Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mistakes ❯ Hormoans ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Bleedingchaos: Hey I'm here with a new story. I hope you guys like it. The pairings are y/y, B/R, m/m, s/j, o/h, and that's about all enjoy the story. Mostly based on bakura/Ryou.
 
Mistakes
 
Chapter 1: hormoans
 
Pale hot flesh shivered under his touch. Moans were herd when he sucked on his nipples. His hot tongue traveled all over the pale teen. His hands traveled up and down his body till they landed on his hips. His mouth landed on his manhood. He licked and sucked till it swelled. The other teen reached for his partner's erection and started to pump. They both grew weaker and weaker as their climax neared. He gave one last suck and the other screamed…
 
“Bakura!”Screamed ryou as he squeezed bakuras cock making him yell out in pure bliss
 
“Ryou!” as he camed into ryou's hand. Bakura collapsed on top of ryou but quickly rolled off.
 
“I love you Kura.” Whispered Ryou as he was drifting off to sleep.
 
“I love you to Ryou.” As he kisses Ryou's forehead.
 
Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssss
 
Ryou and Bakura sat straight up in their rooms. (A/n: they had the same dream)
 
Bakura's POV
 
“What the hell…Why did I dream that about Ryou...Dimmit I need a shower...” Bakura looked down…. “And a cold one at that.” He got up from his bed. He herd the shower running from Ryou's room. “What... ryou's not up till later? Oh well I need to talk to Yami.” said Bakura as he jumped into the shower.
 
Ryou's POV
 
The warm water relaxed ryou in all ways. “Why did I dream that? I've never dreamed about that…I need to talk to Yugi.”
 
Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqq
 
Ryou walked out of his room with a towel around his waist. He needed to get a wash cloth because he got soap in his eye. Of course he had to go threw the living room to get to the wash room.
 
“Damn this wooden floor is fuckin cold.” Muttered Ryou.
 
“I didn't know you cussed Ryou.” Said Bakura from the couch.
 
“I learn from the best.” Said Ryou sarcastically
 
“You're dripping wet.”
 
“I noticed thanks…I got soap in my eye and I had to get a cloth to do so.”
 
“Well you better wipe it up.”
 
“Yeah yeah I know Bakura.”
 
Bakura stood up and was leaning on the wall.
 
“You know ever sense you yami's got your own bodies it's been different…but you are a pain in my ass.” Said Ryou.
 
“Oh really I didn't know we were on a different level of a relationship.” said Bakura smirking (a/n: they are not together)
 
“wha!” yelled Ryou before he slipped on the water he was trailing but before he could hit the floor two strong arms wrapped themselves around his waist and fell on top of something warm and firm. Ryou opened his eyes and meat a deep brown.
 
“I…Um…thank you” said ryou as he was going to get up but was stopped by two hands holding his waist.
 
“Ah Ba-Bakura” Ryou struggled out.
 
“Hum” Bakura said
 
“You could let go now.” Said Ryou getting real hot.
 
“Oh sorry…your welcome.” Said Bakura dropping his hands.
 
/I defiantly need to talk to Yugi. / thought Ryou
 
// I defiantly need to talk to Yami // thought Bakura
 
Ryou got up and ran to his room. Bakura lay their for a little while then noticed something…he was cold and wet….
 
“Hey Ryou you got me wet Baka!” Shouted Bakura playfully. Bakura went into his room and changed into black leather pants with a crimson button up shirt. Bakura went back into the living room and decided to dry up the water so no more accidents would happen. Ryou walked out of his room and saw Bakura with the mop. Ryou smirked and leaned up against the wall,
 
“The first time I've ever seen you working wait let me get a camera.” Said Ryou.
 
“Why you little…” Bakura's sentence died when he saw Ryou. He was dressed in Black Leather pants and a tight black turtle neck shirt. Dark Brown met hazel. They noticed they were staring at each other and spoke at the same time…
 
“Can I go to Yugi's house?” They looked at each other for a minute. Ryou broke the stare and giggled and said “Let's go together?”
 
“Good let's go then.” Said Bakura as they headed out the door….
 
~END OF CHAPTER 1~
 
Bleedingchaos: I hoped you liked chapter 1. Please stay tuned for chapter 2: Help.