Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Misery loves company ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The spectacle that lay before the young boy was almost beyond him. The room he was sent to was almost the size of his whole house (the part above the store anyway). The huge bed covered the center of the floor.

Yugi heard the sound of the door open and close, he knew who it was. After all he was the only reason that Yugi was there.

"Yugi." A voice called from behind.

He turned around to see the holder of the millennium eye.

A timid little voice said, "Hello, I'm here to make good on the bargain."

Pegasus approached the youth. As Pegasus got closer he would step back. It wasn't long until there was no longer a place to go. He was to the wall.

"Yugi." he repeated.

The taller of the two towered over the smaller. He planted both hands on the wall on either side of Yugi. Fear shone in his baby violet eyes. What was happening and what exactly did Pegasus want? No matter what would happen, he would go through with it.

/For you, grandpa. /

Pegasus bore down smugly at the youth's fear. He could feel himself harden at Yugi's uncertainty. Pegasus pushed Yugi to the wall. Fear came over him. What was this madman going to do to him?

As if he could read minds he reassured him that everything would be all right. "Don't worry. You'll like what I'm going to do." Suddenly Yugi felt himself being picked up and put in the middle of the huge bed. Pegasus crawled up on top of the little boy. His eyes filled with fright. "Shhh, don't worry. I'll make you feel good." he said seeing the fright in his eyes. Slowly his hand made its way into the younger's pants. Yugi began to struggle a bit.

Surprisingly Pegasus stopped. Pegasus sat back and looked at Yugi. "Tell me something Yugi boy."

Yugi sat up a bit, bringing his knees close to him.

Pegasus came closer to the younger. His body over his. Bringing Yugi's face close to his. "How bad do you want your Grandfather's soul back?"

The question startled him. "Of course I want him back. I really do."

Pegasus was hoping for that answer. "How bad? So bad that you will do anything I want? Never questioning me or resisting?"

Unsure what to say, Yugi just nodded his head in reply to the question.

"Good."

Slowly Pegasus captured Yugi's trembling lips, slowly sucking the breath out of him. The kiss seemed like an eternity. Finally Pegasus released him, looking down.

"Beautiful," he mused. Slowly he striped the younger duelist and himself. Yugi, though still frightened, would not move. He would do what ever Pegasus wanted.

Now naked, Pegasus proceeded to kiss a line down his chest and past his abdomen. Slowly his lips neared Yugi's limp staff. /Though this is for my pleasure. I still will give him some. / He thought knowing that if the latter enjoyed any of it would destroy him. Licking his lips, Pegasus engulfed the latter. Both Yugi's eyes and mouth flew open. He had never felt anything like it. Feeling teeth slowly scraping the tender flesh. He gasped at the previously unknown feeling. Suddenly the pleasure ceased, leaving him hard. Yugi moaned.

"Now, now Yugi-boy, you can't have all the fun." Pegasus reached in the drawer and pulled out a tube of what Yugi didn't know. Yugi was taken by surprise when he felt a lubricated finger enter his body. It hurt, he grasped the sheets below him.

Pegasus just chuckled as he added another finger inside the boy. Scissoring the smaller, he could feel Yugi tense up. Pegasus's hand started to rub the other's belly in a semi-calming way, hoping to relax him some before completing his fantasies of taking Yugi's innocence.

Moments passed then Pegasus removed his fingers. Yugi dared at that moment to look up. He saw Pegasus oiling his hard-on. Noticing Yugi's expression, he laughed. "Don't worry little Yugi. Everything will be alright." Pegasus gently pushed inside of him. Slowly as to avoid causing Yugi too much pain. After all he did promise Joey that he would be gentle.

"Oh Gods!" Yugi's body lifted off the bed grasping Pegasus's back. His head buried in his shoulder. "Oh gods it hurts! Please stop." Though he had been properly prepared it still hurt. He could feel himself being ripped apart.

Pegasus brought his hand to the other's head bringing it closer and rubbing it. "Shh…I know it hurts. I know." he said almost as if he was really concerned.

He bumped his way in a little more before laying Yugi on the bed again. Finally he was fully inside the younger, ignoring the hands scratching his back Pegasus enjoyed the feeling of the hot, moist hole around him.

Slowly he began to move, hearing Yugi's whimpers and moans only encourage him and increased his speed. Readjusting his angle, the older brushed up against the area that made Yugi see stars.

Pegasus loved to see Yugi like that, in pure ecstasy. He began to grind their hips together with every well-planed thrust. Yugi's staff caught between both pelvises. Louder Yugi moaned putting Pegasus in heaven.

The louder he moaned, the more aroused Pegasus became. Their bodies rocking the bed so hard the headboard was shaking. Pegasus looked up at the board. Hazel brown. The color of Joey's eyes.

"Oh gods, Yugi, you are much tighter then he was. I don't think I have ever felt anything like this. So tight…" tensed Pegasus.

The words registered in Yugi's mind but he did not know who that "he" was?

In seconds Pegasus poured his seed into the boy, screaming Yugi's name. The liquid warmth inside him made Yugi cum as well.

Moments past, Pegasus still inside the boy's warm body. After his breath became regular again he pulled out. Yugi winced at the movement.

He felt dirty and used. No one had ever touched him like that before. He was so confused. He hated what Pegasus had done and how his body reacted. But nothing could prepare him for what would happen next.

Pegasus pulled the boy close, snuggling with him. He rubbed his nose against the youths. "That has to be one of the best times I have ever had in bed."

Yugi looked away. He said thank you, meaning for the compliment. He surely didn't have a good time. His whole body was sore, especially where Pegasus had entered him.

"You know this brown is the same color as Joey-boy's eyes," he said, looking aimlessly at the headboard.

"What are you talking about? Is Joey here? Did you do something to him? Please tell me that you didn't hurt him." Fear replaced shame, as that "he" that bothered him was Joey.

"Oh he is here. He arrived before you, saying that he would give himself to me if I would only leave you alone. I took him anyway. Oh don't worry he has had plenty of experience in that area. After all he was a whore on the streets and of course, Tristan was there too, helping Joey clean his wounds. But even after Joey had realized that nothing would stop me from getting to you, he begged me to be gentle. You should have seen him Yugi-boy, he was so pathetic. Crying and begging for me to be gentle with you and that I may use him in a rough manner. Enough of that. Good night my sweet little Yugi."

Pegasus went off into dreamland as Yugi thought about all that had happened. And of course what the future would bring.