Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Misery ❯ Chapter 1 Decisions ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Me: hey, here's ch.1 so enjoy
H.shadowcat: well enjoy and again we don't own yu-gi-oh and never will this story is rated R for future yaoi, and some slight violence so anyone who is screamish around yaoi or anything like that then please leave, but we shall post a warning before and after the yaoi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ch.1 decisions
' Why, do people judge me, just because i'm royalty there gonna judge me ' thought a little child with multi-color hair, ruby eyes and three extra striks of blonde bangs that went into the crown of red and black hair.
As the child thinks alone in his room there's a knock at his door." yes " calls the child." prince yami, dinner is ready " replies a voice from behind the door. " thankyou mystical elf.... but i'm not hungry " replies yami to the duel monster.
Just then mystical elf walks in to check on the prince." why not? " asks mystical elf as she walks over to the prince." because everyone dislikes me and all i want is a friend so i shorta lost my appaitite " answers yami.
" Don't worry.....i know go to the nile tonight you might be lucky " replies mystical elf. when she said that yami looks up at her in confussion." trust me " is all she says before she leaves the prince to his thoughts.
' I guess i could, what harm would happen if i did go and if nothing happens i could always run away but i dought it, my father would know and then try to find me ' thought yami as he sat in his room waiting till night fall, when everyone would be asleep and the coast was clear.
Pretty soon night fall came and yami was sneaking out of the palace threw a secrete tunnel that only he and his fello foloowers new of, but just as he thought it he was outside in the gardens.
Once in the gardens he runs over to the palace wall, looks both ways and then climbs over it and landing in the deserted streets.' let's hope your right mystical elf ' thought yami as he walks over to the nile. once standing by nile yami doesn't see anyone so yami sits down and looks into the river.
Just then someone walks over to yami and lay's a gentle hand on his shoulder which snaps him from his thoughts and has him look up at the person." you okay you seem sad " asks a gentle voice.
" Yeah " is all yami says as he continues to look at a double of himself except he didn't have the three extra striks of blonde and instead of ruby eyes he had amythest eyes.
Yami who can't believe this decides to ask the boy his name." what's your name? "." it's yugi, what's yours? " asks yugi." yami " answers the prince." nice, but it's funny it signifes darkness " reply's yugi as he sits down next to yami.
" Well, your name signifes game " reply's yami.just then yami decides to ask the boy another question." would you like to be friends?." " sure, i'd love to be your friend " answer's yugi as he hugs the boy next to him.
As the two sit in silence yugi speaks up, " i must go...." but before he finishes yami speaks up " will you come back tomorrow?." " of chorce my prince " is all yugi says before he leaves, leaving a baffled yami.
Once yugi was out of sight yami stands up ' i think i'll stay around, yugi seemed to ceer me up so i guess living is worth it. but how did he know i was prince? ' woundered yami as he walks back to the palace.
When yami get's back to the palace he was greeted by mystical elf, dark magician, and dark magician girl." so did you have a great time at the nile " asks dark magicain girl." yes, i did " replies yami with a smile.just then yami thinks of something else," so mystical elf how did you know yugi would be there ".
" I have my reasons " and with that she push's him off to bed. " sleep well young prince " reply's dark magician before he vanishes with dark magician girl.

please R&R

Me: so how was is
H.shadowcat: please be nice no flames, for it will hurt her again sorry if it's not as good as our other stories.