Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millennium Powers ❯ Crystal Appears again.. ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
picked it up and it began to glow, suddenly he was blown into Tristan who fell backwards under the force…
Joey: Pharaoh..
Joey then noticed Weevil and Rex trying to sneak away..
Joey: oh you don’t, you guys better tell us what happened” he said as he went towards them angrily
Unfortunately he stepped right on some stray pieces of the items… they began to glow and he was blown back into the water…
“Joey!” Yugi cried. He went to help Joey but stepped on some pieces of items as well.. They too glew and then he was blown back towards the tracks…
Atamu: Careful everyone there are pieces of the Millennium items everywhere” he warned as he helped Yugi…
Mokuba: Did he just say what I think he said?” he said stunned..
Kaiba: I doubt it” he said as he walked towards them…
Mokuba followed..
Atamu: Kaiba what are you doing here”
Mokuba: I saw u guys and thought you might need help..
“O as if your brother would ever give it” came a voice from the left..
All turned to see Joey sopping wet and still half way in, he didn’t look happy either..
Tristan blinked “why is his hair black?” he then thought..
Little did he know that this wasn’t Joey but a darker form of him (aka Yami Joey)
Mokuba: Are you ok?” he began but he accidentally stepped on a piece or two of the items.. And when they began to glow Kaiba stepped forward to help but stepped on some more..
The two were then both blown back
Atamu: Kaiba, Mokuba!
Yugi: Hey are you guys ok?” he said finally no longer dazed and confused…
“Morons.. Pieces everywhere and they still don’t pay attention.. I sware” Yami Joey said still hanging off the cement pier into the water..
Duke: Dude that was harsh…
Tristan: ya man what‘s gotten into you?”
Joey: What are you guys talkin bout?
Huh?” everyone said at once..
Joey looked to his right and saw himself as did Yami Joey
They both freaked out and fell back into the water..
Tristan: Call me crazy but.. was there just two Joey’s
Yugi: Your not crazy Tristan..” he said as he got up and carefully maneuvered his way around the scattered pieces over to the side of the pier…
Atamu: careful Yugi…
Yugi looked over only to see Joey though..
Yugi: um Joey are you ok?
Joey: ya but I don’t know where my clone went…
Joey then climbed out onto the pier..
He looked at all the pieces of items,
Tristan: so what we do about this?
Joey: we should try to move them without touchin them, cuz if we touch them they’ll just react and do somthin to us again…
Duke: ya, wait do something?
Joey: ya the Millennium items’ magical properties are all messed up right now so when we touch them they react and do somthin
They all stared, did Joey just sound smart?
Joey: what?” he said timidly..
Tristan: are you feeling ok man?
Joey: um why?
Duke: cuz you sound smart and timid….
Joey: I do?” he said oddly…
Tristan and Duke looked at each other…
Atamu glanced at the items then at Joey..
Atamu: I think Joey is right on assuming the pieces do things…
Kaiba thought he heard some voices but decided it was just lack of sleep which was odd sense he never needed sleep before…
Suddenly Crystal appeared…
Crystal: Pharaoh!
All except Kaiba and Mokuba got scared by this sudden appearance, and showed it too..
Atamu: Crystal what are you doing here?
Crystal: I have come to talk about the items Pharaoh…
Atamu: the items…
Crystal: yes because of them breaking something very bad is about to happen!