Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ mokuba and yugi ❯ Yugi and mokuba ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
A/N:this is a yu-gi-oh romance and it with lemon in it.YugixMokuba


Yugi was in bed sleeping inside the kaiba corp battleship when,mokuba
came in to yugi's room.Mokuba shook yugi's shouder as yugi woke up and
saw mokuba.Hey mokuba,yugi said.Hey yugi,mokuba said.What's wrong,yugi said.
Yugi,i have to say this but I love you,mokuba said as he crawl into bed
with yugi and kiss yugi.I love you to mokuba,yugi said as he kissed back.
Yugi and Mokuba kiss each other as mokuba's hands reach yugi's shirt and
showing his body.Yugi's hands pulls up mokuba's shirt also showing his body.
Mokuba's hands went down to yugi's pants.He takes off yugi pants and his boxers.
Yugi's hands went down to mokuba's pants.He also takes off mokuba pants and his boxers.
Now they were both naked.Mokuba kissed yugi on the neck making yugi moan.He also kissed
his legs making yugi moan louder.Mokuba also sucked on yugi's nipple.Yugi moan so louder.
Then what mokuba saw was yugi's penis.Mokuba open his mouth and suck on it.Yugi moan louder
giving mokuba his cum.Mokuba continue getting yugi's cum as he stop.Some of yugi's cum
was on his hand as he clean it off on yugi's body.Then mokuba kiss yugi's bellybutton causing yugi
to moan.Then mokuba was on top of yugi.Ready yugi,mokuba said.Yeah,yugi said.Mokuba went up and down on yugi.
Yugi moaned really louder as mokuba enters yugi.HARDER,HARDER MOKUBA,HARDER,HARDER,HAREDER,AHHHH,yugi screamed.
Mokuba then stop and roll off of yugi.You like it?,mokuba asked,yeah,yugi grab mokuba,it's my turn,yugi said,it was not over.
Yugi kissed mokuba neck,then yugi kissed mokuba's bellybutton causing mokuba to moaned.Yugi kiss mokuba's legs than
Yugi saw mokuba's penis.He open his mouth and suck on mokuba's penis.Mokuba moan louder as he gives yugi his cum.
Yugi continue getting mokuba's cum as he stop.Some of mokuba's cum was on his face as he clean it with his hands.
Yugi got on top of mokuba.Ready,yugi said.Yeah,mokuba said.Yugi went up and down on mokuba.Mokuba moaned louder.
HARDER,HARDER,HARDER,HARDER,HARDER,AHHHHH,mokuba screamed.Yugi got off of mokuba.You like it,yugi asked.Yeah,mokuba said.
Mokuba grabed the blaket and put it on both of them.Yugi put his head on mokuba's chest.Good night mokuba,yugi said.
Good night yugi,mokuba said as they sleep with each other.

The end.