Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlight's Embrace ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

azn_sakura17: Hey everyone! I'm up to another fic.!
 
amy_lee: But this time...azn_sakura17 and I have joined forces!! >
 
samus_17: And me too!!
 
azn_sakura17: But you didn't do anything..
 
samus_17: I know...>
 
amy_lee and azn_sakura17: O.o
 
samus_17: >
 
amy_lee: Uhh...anyways...we don't own any Yu-Gi-Oh
 
azn_sakura17: Yeah...that's too bad...
 
samus_17: >
 
azn_sakura17: *SweatDrop*
 
amy_lee: Uhh...on with the story?
 
.: Moonlight's Embrace: Chapter 01 :.

"L...let me go...p-please..." A young girl moaned quietly as a tall dark figure embraced her from behind. He smirked and moved his hands up her flat stomach and cupped her breasts. She gasped and felt hot all over. "N...no...!" She pleaded.

He lowered his lips to her ear, and slowly ran his wet tongue over her earlobe, making her shiver in delight.

"Shhh...it'll all be over soon." He ushered her.

"P-please don't." She moaned once more.

The tall figure smirked and ran his finger over her soft pink nipple, and gently pinched it. The young girl couldn't hold back anymore, her lips say no...but her body craves for more.

"Please take me...!" She pleaded and at once his lips met hers.

Their tongues battled in a heated kiss. His tongue dominated hers and explored very inch of her sweet mouth, she moaned softly. The tall man with spiky blonde hair lowered his head and began kissing her neck while unbuttoning her blouse. He finally stripped her of her top. His lavender eyes eyed her up and down.

"Now for the fun part." He smirked.

The young girl closed her eyes. And the tanned man's grin grew even larger.

There was silence. Until...

!!

The small girl's eyes suddenly snapped open, feeling a sharp pain in her neck.

Her brown eyes widened with intense fear, a stream of tears ran down her face. She lifted her hand and saw blood upon it. Her blood!! Her body began to shake like the end of a rattle snakes tail.

"Are you afraid?" She heard a masculine voice ask her. She looked up to the taller man above her, horror plagued her the moment she saw HER own blood smothered around his lips.

The man...bit her!! A vampire!! Her small hand began to shake violently as he lowered his head down to her neck and sank his fangs into her skin once more and began to suck her sweet red blood. Her brown eyes rolled to the back to her head, and she let out a bloody scream.

.:*:.

"How is she, doctor?" A man with spiky black hair tied back into a messy pony tail asked. The doctor, took a white sheet and covered a young girls body, he shook his head, in a not-so-good sign.

He snapped his fingers. "Shit!" He mumbled to himself.

"Another one dead, huh?" A girl with long black raven hair and dark magenta eyes asked from behind. She wore a white tub top with a black tang top vest with a belt that closes it...a black mini skirt with a white stripe the goes on the bottom, black thigh-high socks with black high-heels, white arm sleeves (Like Mai's) black finger gloves, two gold bracelets on each wrists, a silver necklace.

"Yeah. This the second one in one night!" He snapped in frustration.

"Second one?"

He nodded.

Her dark magenta eyes narrowed. "Duke...what now?"

"I don't know...but..."

"But?"

"You better watch out too, Rei. You might be next." The man named Duke, warned.

"Hmph. Just remember who your saying this to..." The girl named Rei said as she walked away from the crime scene.

.:*:.

Rei Aiyanamei walked down the streets of Domino, she sighed and looked up to the gray sky and then spotted a hint of red from the corner of her eyes.

A girl with short red hair was sneaking around the city in a suspicious matter. She wore a white tank top with belts as straps. A mini white skirt with white high-heel shoes. Long black finger gloves with two belts on each arm. A dark purple strap that went around her neck and left thigh.


"Sneaking around like that, makes you look like a wanted criminal..." Rei spoke up, making the girl with red hair jump in surprise. Rei raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing in this part of town?"

The girl with red hair ran up to Rei and place her hand over her mouth. "Shhh!! Not so loud Aiyanamei!" She hissed in a low tone.

Rei removed the red-heads hand from her lips. "Just answer the damn question, Amy."

The girl named Amy held up a white envelope. “I'm to meet someone at the cemetery.” She slowly turned to face her more responsible friend.

“While sneaking around?" Rei raised an eyebrow.

Amy sighed. “Tristan...for some reason he keeps following me where ever I go! So I'm trying to avoid the retard!” Amy pouted.

Rei chuckled. “Speaking of Tristan...there he is...”

Tristan had spotted Rei and walked up to her spotting Amy as well.

“Oh shit!!” Amy grabbed Rei's hand and began pulling her out of reach of Tristan and ran through steel barred gates and entered the cemetery. It took them a while to get Tristan out of their sites but they made it.

“That idiot! Can't he get a clue?!” Amy groaned.

“I see you've got a little love-sick puppy following you..." Said a voice coming from the shadows.

Amy yelped in surprise and landed flat on her ass. "Ow!!"

Rei's magenta eye's narrow and she pulled out a black and sliver hand gun from the strap around her right leg, and point it at the shadows. "Show yourself...!" She commanded.

"Yeesh! Always on edge, I see." A girl said as she emerged from the shadows. "No need for violence." She said and moved Rei's gun from her head.

“JORDAN!!" Amy yelled. "If you do that again, Aiyanamei might kill you by accident!" She warned.

Jordan wore...A black long sleeved top with a mesh purple long sleeved top over it, that went over her hands and around her thumbs. Underneath the purple mesh top on her hands she wore black finger gloves. She wore a knee length black ripped up skirt with mesh bits sticking out everywhere, thigh-high hot pink socks and black knee high boots. Her white hair had black streaks and was as messy as usual.

Jordan chuckled and helped Amy up because she had fallen over when Jordan spoke.

“I hate it when you do that” Amy looked darkly at Jordan who smirked at her. “Why'd you tell me to come here anyway?”

A small blush formed on Jordan's cheeks. "Well I...I've finally...found someone...I really like."

"Oh?! Really? Who??" Amy asked with interest.

"I don't know his name..." Jordan replied making Amy fall over. "Don't get me wrong, but he's very handsome and mysterious."

"Have you ever met the guy?" Amy groaned.

"In my dreams..."

"Huh?"

"But I know he really exists."

Amy was about to say something but a cut off by a small ringing tone. Jordan and Amy turned to Rei.

She blinked. And pulled out a small silver and black cell phone and flipped it open, bringing it to her ear and talked. "Hello?....who's this?...what?!...your serious?...wait-who are you- hello? hello?" Rei sighed and closed her cell phone and put it away.

"..." Amy blinked.

"Well? Who was it?" Jordan asked.

Rei simply said. "Wrong number..."

Jordan and Amy fell over. "That's bullshit!!"

"Never mind that. I gotta get going."

"Where?" Amy and Jordan asked in unison.

"The hospital."
 
Soon after Rei had left Amy and Jordan alone.

"W-what was the all about?" Jordan asked. "She's being secretive again!"

"Meh. That's how she always is." Amy shrugged.

"..." Jordan fell silent.

"..." Amy blinked.

"..."

"...you hungry?" Amy suddenly asked.

.:*:.

A small black car stopped in front of Domino's hospital, the back door swung open and Rei stepped out from the vehicle. She turned to the driver and gave him some money, telling him to keep the change.

Soon enough, the raven haired girl walked into the hospital and came to the counter to check in. An old man with no hair sat in his chair, nearly looking half dead and pale.

"How may I help you, miss?" He said weakly.

"I'm here to invest a body...the murder that occurred this morning? I came to see the girl." Rei explained and showed her I.D. to the man.

"Ah, yes." The man bent over in his chair and seemed to be searching for something. "Here." The old man held out a card. "It's the key to where she's being kept, she's being held...down stairs."

Rei took the card key and headed to her destination.

"Wait...!" The raven haired girl stopped in her tracks and turned around to the old man once more. "Please leave your weapon and gun...here."

Rei sighed and walked back to the counter and put her katana on the counter, she then pulled her gun out and place it down as well. Rei was about to walk away but the man gave a "Ahem", Rei quickly place a mini katana on the counter.

"There's no more." She ensured.

The old man nodded and gave a disgusting smile. "I'm sure master...will be please to see you..."

"Master?" She thought suspiciously, but she decided to ignore it and walked down the stairs leading her deeper underground...