull with Duel Monsters of your choice? It sounds kid-like, but I think that maybe you'd understand." Rezi offered.

 

"...Fine." Seto replied.

 

"Alright, Blue-Eyes White Dragon will be pushing with my palm and fingers and…Oberisuku will be pulling when my fingers are hooked slightly with yours." Rezi added this time. Seto unenthusiastically agreed and followed.

 

"Alright…one, two…step…" Rezi began. "Oberisuku." She added this time, and she pulled lightly and Seto followed.

 

"Blue-Eyes." She spoke again, changing it up about 3 minutes later.

 

Needless to say, Seto had finally gotten the hang of ballroom dancing in about another hour and managed to lead successfully… after 2 or 3 tries.

 

"Thank God!" Rezi sighed in relief. "You've mastered the basic Ballroom Dancing!" She leaned against the couch.

 

Seto rolled his eyes; it was about damned time he finished this rather pointless lesson. Then again…he had to admit he enjoyed her teaching him something, and he got to see what it was like to be following someone, opposed to someone following him. Of course, he preferred to be the leader…it was just like him. He started thinking about to earlier this morning where he actually kissed her, and for what? He just pitied her and was tired of her constant crying.

 

But maybe…he saw how miserable she was, or was beginning to. Not once, while she was here did she hallucinate or cry anymore. She was rather unwavering in teaching him how to dance, and he didn't believe that it was just so he wouldn't get that nasty little failing grade.  Perhaps, her mind was off those ridiculous drugs; this made him feel something he hadn't felt before. He raised an eyebrow at himself; did he just HELP someone? Inadvertently?

 

"What are you thinking about?" Rezi asked all of a sudden; she had been looked up at the chocolate haired duelist while lacing up her boots.

 

Seto snapped from his train of thought, and looked down at her. "You said something to me earlier." He began.

 

"What did I say?" Rezi replied, standing up.

 

"You said that there was something beautiful in leading and following." Seto spoke this time, standing upright from leaning against his table that was pushed back for more room.

 

"Yes, there is something beautiful in that." Rezi said quietly.

 

"Perhaps there is." Seto began. He held his hand out to her. "So Kusanagi, may I have the pleasure of asking you to dance?"

 

It was Rezi's turn to be confused, but she accepted it anyways; it was one of the rules since it was a Victorian setting they'd be dancing in…just with masks…

 

"You may have the pleasure." She began, taking his hand. "Who would I be if I were to refuse you?"

 

"Just an idiot." Seto replied, smirking. Rezi groaned inwardly; you know that killed the moment. She thought to herself.

 

"Since I am leading…" Seto began. "Follow this." He finished, and pulled her against him, his lips crushing against hers with such vigor, it made Rezi's head spin before she reacted to it. She kissed him back as her hands came to rest upon his cheeks nonchalantly. Seto pushed her against the wall this time; a bit roughly one could add on. Rezi didn't mind and she gasped in enjoyment when his lips touched her neck lightly before the pressure increased, and he resorted to sucking gently, letting his teeth graze across her skin roughly, and it was bound to leave a mark.

 

"Kaiba!" Rezi whimpered in surprise, before her hand came into his hair lightly. Seto smirked for a moment, before his hands fumbled with her jeans, unbuttoning them after a few moments of struggling and focusing on one particular spot on the girl's neck. He pushed them down just a bit, enough so that his hand slipped inside her underwear easily.

 

"Kaiba, what are you doing?!" Rezi breathed.

 

"You're smart enough to know." Seto replied simply, pulling her into another hard kiss which Rezi reacted to; she was confused more than anything else at the moment, but her thoughts were shattered once Seto found what he was looking for, his fingers rubbing against and pushing at the sensitive nerve that made her knees want to buckle from the shock and feeling traveling up and down her spine.

 

She bucked her hips, moaning into the kiss, as the rubbing became much lazier, as if he were toying with her this time. Seto pulled away from the kiss to breathe although he kept her against the wall. Seto pushed against her even more, pinning her there, one hand coming against the wall to keep her there the other still torturing her, his rubbing against her clit becoming much fiercer again, making Rezi moan in great enjoyment, and her hands come onto his shoulders.

 

She tilted her head back, and Seto moved again so that his kisses came along the front of her neck lightly; he was already beginning to leave obvious marks on her neck and this was only adding to it. Rezi moaned again, biting down on her bottom lip, an orgasm just about in reach, Seto never ceased his rubbing motion, kissing along her jaw line, her shaky breathing against his ear occasionally. She was panting for a moment, and it mingled in with her soft whimpering.

 

She begged for Seto to not stop, moaning loudly again, and Seto was more than willing to go through with that. Rezi's hands moved onto his back, clenching his shirt tightly as she tilted her head back.

 

"Obviously…you're enjoying this…" Seto spoke to her, smirking for a moment. Rezi nodded, feeling her orgasm in definite reach.

 

"Yes…I…" Rezi was cut off completely. She bit down on her bottom lip lightly as Seto slowly pushed against the nerve more, making her buck her hips against it a few times. Rezi leaned her head forward so that it rested against Seto's shoulder. Seto smirked confidently; glad he at least maintained an upper hand against her for the time being. He was aware that he had done this completely out of left field, loving the look of surprise on her face for that split moment. Of course, she had enough sense to follow him.

 

That's what the purpose of a follower was.

 

Rezi stepped back from him, straightening up for a moment. She tugged at her shirt for a moment, looking away from him.

 

"Alright, question here." She began. "What was that all about, Kaiba?" she began.

 

Seto walked back over to his chair, licking his fingers clean. "It doesn't matter. You enjoyed it…you were rather vocal in that, no dissent required Kusanagi." He replied.

 

"I'm not disagreeing in that…" Rezi began. "Are you going to pull something like that again?!"

 

"Only if you want me to." Seto spoke this time, turning on his computer. "I'd have to be leader again, wouldn't I?"

 

Rezi opened her mouth to speak, but found no words to say. "…"

 

"After all, it's true what you said. There is beauty in leading and following." Seto finished.

 

"Then…" Rezi began, pulling the other teenager out of the chair and toward the floor so that she was on the bottom.

 

"You can lead again…" she finished. Seto leaned forward, whispering against her lips.

 

"And I know you'll follow…" he replied, kissing her completely. She began to kiss him back slowly, as his hands went for the bottom of her shirt, in attempts to pull it up and off when Rezi's phone proceeded to beep incessantly.

Seto pulled away, looking at his watch. "Well, it looks like our lesson is over. Why don't you see yourself out?" he finished, smirking.

 

Rezi blinked twice and her eyes narrowed. "You son of a bitch!" she blurted out and swung her fist, connecting it with his jaw, moving him off her.

 

Seto glared at her. "What the hell was that for?!"

 

"Oh you know damn well what it was for!" Rezi replied standing up. She pulled her shirt back down, gathering up her bag with little effort followed by her cell phone, and walking to the door.

 

"Jeeves will see you out." Seto began. "And if you want to finish what we started, you'll come here again, unless stated otherwise."

 

"Farewell, Kusanagi."

With that said, the door closed, and Rezi stared at it.

 

"BASTARD!" she screamed, turning around where Jeeves was waiting for her. She got inside the limo as Jeeves closed the door behind her and took his seat.

 

"I don't know how you put up with him…" Rezi spoke to the elderly man.

 

"It's easy…you just have to follow him." Jeeves replied. Rezi looked at him for a good moment.

 

Maybe he was right.

 

~*~ Fin ~*~

 

Nero: ^o^ WoOt! I hope that was worth the wait! Please don't forget to review!

 

Muses: Yeah! Questions? Comments? Put em in there and stay tuned!

 

Nero: thanks for waiting and reading! Please review!

         &nb sp;