Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Memories ❯ Memories-Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yeah chapter fourteen and defiantly not the last one! Kind of short but still equally good and one you cannot miss! I've learned much Japanese today too! Anyway I hope you enjoy chapter 14!

Yami ran down the bust streets prying he would catch a glimpse of Ryou. He was suddenly grabbed by the arm by Seto who pulled him aside.

"Yami stop this, you've already lost him!" Seto screamed

"No! I have not lost him yet! I can still fix things we will be happy again like we were before…we were happy then!" Yami spat pulling from Seto

Seto grabbed him violently by the shoulders and kissed him roughly.

"Please…" Seto said falling against Yami's chest almost to the point of crying. "Can't you see how much I love you? I have always loved you!" Seto said

Yami stayed silent, not knowing what to say. HE didn't know that Seto felt this way for him and why he felt this way was beyond Yami now. HE wanted desperately to find Ryou, to claim him as his own once more but someone else needed his attention…his undivided attention.

Bakura stroked Ryou's smooth hair, they had found the spell to cure his wounds and he was healed immediately. Ryou was still asleep when Malik walked in; he had been for the whole night and was still sleeping the following day.

"Still asleep?" Malik asked sitting next to Bakura

"Yes…he must be so exhausted, we should have done something for him sooner." Bakura paused "All I can think of is all the pain we could have prevented…but didn't."

Malik sighed, "Look how happy he is Bakura…" Malik said looking down upon Ryou,

Although faint a small smile crept across his lips, his breath was smooth and he was wrapped warmly with covers sleeping soundly…no nightmares.

"He doesn't care that you rescued him late Bakura…he cares that you rescued him." Malik planted a soft kiss on Bakura's lips, and then did the same to the sleeping Ryou.

"I think I found the appropriate spell to return Yami to the man he was, come see." Malik said as if he didn't kiss either of them.

Bakura regardless stood up forgetting for a moment about Malik wanting to see what he had planned to do about Yami.

"I have a spell that will basically make him forget everything he had done in the past hence making him normal again to us." Malik began

"You seemed worried about something though…" Bakura said as Malik opened the book.

"The past few moths that Yami has lived, he will completely forget." Malik said "He will not remember what he has done to Ryou, he will wake up thinking they are still the happy couple they once were…that is a problem." Malik said

"Can we explain to him the events that had passed, will it…" Bakura began

"No he will not turn violent again, but I believe he will not understand. Regardless we must cast this spell, he is dangerous to all around him we must." Malik said opened the book and began to recite the Egyptian text.

Warui Koryo,

Warui Mokuteki,

Tsuiho sura ano osoroshi tsuioku,

Kara kako no nozomu,

Kaeru.

Kaeru ni ano hikari,

Tsuiho sura…

Wari Koryo…Warui Mokutek.

Kaeru…

Kaeru…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evil Thoughts,

Evil Intentions,

Banish the horrid recollection,

From past desire,

Return.

Return to the light,

Banish…

Evil thoughts…Evil Intentions

Return…

Return…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto had finally calmed down and talked to Yami trying to force reason into his head about going back to Ryou…but it wasn't working. Suddenly Yami screamed grabbing his head and falling to his knees before falling unconscious on the ground.

"Yami!" Seto screamed running to his side "Yami?" Seto repeated, "Can you hear me?" Seto said.

Yami's eyes fluttered opened.

"Seto?" He said confused

"Yami…what happened?" Seto asked concerned.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about…how did I get here? What am I doing here?" Yami asked standing.

"You don't remember?" Seto asked

"No, the last thing I remember is speaking with Ryou in the kitchen…he was cooking and, everything's a blur past that point." Yami rubbed the back of his neck.

Seto stood in shock not able to say anything.

"Where is Ryou?" Yami suddenly asked.

Must stop here…I know, I know…I did my research all Japanese text is spelled correctly and represents what they are supposed to ;) Anyway I hope you liked it and Please Review!!!!!!!