Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millennium Gold: The seX Philes ❯ Phile 2: Teach Me Passion ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This chapter contains: loads of yaoi lemon, curiosity, and just general fun. A personal favorite. I hope you like it as much as I loved writing it!!

DISCLAIMER: They ain't mine. So leave me alone. LOL.



~*~ From: flameswordsman@yahoo.com
To: Seme&uke@sennengold.com
Subject: Request for a Fantasy

Um, hi Amethyst and Sapphire. My name is Katsuya Jonouchi, but everyone calls me Joey. I'm emailing you to request a fantasy. Since you said nothing is taboo or strange, I hope you won't find this one weird.

Okay, it's like this. My girlfriend, Mai, said I know nothing of passion. However, what she doesn't know is that I am bisexual, and I don't know much about passion because I've never been shown. That is my request. I would like someone there to teach me all about passion. I've never had sex with another man, either, so I would like my first time to be with someone who is a skilled lover, cute, and deeply sensual. If you can grant my request, I'd be much obliged to ya.

I can pay you guys anything you ask, so don't worry about that. Thanks for reading!

K. J. ~*~


*~* From: Seme&uke@sennegold.com
To: flameswordsman@yahoo.com
Subject: re Request for a Fantasy

Thanks for choosing Millenium Gold to fulfill your sexual desires. I am Amethyst, and I personally will take on your fantasy. I can teach you all you need to know about passion and sensuality. Not to be arrogant or anything, but once I have had you, your girlfriend may take a backseat.

Your fantasy will be carried out ten thirty Saturday night, at Gaming Mansion #2, south side of Jay Street. Bring just yourself, and leave the rest to me. Do not be afraid, I will not harm you. Just trust and believe in me and my abilities, and I promise, this experience will be all the more wonderful for you.

I will see you Saturday, Joey.

Amethyst Eyes *~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Joey walked down Jay Street, shaking in his boots. He was extremely nervous, and yet excited at the same time. He wondered who this guy Amethyst was, and if he was all he was cracked up to be. He'd read some of the "Satisfied Customer" surveys on the website, and one from a guy named Malik stood out in his head. Malik had said he'd never been so satisfied and well-screwed in his life. Joey shuddered, then walked up to the imposing-looking mansion. He rang the doorbell once, then stood back.

The door opened, and a gorgeous guy with silver white hair and chocolate eyes appeerad.

"Hello, Joey, my name is Diamond, and Amethyst has been expecting you. Come with me."

Joey followed the guy down the hall nervously, his heart beating a thousand beats per minute. They kept walking down the hall until they got to the last room at the end of the hall.

"Go on in, he's waiting for you."

"Thanks," Joey whispered, then opened the door. His eyes widened in shock.

The room was lit only by at least 60 candles, all red and white. The room itself was red and white, with a large four poster bed draped with see-through red and white sheets. Joey looked around in awe, then he noticed someone was lying on the bed. He walked in the room and closed the door.

The figure on the bed sat up slowly, then got off the bed and parted the drapes.

"Hello, Joey. I am Amethyst."

Joey's mouth went dry at the extreme beauty of this man. Tri-colored hair, small tight waist, lean hips, full lips, and deep purple eyes. Amethyst was wearing only pajama bottoms, which, of course, were red.

"You are here to learn about passion. Well I am just the man to teach you." Amethyst then walked over to a table in the room, where a bucket of chilled champagne was waiting.

"Come with me, and have a drink. Relax yourself."

In a daze, Joey followed this beautiful male, mesmerized by the way he walked. His back was even sexier than the front, Joey thought absently, noticing the man's tight little ass and obviously defined legs.

Ametyst poured himself a glass of champagne, then poured one for Joey. Turning around to face him, he handed Joey the glass, who took it with a small smile and drained it in one gulp. Amethyst chuckled, then walked closer to the boy.

"Do I make you nervous, Joey?"

*GULP* "Y-yes, you do, Amethyst."

A chuckle, then a pause. "No need for that, my golden god. I will not harm you in any way."

With that said, Amethyst walked up to Joey, looking up at him appraisingly. Joey gulped, and fought the urge to step back as he found himself held captive by those startling violet eyes.

"You're beautiful."

"T-thanks, Amethyst."

Amethyst smiled slightly, then held his hand out. "Come with me, beautiful. Let's get you into some more comfortable clothes, and let your lessons begin."

Joey took his hand nervously, then followed Amethyst over to a large wardrobe, which he opened. Contained in the wardrobe were several sets of silk pajamas, all different colors. Amethyst looked on, then decided on the white set to keep up the appearance of the color scheme.

"Put these on."

"R-right here? In front of you?"

"Yes. Since I will get to know every inch of your body anyway, I may as well see what I will be getting to discover."

Joey swallowed hard, then slowly took off his jacket. Calling on every ounce of courage he had, he slid his shirt over his head, tousling his blonde hair. He then unbuckled his jeans, kicking his shoes off in the same motion. He slid the jeans down his legs, bending over to do so. When he looked up, Amethyst was standing there, smiling appreciatively. He swallowed hard again, then slipped his boxers off. To his embarrassment, he was already half hard, and the man hadn't even touched him!He grabbed the pajamas, then pulled the pants on quickly, blushing furiously.

"You're quite cute when you blush, you know."

Joey's face got darker, then he looked at Amethyst shyly.

"I think you're beautiful as well, Amethyst."

"I am flattered, my golden god. If you are not afraid, and if you are ready for the gift I will now give you, then take my hand right now." He held his hand out.

Joey held his eyes--violet clashing against amber. Reaching out slowly, he placed his hand in Amethyst's. Amethyst smiled, then led Joey over to the large bed. Pulling back the drapes, he sat down on the bed and crossed his legs, Indian-style. He gestured for Joey to do the same.

Joey sat down on the bed in front of Amethyst, and mimicked his motions. He then looked up, startled to see Amethyst right in his face, watching him intently.

On his knees now in front of Joey, Amethyst bought his hand up, gently tracing the outline of Joey's face. With a trembling sigh, Joey closed his eyes. He felt Amethyst's fingers trace his brow bone, his cheekbones, trail across his eyes and lips, and come to rest under his chin.

"Look at me."

Joey opened his eyes, then looked at Amethyst. Slowly, so as not to scare the boy further, Amethyst leaned down and gently kissed Joey. Joey moaned, then responded to the kiss, tangling his fingers in Amethyst's locks. With an assenting sound, Amethyst deepened the kiss, bringing his hands up to rest on Joey's shoulders. Licking soflty at Joey's lips, he slipped his tongue inside to taste the sweetness of Joey's mouth. Joey moaned again, then tightened his grip in Amethyst's hair.

Amethsyt broke the kiss, then looked at Joey.

"Did you like that, little lover?"

"Yes, I did."

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, I do."


Amethyst smiled, then straddled Joey's waist. He then proceeded to place teasing little kisses all over Joey's face and neck, making the boy twitch. He pulled back, then looked into Joey's eyes.

"The basis for any session of lovemaking is the kiss. Never underestimate its power."

Trailing his hands across Joey's shoulders, he then ran his hands down his chest and stomach, feeling the hidden muscles quiver slightly.

"Use your hands as an extension of your feelings. Touch is equally important. I take it no one has ever traced the outline of your face before, have they?"

"No, they haven't."

"Their loss. You're beautiful and perfect in every way."

With that said, Amethyst leaned in to kiss Joey again. Joey repsonded hungrily, feeling his passion risew to almost dangerous levels. Breaking the kiss again, Amethyst climbed off Joey's lap.

"Lie down, lover."

Joey gulped, then obeyed mutely. Amethyst laid next to him, trailing his hands over Joey's chest and stomach in a soothing gesture. Joey trembled, thne looked at Amethyst, fear and longing in his eyes.

"I will not hurt you, lover. I promise you that. I need to know now what is it that you like. Tell me and I will do it. This night is all for you."

Joey gulped again, then opened his mouth to speak.

"I-I like my earlobes licked. It turns me on. Mai never took the time to discover what I liked. It was always all about her."

"She's selfish. Another thing, lovemaking is an equal partnership. If my lover is not happy, then I am not happy. My goal in bed is to please you first. Regardless, I will be satisifed, no doubt about it. I strive mainly to bring you to countless orgasms first, though."

Straddling Joey's waist, Amethyst then leaned down so that he was chest to chest with Joey. They both gasped at the contact, then Amethyst gently turned Joey's head to the side, exposing his earlobe. With a rather feline-like mew, he gently captured the fleshy lobe between his lips, sucking lightly. Joey thrashed his head and moaned, the spot clearly being one of immense pleasure.

Joey moaned loudly, lost in a sea of immense pleasure. Amethyst let his earlobe go, then whispered in his ear, "You are a virgin, yes? You've never lain with a man before?"

Joey shook his head, trying to clear away the lust-induced fog in his head, then whispered back, "No I've never been with a man before. It's been a curiousity of mine that I have tried to fight for the longest time."

"No need to fight any longer, little lover," Amethyst whispered. "I will be proud to be your first, and show you what it means to be passionate."

The candles cast erotic shadows over the wall as Amethyst made good his promise. He took Joey to levels of pleasure he'd never experienced, showing him what his body was built to do.

Finally, after nearly an hour and a half of endless foreplay, Amethyst was ready to finally claim Joey's most sacred gift... his virginity.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Katsuya? This is a gift that you can never get back, and one that only I will have experienced. Are you sure, little lover?"

"I'm sure Amethyst. I'll never get the opportunity to learn this again, and even if I don't know you, or never see you again, I'll never forget this moment... or you. Love me, Amethyst."

Amethyst's eyes widened slightly, then he nodded. Reaching over the side of the bed, he pulled out a bottle of Wet Lubricant and gently spread Joey's thighs. Oiling his fingers, he slowly and gently inserted one into Joey's virgin orifice, stopping when he heard the boy gasp in surprise.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, it just feels strange. Please don't stop."

Amethyst smiled, and carefuly added another finger. Using a scissoring motion, he carefully stretched him, trying to get a s much lubricant inside him as possible. Joey moaned when Amethyst's fingers touched a sweet little bundle of nerves inside him.

"What was that?"

"That, my little golden lover, is what will make this feel as good for you as it will for me."

Amethyst smiled, and rubbed that little bundle of nerves again, causing Joey to gasp in pleasure. Having had enough of the foreplay, Joey's moans having done him in, Amethyst carefully lubricated his own arousal. Climbing over Joey carefully, he loked down in his eyes.

"This may burt some, little one. I have done my best to prepare you for it. Are you ready?"

"Y-yes."

Amethyst leaned down, and whispered, "I'll be gentle. Nice, slow, and easy." With those words, the head of his arousal pressed against Joey's entrance, sliding in slowly. Joey tensed a little, and moaned.

"Relax yourself. You said you trusted me not to hurt you. Show me that trust."

Joey took a deep breath, and closed his eyes, surrendering himself to Amethyst's masterful loving. Amethyst kept up his careful pace until he was buried fully into Joey. By this time, he had sweat pouring down his face, as did Joey. He held himself still, then looked down into Joey's wide amber eyes.

"Shall I begin, my little one?"

"Yes, please. Love me, Amethyst."

"As you wish."

With that, Amethsyt pulled out, then back in, hitting that one spot inside Joey that made him clench around Amethyst and grip his back, screaming out. That drove Amethsyt into a frenzy, and he began to thrust into Joey deeply, kissing the boy to swallow his moans and cries of pleasure.

Moans, gasps, and pleas came from both men as Amethyst drove Joey mad with pleasure. He was gettign close... he could feel it. Suddenly, Amethyst stopped.

"Wha--why'd you stop?"

"Turn on your side, lover. You'll like it this way, trust me."

Joey obeyed, and Amethyst thrust back iside him, hitting that one spot over and over. Joey screamed loudly, and Amethyst grasped his erection in his free hand firmly, pumping it roughly. Joey cried out loudly, and with a howl, he came, all over Amethyst's hand and across the bed. Amethyst cried out as well as he felt Joey's muscles clamp down on him tightly with the force of his release, and with a hoarse cry, he came as well, filling Joey's entrance completely with warm semen.

Amethyst pulled out of Joey, then lookd down at him. Joey had fallen asleep, the force of the orgasm knocking him out. Amethyst laughed softly, then pulled out of Joey. Rising swiftly, he grabbed his red robe and walked over to the phone on his desk. He placed a call downstairs to the foyer, telling Bakura to take his little one home.

Amethyst walked back over to the bed, looking at Joey tenderly. He leaned down and kissed the boy on the forehead, then whispered, "I didn' t need to teach you how to be passionate, little one. That fire was in you all along. It just needed to be stoked." Turning around, he waved his hand to Diamond, who dressed the sleeping boy and carried him out to the limo to be taken home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~* ~*~*~

Joey awakened, stretching cautiously. His lower back hurt like hell, but he had never been so sated in his life. He realized with a start he was in his own room. Sitting up slowly he noticed that on his chair in fron of his desk, the pajamas he'd worn last night were there, also with a lavender rose and letter. He limped over to the robe, lifting it up and smelling it, breathing in Amethyst's signature scent. Grabbing the note, he opened it quickly and read.

*~* My Golden Lover,

I thank you for sharing your most precious gift with me. The flames of your passionate nature only needed to be fanned, not lit. You already knew enough, you just hadn't been shown how to harness that passion. Now that you know, show that passion in every thing you do. Also don't fight who you are. Be proud of that, and never let anyone tell you otherwise. Do what makes you happy, worry not for anyone else. Who knows, maybe I'll see you again, maybe I won't. Either way, I will not forget you.

Yami *~*

Joey smiled and hugged the letter to him. He'd hold that advice, and use it from this day forward.


~Owari~



WHOA, that was a long one!!! I liked that chapter. Yami is one helluva teacher, yanno. The next chapter finally features Sapphire. You won't believe who I pair him up with..I'm writing that one right now!!! Be on the lookout!!