Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Meet by a cat ❯ the meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Meet By A Cat

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh (Aint that sad?) But I DO own Aiana! ^__^ AND her Yami! ^________^

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

Aiana dashed down the corridor, following her escaped cat.

"Sessicaru! Get back here!" she cried. Under her breath she said "Please! Your too rare to lose."

She finally caught up with her little black and white escapee. Giggling she pounced on the tiny cat. They rolled over in mock fight, unaware of the person in the shadows. Prince Ryou watched the happy pair, longing in his eyes, longing for the life he had once had before he had been named heir to the throne of Egypt. He was to take it when Pharaoh Yami died. He came out from the shadows. The girl's eyes widened and she bolted up,

She bowed quickly, then ran away, down a corridor calling for a Sessicaru to follow her. The cat scampered after its apparent owner.

"Prince Ryou!"

"Yes?"

"Pharaoh wants to see you."

"Okay, tell him I'm coming."

"Yes prince."

Ryou thought while he walked to the throne room. `That girl, she was so beautiful. I hope we meet again…' His thoughts trailed off as he entered the throne room.

"Yes Imperial Pharaoh?"

"With that attitude your likely to find yourself out on the streets again, boy."

"That would be wonderful."

"Anyway your 15th birthday is coming up what would you like?"

"A cat." he said `a cat named Sessicaru and that girl."

"I can arrange that. How would you like to celebrate?"

"A banquet."

The rest of the day, and the next were spent planning the banquet.

Aiana sat in the sun thinking. She was in the place where she had met that cute boy. It had become one of her favorite places. She began to get sleepy, so using her knee-length tri-colored hair as a pillow she lay down and quickly fell asleep.

Ryou, after a hectic day went to his special place to find it occupied. He angrily went to wake the person, only to find it was the girl he'd been daydreaming about. He stared at her, her small, pretty head was pillowed on her long red, black, and gold hair, and she was wearing a white dress with silver lining. He went and sat on the window ledge behind her. Aiana woke, feeling refreshed she turned around. There was the cute boy she'd met two days ago. She gathered her skirt to flee but he motioned her to his side.

"Hello. I've been waiting for you to wake up."

"I'm terribly sorry, I'll leave now."

"No, stay. I don't think we've been introduced, I'm Ryou."

"I'm Aiana."

Their conversation went on till dinnertime, when they said goodbye and left. For the next 4 days they met and talked. Then one day he told her he was the prince. She ran away and did not return.

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

Ryou's birthday banquet was this day. Aiana thought. I'll come I think.

Ryou stared at the guests, looking for that face, the face of his secret love. He spotted her talking with May

and Teoru. He made his way toward her; it was a mask banquet so she did not know who asked her to dance. She accepted and they danced. She went on a balcony to get some air, and he followed, praying he was right. She took off her mask, and he took off his and made his presence known. She jumped and bowed.

"Prince!"

"Call me Ryou please Aiana."

"Okay Ryou."

They sat in silence for a while, then Ryou spoke.

"Aiana, there's something I want to tell you."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, and I love you."

She gasped in surprise. Then slowly said

"I think I love you, too."

She turned to look at him and was surprised to see his face mere inches from hers, and he kissed her, pressing lips together in a passionate embrace. Both had longed for this moment. Then they broke away, when they heard Ryou being called.

"I'd best be going, I get terrible headaches if I stay up."

"Alright." He kissed her forehead. "Good night."

"'Night!"

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

After the party

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

"Ryou? Can I come out?"

"Oh! Yeah I almost forgot! Come on out!"

"Great, first my hikari yells at me for an entire day, then he forgets me!" Bakura grumbled.

"Yi, Bakura your in a foul mood!" (^_^0)

"I know. Anyway, how was the banquet?"

"Fine!"(^#^)

"Did something happen? You're blushing."

"NO, NOTHING!"

"Okay, okay, geez you don't havta yell."

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

"Quirry, oh Quirry come out!"

"Why should I?"

"Because I want to tell you somethin…Ohhhhh."

Aiana crumpled to the floor, and Quirry instantly came out

"Aiana! Aiana! Talk to me!"

Ryou felt it to and ran to her quarters where he found her lying in bed, Quirry was behind him, but he didn't notice.

"Aiana!"

"She's asleep."

Ryou whirled, behind him was a taller, sharper, slightly see-through version of her.

"Qu, Quirry…"

The girl ran straight THROUGH him to kneel at Aiana's bedside,

"Aiana!"

"Uuungh."

The girl stood up, and turned around.

"I am Quirry, I am Aiana's Yami. Prepare to die."

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~` ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

IA: How'd you like it? Please review and tell me!

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~` ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`