Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Missing ❯ Missing ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N Hi! This is my first fanfiction ever so I hope that I don't suck to badly, so please review I would really appreciate it even if you don't like my story. If you like it or not please tell me why so that I can improve my writing. This story is a sad one so if you have a weak hearted spirit I have warned you now fair and square, ok? I wrote this story in about 20 - 30 min, so it's not perfect but I hope that you will enjoy it anyway. Well enough drabble from me and on with the fic! Enjoy!




Disclaimer I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! by Kazuki Takahashi or the song Missing by Evanescence




Pairings It's a S-E-C-R-E-T ;-P But it is a male/male story




Chapters 1/?




Rating NC-17




Warning This is a deathfic and not for those with a weak hearted spirit and there will be some bloodshed...




Missing




He drove as fast as he could in the pouring rain, risking his life gladly. Nothing could make him slow down. The thunderstorm that was outside the vehicle did not register in his mind, all that was there was
his words. Suddenly he stopped the car with a shriek, leaving a long brake line behind him, the vehicle spinning round and round in a never ending cycle. He was no longer holding the steering wheel instead he was screaming, holding his hands over his ears not caring if he would stop or crash into a tree.




[Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again
Maybe someday you'll look up,
And barely conscious you'll say to no one:
"Isn't something missing?"]





In time the vehicle eventually stopped, standing in the middle of the road. The rain still pouring and the thunder roaring in the sky. It was pitch black outside the vehicle, he was in the middle of nowhere and no streetlights anywhere in sight.
Why? I don't understand why. Why did he say those words? Didn't he know what consequences it would bring? Or does he not care? No of course he doesn't, why would he? He's the strong one, the most beautiful and sexy thing that has ever walked on this planet. He wouldn't…




[You won't cry for my absence, I know
You forgot me long ago
Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...?
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?]





It seemed an eternity or just a few seconds when he started to cry and scream out in frustration and anger. What should he do? He had nowhere to turn, all his so called friends had turned on him and supported
him instead. He should have known that they where his friends all along and not his own. His hands had started to search after something in his bag he had taken along. When his mind realized what his hands was searching for, he stopped.




[Even though I'm the sacrifice,
You won't try for me, not now
Though I'd die to know you love me,
I'm all alone
Isn't someone missing me?]





Should he really do this? He was uncertain at this point, not knowing if he should end all his misery and pain in this way.
But he said it himself, that he didn't want me in his life, that I was a burden for him. That I should have figured it out by now that he only protected me when we shared the same body because if I died then so did he. Now that he had his own body he didn't have to baby sit me anymore. That the love I thought I felt for him was nothing but a childish belief. But I know that I love him with my heart and soul or what's left of it. On second thought, why should I care? He does not love me, so why should I live on? What's the point? After he had asked himself those questions he knew what he had to do.




[Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again
I know what you do to yourself,
I breathe deep and cry out,
"Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?"]





He started his search again, finding what his hands was searching for before. It was a blindfold, in the deepest crimson color he could find, just like
his eyes. Those enchanting eyes that could make him do anything just to please him, even risking his own life to save his. The material was of the softest silk that could be bought, just like his skin, so soft. He'd put the blindfold on the passenger seat, started the car and started to drive towards the cliffs that was not so long from where he was right now.




[Even though I'm the sacrifice,
You won't try for me, not now
Though I'd die to know you love me,
I'm all alone
Isn't someone missing me?]





He had reached his destination, and the rain had stopped just like the thunderstorms. The sky was filled with stars and a crescent moon. It was turning out to be a beautiful and crisp night after all. He sighed and stopped the car, stepped out and just looked at the moon, wishing that his love could be here with him, just enjoying the autumn night. He stood there a while before reality kicked in. He sighed again and started to walk towards the fence that guarded the cliff below. He kicked at it lightly and watched the results. Nothing happened. He kicked again, this time a lot harder and again nothing happened. He decided that it's better to be safe than sorry and went towards his vehicle to get the chainsaw from the trunk. On the way there he chuckled.
Better to be safe than sorry, eh? I don't know about that, who ever came up with that must have been really ignorant.




[And if I bleed, I'll bleed,
Knowing you don't care.
And if I sleep just to dream of you
I'll wake without you there,
Isn't something missing?
Isn't something...]





When he had retrieved the chainsaw he walked back towards the fence, started the saw and massacred the fence into a million pieces. When he was finished he backed away to see the result when he accidentally tripped on a rock so that the chainsaw that was still on cut him severely in his left leg. He passed out from the pain and shock, and in his unconscious state he started to dream of his love. Of how they where happy together and that this was all a bad dream. But soon enough he came around and was sure to find his love right beside him but instead all he found was darkness and the sound of the chainsaw still on. He sat up abruptly and immediately he felt the pain from his left leg throbbing.
If I'm going to do this I don't have much time left.




[Even though I'm the sacrifice,
You won't try for me, not now
Though I'd die to know you love me,
I'm all alone
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?]





He started to stand up but lost his balance, he tried again but the result was the same. So he decided to drag himself to his car, crawling, feeling the pain in his leg only growing worse for every inch he slowly dragged himself. It took forever to reach the open door of his vehicle, but he made it. When he had managed to crawl up to the seat, he reach for the blindfold and tied it round his forehead so that he could put it for his eyes if he so needed. He started the car with great difficulty, his leg a deep crimson color from the great bloodlust of his wound. When he saw his leg he almost passed out again but managed to hinder it in time. It was now or never.
I wonder if anyone is going to miss me? With that last thought in his mind he drove toward the cliff and just before he reached the edge, he pulled down the blindfold and pressed the gas pedal to the floor...