Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ More Than Just Saving the World ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t who the characters except for Koshi….I want to own Yami though…he’s so cute… More Than Just Saving the World By Sakura Kinomoto Prologue

 

       &n bsp;        She watched in curiosity as she watched Anzu and a guy with long, spiky hair walked up from the basement stairs of the museum. (A/N: Long spiky hair? Hmm…not a real good description…but you know what I mean right? I mean…you know whom I’m talking about right?) What were they doing down there? As they disappeared down the hallway, she walked towards the basement stairs. She looked down the stairs. It was dark. Something was calling to her, pulling her to go down. She knew she shouldn’t, but her feet involuntarily walked down the stairs.

          &nbs p;     She entered a room. In front of her were some big pieces of stone. She recognized them as ruins from Ancient Egypt. A girl stood in front of one of them. She immediately backed up a few steps and apologized, "Sorry. I didn’t mean to barge in here. I..."

                 "I’ve been waiting for you, Koshi."

          &nbs p;     Koshi’s eyes widen in surprise. "How do you know my name?"

            ;     "My name is Isis," she said, not answering Koshi’s question. She pointed at the stone she was standing in front of. "You know, the hieroglyphs on it tells us about an event long ago."

                 "Why should I know?"

            ;     Isis smiled. "Pretend it’s a story then. 5000 years ago, an evil force threatened to destroy the world. One king, the Pharaoh stood up against the evil and saved the world."

          &nbs p;     Koshi frowned. "You’re not saying everything, ne? Get to the point, will you? "

           &nbs p;    "Haven’t changed one bit I see. Still quite smart." Koshi scowled as Isis said this. Why won’t she get to the point? "I’ll tell you. You know duel monsters? They were pretty real more than 5000 years ago. People played the dueling game before then too, except it was used for entertainment down to buying land. But then, they got uncontrollable. So the Pharaoh and his six magicians sealed the monsters into stone tablets. When evil threatened the world, duel monsters were used for battles. Come look at the stone. " She motioned Koshi to come forward. Then she pointed at one figure. "You recognize who this is?"

           & nbsp;    As she stared at the picture intently, Koshi tried to remember whom it was. Then she gasped, "That’s the guy Anzu was with just now! He also had that square pyramid thing around his neck too!"

                 "That’s Yugi Motou you saw and the person here," Isis pointed at the figure, "is the Pharaoh. The item around his neck is a millennium item. I have one as well." She pointed at her neck. "You know the other person? He was the Sorcerer who went against the Pharaoh."

          &n bsp;     Koshi swallowed her surprise and tried again to remember the other person. Did she know him? He seems familiar... "Wait, isn’t that Seto Kaiba, the guy who owns Kaiba Corp.? He’s the Sorcerer?"

          & nbsp;     Isis told Koshi, "Look at the monsters above them."

            ;     "Isn’t that the Blue Eyes White Dragon and the Dark Magician? That’s the same monsters they’re known for today!"

          &nbs p;     "The battle was more than just saving or conquering the world though. There was more than that, I found out within vague descriptions in the Ancient Scriptures and scenes from the past through my Millennium Necklace," explained Isis.

                 "Why are you telling me all of this?" Wait...more than just saving the world? "Don’t tell me it has to deal with me..." she faltered.

          &n bsp;     "Yes, it did." *&*&*&*&*&*&*&* Author’s Note: Want to know what Koshi and Isis are talking about? Well…don’t wait! Read on! I already have Chapter 1 uploaded as well!!!