Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mokuba's Been Kidnapped, Again ❯ when Tea rants everyone goes crazy. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lelita: ellohey every one!

Chibi malik: * smiles * hewwo!!

Lelita: errm disclaimer please!

Seto: okay.. *hits the play button on the VCR *

VCR: hello every one I am here to give the disclaimer but I am on strike so I decided to just say, I am living proof that not everybody loves Raymond. That is all. * goes to that fuzzy crackily gray screen*

Everybody: oO;;

Seto: I think you should just start the fic.

Lelita: good idea George.

AUTHERS NOTE:

Seto: Bat man Mokuba: Robin Tea: Mr. Freeze Joey: The Penguin Tristan: The Joker Yami: Poison Ivy Yugi: Cat Woman Ryou: Scarecrow Bakura: Laura Croft (that ones random. . . oO;;) -*-*-*-*-*-*-

Mokuba: sitting out in the open, not bound, not gagged just waiting, and waiting, and waiting (like the energizer bunny, but this time its waiting not going, a/n: do you think I own energizer bunny? If you guessed 'no' your rite.) is waiting (instead of bolting out the door) for a cookie, that Tea had promised him.

Tea: bolting doors one minute the next minute baking cookies

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

limo: pulls up to Teas house

limo driver named Ed: "here you are master Kaiba."

Seto: "why thank you Alfred." Runs out the door, runs up to Teas front door and repeatedly knocks on the front door, and ring the door bell

Tea: looks up from making cookies. In a high pitched/more obnoxious voice than ever, "COMING!!" races to the front door, doesn't bother to check to see who it is, unbolts the door and takes off the other fifty-five locks and then opens the door.

Seto: was getting tired of knocking and ringing the door bell, hits Tea with the light-saber that he was still carrying around

Tea: O_O "DARN! You sunk my battle ship!" Drops to the floor unconscious.

Seto: "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . ." cough ". . .HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Mokuba: "man, where are the oreos?"

Seto: points at Tea, "Man over board!" calmly (is that possible??) walks over to mokuba (a.k.a. robin) "Robin! Good thing I found you! Did Mr. Freeze harm you??"

Mokuba: stops searching for the oreos "FOR THE LAST TIME BIG BROTHER! I AM NOT ROBIN, YOU ARE NOT BAT MAN-"

Seto: cuts mokuba off, "your caps lock key is on."

Mokuba: "OH. . . I mean oh, as I waas saying, Tea is not Mr. Freeze, Joey is not The Joker, Yami is not Poison Ivy, Yugi is not Cat Woman, Ryou is not The Scarecrow, Bakura is not Laura Croft. . . why do you call him Laura Croft??"

Seto: simply, "hes an ancient tomb robber."

Bakura: randomly pops up, "not that ancient."

Kaiba boys: oO;; "okay. . ."

Mokuba: "And another thing why don't you incorporate Malik, Marik, Serenity, Isis, and Shadi with the names?"

Seto: "I have nothing against them."

Mokuba: "MALIK AN-"

Seto: "caps key."

Mokuba: "Malik and Marik go on killing sprees for fun. KILLING SPREES!!!"

Seto: . . . "so??"

Mokuba: "are they your friends or something?"

Seto & Bakura: "MOKUBA! YOU SAID THE 'F' WORD IN FRONT OF MR. FREEZE!"

Mokuba: -_-;; "shes knocked-" stops as Tea stands up 'this is like in some horror movie.'

Tea: head pops up, her eyes turn pink as she shifts into friendship speech mode

Seto: "close your eyes mokuba!!"

Mokuba: closes eyes, "but I cans still hear her you know."

Seto & Bakura: "Cover your ears before its to late!"

Tea: starts friendship speech. . .

-*-*-Five hours later-*-*-

mokuba: getting cramps in his arms

Seto & Bakura: (((((O_O)))))

Tea: walks into the kitchen for a glass of water Bakura: "is she finished?"

Seto: "no, this is just intermission, five more hours of her ranting and ravings."

Bakura: "WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE MAN!!"

Seto: grabs mokuba's arm and walks toward the door

Door: closes and one of those metal things falls down blocking the way

Windows: ditto

All three of them: high pitched girly screams (and Tea can't hear that, IS SHE DEAF OR SOMETHING?!?)

Seto: "we're all gonna die!"

Bakura: "I'm to young to die!"

Mokuba: "but your like five thousand years old, I'm only ten I'M TO YOUNG TO DIE!!"

Door: swings open as a shadowy figure steps into the door frame

Shadowy figure: "BOO!"

Bakura: wets himself

Seto: "Ewe! Gross! Bakura wet himself!" steps away from Bakura

Bakura: blushes

Shadowy figure: "UGH!!"

Mokuba: makes a face "gross. NOW WHO-"

Seto: irritated "caps key."

Mokuba: blushes, "sorry, sorry. Now who are you?"

Shadowy figure: "Don'y you recognize me?"

All: "errrrrm. . . no."

Shadowy figure: o_ô;; "OH! SHOOT! Sorry!" steps out of the shadows revealy that he/she/it is. . .

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Chibi Malik: *is all smiley * It's a cwiffy!

Lelita: isn't chibi malik so cute? *huggles *

The Penguin a.k.a. joey: MWEHEHEHEHEHE*pauses * I'm experimenting with the evil laugh, got a problem?

everyone: oO;;



Seto: I think I'm going to puke, with that in mind, please review!

Lelita: I need suggestions on who the shadowy figure should be. And I might add a few reviewers to the story, so like I said PLEASE REVIEW!!!!