Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mou Hitori No Watashi ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Mou Hitori No Watashi
 
Summary: through a series of unexplainable events, Yami finds himself as a girl. Worse yet, she's falling for Bakura!
 
Rating: T- for violence and language
 
Mitzumi: a lot of ppl liked this fict so here it is. This is dedicated to my favorite gender bender, Cavialover who I haven't talked to in quite a while. If any of you see her, tell her to email me. Anyway, Onward!
 
------------------------------------
 
Why did I agree to that dare? Why, oh raforsaken Kami, why? Now I am stuck like this for only Ra knows how long. Damn Kaiba and his dares. Big girls don't cry but they sure as hell get even- what the hell? I'm not a girl! But for the moment…
 
It all started when we had our school trip to china-why we went there is beyond me- and visited the infamous hot springs. Mind you, on the way there Kaiba and I were in a heated game of dares, which is a riskier form of truth or dare.
 
Begin flashback sequence
 
Kaiba wipedthe white substance from his face while I stared on in awe. He smirked at me and said in his most pompous way imaginable,
 
Mmm, tasty.”
 
Okay, Kaiba, my respect for you has lowered by ten points. No one, not even Joey, would eat a whole tube of toothpaste, especially not that cheap white kind. Ew…”
 
Kaiba shrugged, his feet resting on the seat in front of him. The student who was sitting in said seat didn't even to attempt to glare at him. “Okay, it's time for your dare yami.”
 
I shrugged and tried to make myself comfortable in the plush seats of the charter bus that Kaiba had allowed the school to use for the school trip. I would have thought it was a nice gesture except for the fact I knew his ulterior motive. He just wanted to show off and not wind up on a cheap bus like the school would have rented.
 
Bringit.”
 
Kaiba smirked and I waited for him to say the awaited response. It was a running joke between us. When one would say `bring it' the other would respond-
 
It'salready been broughten” Kaiba said, an un-characteristically large grin on him face.
 
As out laughter died down, Kaiba regained his composure first and waited for me to as well.
 
“Yami, I got the perfect dare that will definitelyaccentuate your feminine characteristics.”
 
End flashback sequence
 
One stolen girl's uniform later, the class was touring the cursed springs grounds. I was pretty irked by them that half of the boys in our class, including Joey and Tristen, were flirting with me. Kaiba was trying to suppress snickers as we went past the spring of the drowned girl. Kaiba grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
 
Hey, you forgot part two of the dare.”
 
I glared at him. “And that would be?”
 
He grinned maliciously, “That is…TO BE A GIRL!”
 
Kaiba shoved me into the spring and with a dramatic splash I fell in. When I got out, I was pleased to find that I was still a boy. Sopping wet and in a girl's uniform but still a boy.
 
“Ha! It didn't wor-“
 
Then with a violent flash of light it did. I never saw Kaiba laugh that hard EVER. Not that I cared at the moment. All that mattered to me right now was to wring his neck.
 
KAIBA, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!”
 
---------------------------------------
 
After effectively throttling the CEO and various boys who made lecherous advances on me, I was stuck in the head chaperone's room as he talked to the caretaker of the pools. The old man said that the effects reverse themselves in one month and until then, I was stuck like this. Kaiba is quickly rising to the top of my `kill' list.
 
Flummoxed, the chaperone came back in and informed me that there was a separate room reserved for me. It was just as well. I would probably be gang banged in the boy's room and I don't think my mental state can survive being in the girl's room.
 
I gathered my things and put them in my new room. Oh well, at least I get a room with a window. While I sorted through my things, out of the corner of my eye I noticed a shadow on the floor. Slowly grabbing my special letter opener I got from my last trip to Cairo. I turned sharply as the figure put a hand on my shoulder.
 
“WHOA! CHILL Pharaoh!”
 
I stop my attack inches from Bakura's neck. He grinned.
 
Tomb robber…how many times I told you not to sneak up me lest you wish to become spirit once again,” I huffed, tucking the knife in the hidden pocket of the skirt. I didn't know that the girls had this pocket on their skirts. Very handy.
 
Aw, you wouldn't kill me. You're too soft. Anyway, I came to see if the rumor was true. My light was talking with the other runts about it.”
 
Yes its true as you can see but you couldn't have just came through the door to- Bakura!!”
 
He had reached out a hand a squeezed one of my breasts- gods this is so weird- without no warning. I was beginning to see why girls got so pissed when you brushed their chests. That fuckin' hurt!!
 
Wow…you are a chick.” He said, in awe.
 
Infuriated, I grabbed his arm, and brought my knee up and slammed it into right where it hurts. He groaned, letting go and falling to his knees. Using my Shadow magic, I bodily threw him out from whence he came.
 
And you have a dick that just got kicked! Now if you will, leave me be!!” I slammed the window and locked it.
 
This was going to be a long month…
------------------------------------------------------------- --
Mitzumi: yea…Yami is really strong in this fict. He-or should I say she- takes no crap from anyone. And on top of that, she won't be the only gender- incorrect in this fict either evil grin stay tuned…
 
Yami: sweatdrop uhm...yea. Next chapter, I deal with unwanted advances, a panty thief and the trail of horrors. All of this and more in chapter two of Mou Hitori No Watashi!
 
Mitzumi: R&R&R!!!