Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mokuba's Immortal ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mokuba's Immortal

Disclaimer: Evanescence owns the song "My Immortal". Also if I owned Yu-Gi-Oh, Mokuba would have a much bigger role other then bait and victim!

Me: Hey people I'm Lady D 10290 and this is my first fic on Media miner.org. Anyway before we begin you should know a few things. First this is in Mokuba's point of view actually unlike the other "My Immortal" fics that have Seto and Mokuba in them; the fic is focused on Mokuba and how he feels of how everything has changed. So without further babbling here is the fic.

"Hey Seto! Did you hear? Today's a snow day school is canceled! I was thinking we could spend some time with each other today."

At first when I heard about the snow day I couldn't wait to hang out with you today but that happiness was shot down with your response.

"Sorry Mokuba but I have to leave for a very important meeting in a few minutes."

"Oh… okay. I'll be just fine by myself."

But it truth I wasn't okay. So I did what I always when you couldn't be with me. Slam my bedroom door and blast my radio to full volume.

"Welcome music fans to the Domino Modern Rock station we have a caller on the line. Caller what is your name and what song do what to be played?"

"My name is Kathy and I want to play "My Immortal" by Evanescence. My little sister who just went to college a few weeks ago is a big fan of that band and "My Immortal" was the song that made her a fan. Anyway it's dedication to my sister, I use to always watch over her and be there for her and now things are different and I miss the way things use to be. And that song reminds me of that."

I kind of felt sorry for that lady, she missed her sister so much. Almost makes me jealous of the relationship she has with her sister. Seto, I wonder if you would miss me that much when I leave the mansion.

"Okay everyone on Kathy's request we are now playing "My Immortal"."

As I was listening to the starting music I knew it was going to be a sad song because of the piano. But then I heard the lyrics and it was almost like the song knew what my heart was thinking.

I'm so tired of being here.

Suppressed by all my childish fears.

Seto, there are days when I wish I wasn't Mokuba Kaiba but Mokuba Kobayashi. And not a day goes by when I wish that you would go back to being Seto Kobayashi.

And if you have to leave.

I wish you would just leave.

Cause your presence still lingers here.

And it won't leave me alone.

Sometimes I see the old you and just when I'm about to play with that illusion I find out it was just that, an illusion. I don't want to see those illusions but they won't leave me alone!

These wounds won't seem to heal.

This pain is just too real.

There's just too much that time cannot erase.

I start feel old wounds reopen and that pain I thought I was rid off. I want all of them to go away! But time just refuses to erase them!

When you cried I'd wipe away all your tears.

When you screamed I'd fight away all your fears.

And I held your hand through all of these years.

But you still have.

All of me.

I remember the tears you've wiped away. I remember the fear you fought away. And the years you've held my hand. Now I'm starting wonder Seto. Do you have all of me and do I have all of you?

You use to captivate me by your resonating light.

Now I'm bound by the life you left behind.

I remember this one time when you told me of how amazed of how despite all these things that happen to us I'm still a happy little ball of light. But that was the past. And now I'm bound by the way you use to be.

Your face it haunts.

My once pleasant dreams.

Your voice it chased away.

All the sanity in me.

Your old face haunts my dreams Seto. And when I wake up I hear your old voice saying "Hey Moki!" but I'd see no one. I'm starting to think that your old face and your old voice are stealing my sanity.

These wounds won't seem to heal.

This pain is just too real.

There's just too much that time cannot erase.

I feel the wounds reopening and the pain through my heart. The ones I've gained from watching you transform from a kind caring person into cold-hearted power hungry bastard! Why couldn't time erase that? Why can't time erase these last few years!?

When you cried I'd wipe away all your tears.

When you screamed I'd fight away all your fears.

And I held your hand through all of these years.

But you still have.

All of me.

I miss the tears you've wiped away. I miss the fears you fought away. I miss the years where you've held my hand. Do I have all of you? Do you have all of me?

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone.

Everyday I tell myself that you're not the same Seto. But I feel worse every time.

But though you're still with me.

I've been alone along.

And for a while I've been thinking that even though you're still with me. I'm just a lonely little boy who's looking for someone who loves him. But then I start to remember recent memories. Duelist Kingdom, Battle City, Noah's Virtual World. That was then when I realized I was wrong.

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears.

You still wipe away my tears.

When you screamed I'd fight away all your fears.

You still fight away all my fears.

And I held your hand through all of these years.

And I know you'll hold my hand through any hardships in the years to come.

But you still have.

All of me.

Now I know the answer Seto. I still have all of you and you still have all of me.

Then what happened next I couldn't believe. After the song was over, I heard knocking. When I opened the door I saw you.

"Seto what are you doing here I thought you had an important meeting."

"I did. That is until the stupid board members of Takanaka Enterprises canceled at the last minute. I might as well be with you today."

I couldn't believe my ears for a moment I thought I was just imagining things but inside I knew I wasn't going crazy.

"Okay Seto how about we get some lunch there's a new restaurant in town. And I heard they've got parfaits!"

Then I heard you actually laugh slightly about my comment about the parfaits. I guess I was right Seto, you still have all of me and I have all of you.

**************************************************************** ********

Me: I feel really bad for making Moki think those things. But if I didn't this wouldn't be angst now would it. At least it had a happy ending. Anyway R/R and see ya soon!