Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Misunderstandings ❯ Chpater 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/n: Enjoy, minna-san!

It took Bakura a moment to respond, and for that moment, Ryou was certain he had done something wrong. Then Bakura's mouth opened as the tomb robber took control of the previously chaste kiss.

Ryou could feel the other's fingers tangling in his hair as the darker tilted his head, giving the yami a better angle to deepen the kiss.

His dark's tongue was insistent against Ryou's lips- he parted them and allowed the tomb robber's tongue to coax his own into play.

They broke apart only when the need to breathe became too much to bear, but they remained close. Both took deep breaths, savoring the lingering feelings their kiss had left.

"What does this mean, Ryou?" Bakura asked, resting his forehead against the teens and hoping he knew the answer.

"It means 'I love you too, Bakura'." the other said softly. "I'm okay with being yours, but please- stay with me?"

"Mine, my Ryou... my angel, only mine..." Bakura said, capturing his light's lips again. Ryou yielded to Bakura's hungry kisses, returning them with as much passion as he could muster.

They fell to the stone floor of the cave, the yami on top of his hikari. Bakura's hips pressed down on the teens, his hikari's legs caught in between his own. The taller ran his hands along Ryou's sides, itching to feel the soft skin he knew was hidden behind the cloth.

Ryou allowed the tomb robber's hands their freedom, bringing his own up to pull Bakura closer. Both moaned as they felt their bodies awaken to the lust running heavy in their veins.

"I want you again, Ryou." Bakura warned him. "I'm going to take you right here and make you mine again..."
"Please." Ryou said, pressing another kiss to the taller's hungry mouth. Bakura devoured what his hikari offered greedily, knowing he'd never get tired of that taste that belonged only to his light.

Ryou moaned his pleasure into their kiss, grinding his hips up into the other's awakening erection.

His yami growled.

"I'm going to tease you plenty and make you beg for it, hikari." the tomb robber promised, whispering in his light's ear. Ryou shivered, making his dark smirk.

Bakura turned his attention to those pesky clothes the teen was wearing- they were in the way. Slowly, he ran his hand down the center of the white-haired hikari's chest; his light's breath hitching with every inch closer he came to the other's erection.

"Not yet, hikari." Bakura said, removing his hand not even an inch away from the prize between Ryou's legs. His light made a noise of protest, looking up at his yami with wide, pleading eyes.

His dark slid down his body until the tomb robber could grab the bottom of Ryou's kalasiris and could pull it back up, revealing the smooth calves and thighs of his light first, then slowly revealing the blue cotton boxers the teen wore, currently straining to hold his erection in.

Bakura slid one finger lightly over the head. Ryou gasped, face coloring.

"Not yet." Bakura repeated, then continued upwards, slowly revealing every inch of his aibou's creamy skin.

In short order, the yami had his hikari completely stripped and bare before his eyes.

He allowed his eyes to drink in the sight. Ryou's face was flushed from embarrassment and arousal, hair already beginning to stick to his skin from sweat.

The shy teen had moved his arms to try and cover himself, but Bakura had put a stop to that- he had taken one of his hikari's wrists in each hand and pinned them down on either side of Ryou's head.

"Beautiful..." Bakura murmured, then met his light's eyes.

Nervousness was there, yes, but also lust and love. He wanted this.

"Mine." the dark said, running his tongue teasingly over Ryou's lips before pressing a firm kiss to them.

He released one of Ryou's hands so he could run his hand down his light's chest, teasing a nipple with his skilled fingers. Ryou moaned and arched into the touch, reaching for his other's body as well. He explored the previously uncharted territory, memorizing the planes and feel of Bakura's skin under his hand, filing away the hotspots he discovered for future use.

Bakura's hand dipped lower, cupping Ryou's ass and rubbing their cocks together- his light's uncovered erection rubbing up against his own cloth-covered hardness.

"Gods..." Ryou moaned, his hand stopping in its exploration. Hiss other hand was released as Bakura switched from his hikari's delicious lips to his neck.

With one hand he gently forced his light's head to one side, and with the other he held Ryou's body in place. His mouth attacked the junction of the teen's neck and shoulder, biting lightly with his teeth before sucking harshly on the flesh.
Ryou groaned, trying to open up the sensitive area for his dark as the yami ran his tongue over the forming bruise.
The teen ran his hands along Bakura's chest, skimming lightly over the other's nipples before his hands came to rest at Bakura's hips.

Ryou had just begun tugging at his yami's pants when Bakura stopped him.

"That anxious to see all of me, Ryou?" he asked. The pale teen's face flushed dark crimson, but it was quickly forgotten as Bakura nipped his collarbone lightly, lips skimming skin down to his nipple.

"Gods Bakura, please..."

"Please what?" The tomb robber's tongue lazily came out and licked just the very tip of Ryou's nipple. His eyes locked onto his lights, some sort of indescribable force making the teen watch in fascination as his yami's mouth completely fastened onto his nipple.

He knew he had felt this sensation when tied up- but it seemed so much hotter when he could see Bakura as his dark moaned because of him.

His yami trailed kisses slowly down his abdomen, the muscles jumping with each press of those soft lips. Just before those lips reached Ryou's erection, Bakura switched course and kissed a path back up his light's body. The hikari groaned in frustration, jerking his hips forward to brush against the tomb robber intimately.

"Half my fun is teasing you. I haven't heard you beg enough yet." Bakura said, the sound muffled against Ryou's neck.

The paler of the two pulled on the back of his yami's head and brought their lips together demandingly. Bakura moaned at the unexpected action, greatly surprised but also enjoying this more forceful side of his gentle light. Suddenly, Ryou was gone.
The tomb robber was startled by the sudden loss of Ryou right where he could see him, so startled that he couldn't react at all when he felt soft, small hands pull down his cotton pants just enough to free his erection.

He felt warm breath against the head of his leaking cock, and then something hot and wet brushed against him.

"Ryou..." he moaned as Ryou licked him again, tentatively.

Bakura's arms started to shake as his light pulled as much of his erection into his mouth as his light could. Whatever his light couldn't fit he teased with one of his hands.

Unconsciously, Bakura's hips began moving- just slightly- in a back-and forth motion. Ryou quickly caught on, bobbing his head in time with his yami's shallow thrusts.

It was so warm... so wet...

Bakura could only stare down at his lover as Ryou experimented with his tongue. The tomb robber gasped, long and ragged, when his angel hit a hotspot with his tongue.

Bakura could feel himself getting closer and closer... vaguely he realized that he should tell Ryou to stop, he wanted them to come together...

A mental image of his light's face, flushed red from pleasure with Bakura's cum trailing from his mouth, popped into the tomb robber's head.

He groaned as he watched Ryou, the fantasy seeming more and more enticing...

Suddenly, the teen's mouth was no longer on him.

"Wha-?" he said, surprise taking over as someone flipped him onto his back.

"I haven't heard you... beg yet, Bakura." Ryou said bravely as he climbed up on top of his dark, in-between pants. His face was so red- he had been almost too embarrassed to quote the tomb robber's words back at him.

Bakura's eyes narrowed, though inside he was pleased at his hikari's actions.

"You owe me for that, Ryou." He rolled then over again before his light could realize what was happening and grabbed one of his hikari's hands- smirking at the yelp of surprise the teen made- and carefully drew two fingers into his mouth.

He mimicked Ryou's actions on his cock, acting as though he was performing fellatio with each finger.

He could see the effect his lewd sucking on the pale teen's fingers was having on said teen's body. Ryou's breath had quieted when Bakura had drawn the fingers into his mouth, and he could feel his aibou's eyes drinking him in.

"Prep yourself." Bakura said, releasing Ryou's fingers. The light looked confused for a moment, but got it when the taller started guiding Ryou's fingers down to the hikari's entrance.

His face found a new shade of red as his yami pressed his own fingers against his anus.

"I... I can't..."

"Payback's a bitch." Bakura said smugly, removing his pants fully and getting into a squatting position in between Ryou's legs. From here, the teen had a clear route to prepare himself and the tomb robber could see everything. "Prep yourself."

Ryou's mouth opened to try and protest, but he shut it again when Bakura's fingers pressed ever so slightly in.

Crimson eyes darkened several shades as the teen began to follow his instructions.

Ryou's mouth opened wordlessly as his back arched, one finger finding its way inside of him. He slowly moved it around, stretching himself and preparing himself for his lover. He added a second, embarrassed because he could feel Bakura's eyes on him as they followed his fingers in and out of his tight hole.

His fingers lightly brushed against something deep inside of him- he moaned, trying to touch that gland again, but his angle was awkward and he couldn't reach it with his own fingers.

"Please... Kura, please..." Ryou begged, looking up into his dark's eyes beseechingly.

"What do you want, hikari?" Bakura asked silkily. "Do you want me to take you? Fill you completely? Pound you until you break?"

The smaller teen moaned, memories of their first time sending the remembered sensations straight to his cock.

"Well?" Bakura ran a finger lightly up the other's dick.

"Yes..." Ryou hissed. He removed his fingers, spreading his legs as wide as he could. The tomb robber shook his head.

"I don't think you're prepped enough." he said with mock concern. Ryou groaned in frustration as he lifted his hips insistently.

"Do you want me to finish prepping you?" Bakura asked, an evil glint in his eye. The teen nodded.

"Please Kura... I need you, please..."

The tanner of the two quickly shed his pants fully, then lay in between his hikari's legs so he was facing Ryou's entrance.
The light was confused for a moment, but that evaporated into pure pleasure as his yami's tongue came out and licked the hole in front of him.

"Kura..." Ryou gasped in shock, propping himself up on his elbows so he could see his dark half.

Bakura's tongue came out again, licking his light's entrance and circling around it. His hands held onto Ryou's hips, pulling him closer.

Ryou moaned loudly when his yami's tongue actually entered him, the wet muscle forcing its way partially into him before drawing back out.

"Kura... please... don't stop..." he begged, that incredible tongue flicking against his entrance rapidly and tickling the nerves around his anus.

Bakura complied, pressing his tongue fully against the pale teen's entrance then running it lightly through the entire cleft of his lover’s ass. His tongue found its way into Ryou several more times before he pulled away.

"Why'd you...ohhh..." Ryou's protest turned into a moan as his legs were pushed up, bending his knees so that his legs were firmly pressed up against his chest, his entrance wide open for Bakura's waiting erection.

Ryou could feel the head of his dark's dick just against him, but not inside yet.

"Please..." he begged, pushing his hips towards his lover. His eyes met those of his yami. "Please Kura. I want you in me..."

The yami pushed inside slowly, inch by inch. Ryou moaned as he was stretched by something much larger than fingers or a tongue. Again, he felt like he was being split it two.

His eyes fluttered shut as he turned his head to the side, thrusting his hips up to force Bakura in deeper.

"Look at me Ryou." the yami said, his body stilling halfway inside his hikari. "I want to see your face when we do this. Look at me."

Ryou's eyes opened back up and he looked up at his lover. Their eyes met and held as Bakura thrust the rest of the way in. The teen moaned again, eyes threatening to close and kept open only by sheer force of will.

The dark drew slowly out and thrust again, eyes on his light the entire time. His hikari reached for him, pulling him in for a kiss as his hips drew back out and then thrust in. Ryou gasped into the kiss, pleasure buzzing through his body.

His legs wrapped around his yami's waist as Bakura pulled back out, helping his lover slam in deeper than before. They both moaned at that, and shortly after built up a fast rhythm.

Ryou was so tight and so hot... and his eyes seemed to go straight through the other, touching him deep inside and assuring him that this was right. They both wanted this. They were both willing.

Bakura was so long and thick inside of him... it seemed like this was even better than the first time.

Ryou's inner muscles clenched and unclenched, his release almost upon him.

Bakura was close to... he could feel it...

Everything began blurring, their movements becoming frenzied. Bakura gave into instinct and pounded into Ryou as hard as he could, his light matching him thrust for thrust. Their mouths and tongues tangled again and again, tasting as much of the other as they could, mapping and memorizing.

'I love you's were whispered over and over again.

"Mine." Bakura said in Ryou's ear.

"Yours... only ever yours..."

They cried out as one, coming together in pure bliss.

Bakura and Ryou both collapsed bonelessly.

"I love you." Bakura said again. "Mine."

"I love you too, Bakura. So much..." Ryou cuddled up closer to his lover, rewarded when his dark wrapped embraced him tightly.

"We'll go back to Japan tomorrow morning." Bakura said. "Together."

The teen nodded, his eyes closing. His yami was tired too- he grabbed their blanket and pulled it over their bodies.

He shut his eyes and they drifted into dreamland.

*Next Morning*

Two figures crept up upon the shallow cave, taking one look at the blanket over the entrance and nodding to each other.

The taller one smirked triumphantly.

"I TOLD you Bakura would find them a cave to hide in." Mariku said, laughing. "I win!"

"I never should have made that bet." Malik said sourly. "And how was I supposed to know there weren't any old, undiscovered tombs in this area? Egypt's full of them..."

"This means I get top when we get home!" Mariku crowed, ignoring his hikari's muttering.

"Whatever- that's when we get home. Let's hurry up and get them up." Malik and Mariku quickly untied the knots and moved the rocks so they could get in.

The sun was shining directly into the cave, giving them a perfect view of the inside.

They blinked, looked at each other, and then burst out laughing. Malik held onto the side of the cave entrance for support and Mariku just let himself fall, rolling on the ground.

The horse they had lent Bakura looked at them disinterestedly, flicking her ears in irritation.

There, curled up in the middle of the cave floor, was Bakura and Ryou. Both were naked, judging from the amount of clothes strewn about the cave.

Here's the kicker- Bakura was holding Ryou in a tender embrace. Ordinary people would either blush or go 'awww', but for the Ishtars it was funny.

"And there he was, saying he didn't feel any of the softer emotions..." Mariku said.

"'I told him I never wanted to see him again.' he says." Malik imitated in a high-pitched, girlish voice. "'Stay out of my affairs, Malik.' Apparently, he decided he wanted to see quite a bit more of Ryou!"

"I guess that's one way to get laid..." Mariku mused, faking thoughtfulness. "Trapped in a cave all night, only the other for warmth..." His eyes took on a wicked gleam. "Oh hikari..."

"Maybe- did you bring a camera?" Malik asked, eyeing the sleeping couple. "If I get a picture of Bakura being sweet to anyone... wonder what he'd pay to keep those photos out of the Pharaoh's hands..."

A stick was suddenly thrown at his head. Malik ducked, spinning around to see Bakura, sitting up and very much awake.

"What are you lunatics doing here?" he demanded, shifting as if to block Ryou from their sight.

"We just wanted to make sure that 'poor Ryou-kun' didn't get hurt by 'that jerk Bakura'." Malik said, mock-seriously.
"Mariku, do think 'poor Ryou-kun' has been hurt?"

"Hmm... Let me think." Mariku pretended to ponder for a moment, then nodded. "He is probably suffering from SAS- Sore Ass Syndrome. He might not be able to walk at all today!" A look of mock-concern came over his face.

"Unless Bakura's the one suffering from a sore ass..." Malik said. They both started laughing again.

"You idiots! You'll wake him up." Bakura growled. He glanced over his shoulder at his lover.

'Too late.' He turned his head back and glared at the two Egyptians.

"Hmmm... Kura?" Ryou sat up, the blanket falling down his chest and pooling in his lap. He kissed Bakura sleepily. "Good morning, love..."

Then he noticed the two Egyptians.

"Oh my." He quickly grabbed the blanket and pulled it back up to hide his chest, blushing. He tried to be as unnoticeable as possible as he inched his way behind Bakura.

"We're happy for you, Ryou-kun." Malik said. Mariku nodded his head enthusiastically, but then they both started laughing again.

"You two- leave, now!" Bakura commanded.

Mariku looked at Bakura for a moment, then looked at Malik.

"You know, it's a whole lot harder to be intimidated by him when he's shouting up at you from the ground and covered in nothing but a blanket."

"I think you may be right." Malik said.

Bakura growled and stood, caring little for modern-day modesty. Malik and Mariku squeaked in surprise as he began stalking towards them, a murderous aura in the air.

"Leave. Now."

"Fine then." Malik said. He waved to Ryou. "We'll tell them you two will be along shortly." With that, the two Egyptians turned and walked back to their horses, quickly mounting them and riding off.

Bakura turned back to his lover, smiling at the way Ryou blushed. It wasn't difficult to notice where Ryou's eyes were focused- below his navel and above his knees.

'So innocent...' Bakura walked back over to Ryou, helping his lover up and pressing their lips together.

"Morning, angel." he said. "Let's hurry up and get dressed- I don't even want to know what those two will tell the Pharaoh and his gang when they get back."

"Okay." Ryou quickly located his boxers and kalasiris, just pulling them on since they had no wash water.

By the time he was done, Bakura had cleaned up the cave and gotten dressed himself.

He stacked the two blankets they had on the back of their horse and motioned Ryou over.

"You'll probably be a bit sore today, so we'll be riding slow." He tapped the Millennium Ring around his neck. "This should take us right back to the Estate. Ready?"

"Ready." Bakura lifted Ryou up onto the blankets so he wouldn't be too uncomfortable and then slung himself up on the horse behind Ryou.

He clicked his tongue once, and they were off.

A/N: Hopefully they weren't too OOC... sorry if they were!
Next chapter is the end!