Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Missing ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
No name at the moment:

Summary: Serenity and Mokuba is on they’re way to get married. Two weeks away. One night Mokuba was walking home from work. It was late and Mokuba didn’t come home that night... R/R S/M I/S J/B Y/M (Yes, Yaoi.)

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh in any shape or form.

Prologue:

Serenity and Mokuba had been dating for five years now. Two weeks from now they will be getting married. They have been waiting for this moment for so long. They are deeply in love.
Mokuba left for work that morning. He called saying he was going to be late getting home. Well supposedly really late. For he didn’t show up at all that night. Which made Serenity worry. The next morning He still was not there.

Five months later...

Serenity had became a Slayer. For she met a vampire. She had nothing else to do anyways. She lived in the Kaiba mansion with Seto and Iyasu. They had married 2 months ago. Her brother and Mai was on they’re way to get married. Yami and Yugi had been dating for a little while now. One night Serenity went out as always to slay another vampire. Sometimes more than one. One night she saw a figure coming out of the shadows. He looked very familiar to her. She looked closer... She said, “Oh... My... God... It’s really you? It’s...”

Find out what she will say!!!! In Chapter one! It will start from the beginning of the Prologue. ^^ Read and Review or go away!!