Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Master reing ❯ masters reing ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Masters reign

Shiro:Yay I am finally writing my storie

Yami: more like torturing me.

Shiro looks at him : call it what you want.

Sirius walks in: So what is it you want me to do???

Shiro: the disclaimer no da!

Siriusi: I have been lowered to do disclaimers??? ::Sighs::ok then. Shiro dose not own Yu Gi Oh, or anything that has to do with this anime.

Shiro: thank you very much Sirius.

--------------------------------

MASTERS REING



In Domino city, battles were raging. It was a sunny day a good day to duel. ON the top of a glass building, Yami and Seto were dueling two of Malik's rare hunters. In the shadows of an alley of the building Malik watched Yami threw one of his rare hunters eyes.

On the forehead of on of Malik's men, a eye appeared as he took control and talked to the man he so despised "Yami, this duel is like no other, for if you lose, everything that is yours will be mine and you will go to the shadow realm!" Yami glared at the man "What go you mean Malik?" He waited for the answer but the blond Egyptian did not answer. Yami felt uneasy.

Malik smirked in the shadow of the building, he for one knew everything was going to go as planed, he could not wait to get his hands on the puzzle and on his belongings.

The duel started and Yami trusted his card, like he always did,but for some reason he did not trust Seto's, he always trusted his companions in duels even if they did no get along. Why was that? In the alley Malik held in his hand the millennium rod. He said a few words and made Yami's thought unclear. Seto turned to Yami "Yugi, lets start this thing so that I can finish with you sooner"

Seto did not want to duel with Yami nor did he trust his cards, he always believed that you cant trust others to help you, you can only trust your self. The duel whent as The blond Egyptian thought, the duel ended and the people that were going to save the world had lost.

Yami fell to his knees, in disbelief, he wasn't supposed to lose, was this going to bring around the end ans they thought? The glass broke under both duelists, Yami looked terrified. Seto and he fell to the shadow realm, the darkness engulfing them both. Malik walked up o the top of the building smirking,he had won and all was his,he walked bast his hunters Yami's now shaking body. His eyes had fear in them but other then that all feelings where gone. Malik took Yami's puzzle and said "Now Yami, I claim all that is yours." then he walked away laughing evilly.


Night had fallen, Malik walked down the streets of Domino thinking of all he could do, he had won the duel against Yami and now his soul was in the shadow realm. He had taken the puzzles that he wanted, and now he could do all that he wanted.

He stopped in front of the turtle game shop, where he knew he could find Yugi, his newest possession. The blond Egyptian grinned evilly. He couldn't wait, Malik could only think of Yami's expression when he would learn that Yugi was his and Yami could do nothing about it. And he would do to Yugi all that Yami had nightmares of.

Malik walked into Yugi's home and looked around. Yugi was in his room listening to music thinking when his dark side would be back, little did he know that it would not be the way he wished it. The psychotic Egyptian slowly walked up the stairs to his new "toy's" room, he couldn't wait. He opened the door letting it creak, making Yugi look back. Yugi saw Malik and blinked. He did not know this man and wondered what he was doing there " Who are you? Can I help you some how?" Malik walked over to Yugi and grabbed his wrists "you belong to me now Yugi." he started to laugh and then forced a kiss on the poor yamiless boy.

From the outside you could see the shadow of a boy being pushed, Yugi screamed "Yami please come and help me" Malik grinned, he so loved to see his now possession scream. " He wont be coming to save you this time Yugi. He is in the shadow realm." He pushed him self on Yugi .

"Please don't do this!" Yugi was now crying and now he knew that the then before him was Malik. He also knew that from then on he could not be his own man and do as he wished, he was Malik's an that was that.

Yami : this is what you do ? you say you like me and Yugi and you do this to us?

Shiro: oh come on suck it in, its not the end.

Yugi: its going to get better right?

Shiro grins evilly.

Malik: I would say it is….For me that is mwahahahahha

Shiro: ok pls rearview my storie!