Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Million Dollar Baby ❯ The lie ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh and I will never will so any ways here’s a Anzu and Seto fic

Summary: Tea is a normal teens as can be, an average middle class student who's life is about to get turn upside down when she figures out she's adopted and if that's not enough her real parent show and take her away soon she finds out she freaking rich and her life is flipped out of control now she'll have to start another new life and some interesting choices.



Million Dollar Baby




TEA’S POV

My name is Tea Gardner I’m 5”5’ My life is to be a dancer but for now I go to Osaka High School. My parents are both wonderful people I really don’t have friends my cousin and her friends are my only friends along with some teachers. My appearance isn’t so bad I have long ruby brown hair. I trim it just so it’s at waist length but if I didn’t maybe it would touch the ground. My eyes are a azure eyes very pretty only for the bangs that most people don’t see them. My life I’ve been hit on by guys they always comment on my chest and legs but I really don’t care. I do have a large breast and I do have curves and well shaped legs there’s nothing I can hide. At that’s pretty much how I live a normally life nothing that’s not different then your average high school girl.

TEA’S POV ENDS

Tea hurried up the front steps to her house opening the door like usual and greeting her parents but she was meet with two gorges adults they both had amazing blue eyes and brown and ruby red hair one had smooth comb backed hair and the other with long wavy hair her face held no make up and it seemed age less. As soon as they saw Tea the young female ran to Tea embracing her in a tight grip. Tea stood there her hands at the side of her quickly pushing the young adult to arm length away from her she turned to see her parents with ashen face then she side glanced to the unknown strangers. A death silence in gulfed the room Tea had be the one to break the silence.

“Mother, Father, What’s going on?” Not bothering to hide the tone of confusion

“Tea there your parents” Tea’s father pointed to the young couple

“It can’t be you’re my paren..”

“No we… well we adopted you”

At that moment it felt as if someone had grabbed a glass of her life and shattered it. Tea was in utter denial to it her life was suppose to be simple. Then slap in her face she ended up finding out she was adopted. The room started spinning Tea was growing faint. A word caught her attention

"We've come back for you"

The only words she heard as she fell into a dark sleeping abyss.

AUTHORESS: I WOULD LOVE TO THANK MY SISTER AND FRIENDS WHO HAD NO FAITH IN ME IN WRITING HAHAHA! I GOT AN A FOR MY BIOGRAPHY OF KING HENRY VII SO IN YOUR FACE. ANYWAYS I WOULD AT LEAST LIKE TO GET 3 REVIEWS TO CONTINUE THIS STORY AND AT THAT IS IT GOOD? IS IT BAD? PLEASE TELL ME AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THINGS GREAT AT THIS STORY T-T
Converting /tmp/phpYMMPnT to /dev/stdout