Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mr Torture ❯ Mr Torture's introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Author's note : This didn't go away. It was in my head for a while and I figured, it's too funny to pass. Enjoy.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Mr Torture

A Kaiba/Yugi fiction centering on Yugi getting whipped, enchained, then subsequently violated. All along a kick ass song.

DISCLAIMER : Characters are property of Kazuki Takahashi, who is currently borrowing them to KCEJ (Konami Computer Entertainment Japan) who are using them for their own devious purposes (mainly releasing an addicting card game and a few other derived products). Song lyrics and song itself is property of Helloween, an olde schoole metal band that everyone should give a listen to. They're amongst the all time greats that were never really featured on american radio. They rock anything that's been done in the past, present, or future.

This is off their "The Dark Ride" album, released in 2000.

*-*-*-*-*-*

'789 3rd avenue...wow.'

That was all Yugi could say. He expected something a tad bit more shadier, something more illegal, and mostly, something that did not overtly announce that they were torturing people inside, for their (and the people's too, of course) sexual enjoyment.

Mostly, he expected to not have "The Torture Chambre" spelled out in neon pink. Yugi also never noticed the grammatical error in the neon. Something that the owners had been too lazy to fix, and it had thus kept its name for several years on end. At least, that was the only thing Yugi could tell from the people discussing around. Granted, he saw that a few of them were naked, bearing whip marks, some of them trickling blood, all of them with a sated look in their face, and some cum stains on their leathers.

Any normal person would have been appalled. Not only were they having sex in public, alternative sexual relations, but they didn't have enough fire exits in this sex pit to boot. It was just not safe. Any evil maniac wanting to get rid of a dueling master in a peculiar way could easily set fire to this place and have little Yugi be burned to a crisp.

He looked at one guy in particular, he was having a drink, chatting up a cute blonde american, standing at about 6'2", and he saw the biggest whip gash he had ever seen, it spanned the width of his chest. It scared him. If that whip managed to make a gash that large, imagine on poor little Yugi...

'Then again, I decided to come here for this.'

Ever since the "big fight" with his other self, he had wanted to try out something like this, explore himself a little, find out what he likes and dislikes. If he liked it, well, he'd request that his dark side whip him good each time they're doing it, and if he didn't, no harm done.

At least, that's what he thought. As theirs was a modern relationship, they were talking about exploring new sensations, and the topic of pain came up. Already, the darker half did not want to pursue any other position than missionary (Yugi recalled the number of days he had to explain the concept of homosexuality to him, that Yugi loved his other half romantically and that they could have sex even though they were both male. At that time, Yugi had originally thought 'Why can't I be a girl? It'd be less complicated' and it prompted him to dress as one for a week. Jounouchi and Honda never let him live it down, and so he stopped cross-dressing), imagine inflicting pain to each other willingly. That was categorically out of the question. So, Yugi was stuck. He wanted to experience wild and alternative sex with Yami, but Yami didn't want to.

Yugi did the most sensible thing.

He "dumped" Yami. Or at least, he stopped having sex with him. As theirs was a complicated and intricate mind, having sex was just doing the effort of thinking about having sex with a representation of yourself that has magic powers and is a tad bit taller than you. It was magical, and Yugi always masturbated physically during such an encounter, as to not leave his mind in a state of ecstasy and his penis throbbing, needing for attention.

Adventurous, Yugi went to talk to what he thought was the receptionist, she wore a gimp mask and probably the biggest strap-on Yugi had ever seen in his life. It made him wonder how can anyone manage to stick that up somewhere. Even the few short porn movies he had downloaded on the internet, trying to find more information on the subject of pain in sex, he had seen nothing like it. Instead of staring in the girl's eyes, or at least, her zipper, he was stuck staring at her strap-on.

'Oh, don't worry, this is just decorative. We don't actually use it unless someone asks us to, and even then, they have to sign a waiver saying we aren't responsible if they wind up having a surgery to install a colostomy.'

Yugi was a tad bit relieved. He wouldn't have anything so big up his ass. That was good to know.

'So, can I help you?' she asked, friendly, as if the images around her didn't disturb her anymore. Truth is, she worked there 40 hours a week, so it's not like she hadn't seen this all before.

'Well, I called earlier today to see if you were open, I'm Yugi Moto...'

'Ah, yes, yes, our boss decided that he would take you on himself. Just step into the third room to your right, in the left corridor, and wait until he arrives. If you want to know, he'll be the one carrying a rather large whip. Always call him "Master", or else he'll be mean, we can't really control him.'

Yugi was surprised and scared, he knew he was cute and sexy, but like this? It couldn't be true. Maybe the boss wanted to break in an S&M virgin like he was.

'Are you sure the boss wants me?'

'Absolutely positive, we screen our customers, you know, we have a reputation to maintain.'

He was glad that Otogi recommended this place, however, he didn't know WHY Otogi actually knew about this, and quite frankly, he didn't think he wanted to know. Then again, it might make for good conversation.

In a corner, a voice was raised.

'...yet the principles of the Marquis are still not in motion here!'

'Oh, shut up you wankers!'

'Don't you tell us to shut up, cocksmoker!'

A lot of people took insult to the comment. Yugi felt like running away from this place, but the receptionist insisted he stay.

'Oh, that's the Sadists, basically, they have sex with each other while discussing De Sade and any other man who wrote about alternative sex. You'll get used to them.'

He hoped he would never have to.

It was now time for Yugi to go to the room he was assigned. He had paid to reserve the services of a good dominator, and he had gotten the chief executive dominator or something instead. The boss. Everyone called him "Big Papa" for some reason. Some said it was because he liked to be called "Daddy" while doing someone. Others said it was because he was compensating for something. Many knew that it was a nickname someone gave him and it had stuck, no one knew WHY it was given to him.

In any case, while waiting, he observed his environment. There was a staple bondage machine, one he had seen in the few porn movies he had downloaded off the internet. While he hoped that his experience would be as hot as what he found in those movies...he hoped it wouldn't hurt as much as it looked.

Suddenly, the door opened, Yugi immediately turned around and said, shyly : 'Master?'

A tough and gruff voice answered.

'Feckin' kids with dem deviant sex acts. Why, in my day we had missionary an' we liked it!'

It was just the janitor. Yugi breathed a sigh of relief before heading back to his reverie.

The door creaked open, and Yugi didn't turn around, he was welcomed with a sharp pain on his back which immediately made his penis stand to attention, if the intense smell of sex, couple with cute boys and men, and the biggest phallic object meant supposedly for penetration he ever saw didn't do it already.

'Always look at me and say "Welcome, Master!" when I enter the room!'

This voice...it belonged to someone he knew. He didn't know, and that whip he used...it hurt. But it was pleasing. But he was gonna feel it tomorrow.

'If you are ready, we'll start.'

<b>"Welcome to the torture chamber
Said the sign above the entrance
Laughing as he taked you by the hand
Looking like a maniac savage
Inside you can sense the anguish
Theatre of pain has just begun"</b>

The master installed him on the bondage device, ass pointing down, as he lowered Yugi down with a remote control.

'As long as you are here, I am the master of your destiny, I decide what to do with you and what purpose you will serve.'

Yugi nodded, with a resounding, almost proud : 'Yes master!', he was getting into this...you could tell the guy was experienced in what he did. While looking scary with this mask he had on, he put Yugi in confidence in the way he tied him up in the bondage machine, it was delicate, it showed genuine concern for a customer. It was professional. Yugi liked that.

'Today, I am sexually aroused. You will serve as my fuck toy after I am done torturing you. First, I will simply twist your nipples, like this...'

And Yugi's nipples were twisted, the sharp pain from his sensitive nibs of flesh made him convulse for half a second. The boss didn't let go, and he started to use clips on those nipples. They quickly went purple and blue, and released them from their imprisonment as he didn't want any permanant damage done to a first-timer. He licked them, having become super-sensitive due to the pain. Anything soothing would send Yugi writing in pleasure, waiting for some supreme being to come claim him as he would have died of arousal. The boss quickly went farther away, and whipped Yugi's chest and stomach for a good five times, each time sending Yugi into a torpor more genuine than the last...each time sending him to paradise before bringing him back to hell. He was really enjoying this.

<b>"Mr. Torture gives pain
With his whips and his chains
He knows just what you crave
Mr. Torture
If you're feeling alone
Then just pick up your phone
Dial 18 double 0 Mr. Torture
Mr. Torture sells pain"</b>

Then, the boss tampered with the remote control. He could feel his legs being forced open by an electronic device pulling on the ropes. He was almost at the breaking point of his bones when it stopped, however, he was well-supported, so there was no breaking done. The boss had another idea though...

'Take this you little slut! You wanted pain? Well, here comes the pain!'

He continued the whipping on his back, leaving marks of a cardinal red on Yugi's back, and Yugi smiled through the pain. This was exactly what he wanted. Hopefully he wouldn't be too sore tomorrow, there was that duel tournament and...he wanted to win it without Yami.

The boss then abandoned the whipping in favor of something more pleasurable for Yugi...and himself

'So, you think you can handle the big boys, hmm? Well, let's see how much of a size king you are.'

Big Papa then looked around him for a rather big dildo, nothing too big, something that would fit into the ass of an amateur. The way this was going though, he wouldn't be able to have his way with this. It sucked for him, but that was the way life dealt you the cards, he thought.

'Then again, I cheated life on that account.' he chuckled mentally.

He lubed up Yugi's pretty asshole, and lubed up the plastic phallus, then inserted it into Yugi's bottom. Yugi yelped in pain, and the intensity of the yelp soon became a scream, a howl, as the object invaded his anal cavity, stretching it to what he originally thought were its limits.

<b>"Only sixty cents a minute
For his special brand of sinning
Phone guaranteed to blow your mind
You can catch him on the website
Has a live chat every weeknight
Cyber-torture soon coming your way"</b>

'So, how long have you been doing this, Master?'

'About since I was 13.'

Yugi was stupefied, surely he was joking.

'And no, I'm not joking slave. I'm now 17.

'Aren't you a bit young to do this, Master?'

'Aren't you a bit young to live this, slave? You are only 16, correct?'

Yugi knew there was something wrong with this person. It had to be someone he knew, but the voice was a tad bit changed. Maybe this person changed their voice here!

However, the master didn't care about casual conversation. He was there to fuck and whip people. That's what he was paid to do, after all. So, after removing the dildo (which came to a sigh of disappointment from Yugi, as he had gotten used to the thing already), and was soon replaced by his fist...but not before he had installed a cock ring on what was to be the most beautiful erection ever. Yugi was in need, and his master was providing with the answer to the need. Plus, with the cock ring, Yugi felt even less in control, everything was up to the master now.

That turned him on even more, if that was actually possible at the moment. He knew that when he would come...it would splash across the room and hit the wall...all of this pressure building up inside him, and the master stimulating him anally...it was almost too much to bear, but release still did not come.

However, Yugi was busy with far bigger matters when the master started to insert his fist inside Yugi's ass. Slowly, slowly and Yugi was crying in the meantime. He was being shredded in two, a tribute to siamese twins, however, he would be separated right down the middle.

What's worse is that it wasn't the last trick up Big Papa's sleeve.

<b>"Mr. Torture sells pain
To the housewives in Spain
He knows just what they crave
Mr. Torture
If you're feeling alone
Then just pick up your phone
Dial 18 double 0 Mr. Torture
Mr. Torture sells pain"</b>

The master was up to the wrist inside Yugi, and decided it was time to be a tad more kinky. He removed his fist for a while, replacing it with the phallus he had used earlier on, to adminster a candle bath to Yugi. The melted wax came together on Yugi's body, and his sensitive areas were discovered, right in the middle of the chest, his nipples, of course, the tip of his cock...and still he wanted to burst. He wanted this to be over with, he couldn't go on...this felt too good.

<b>"Handcuffed, bound, chained, and blinded
Body, soul, and mind ignited
Every sense is torn and ripped apart
He's been banned in twenty countries
Though he does it for money
He gets pleasure from hearing you scream"</b>

'Finally, it is time for me to fuck you properly.'

Yugi thought it was about time.

But he was never prepared to what was about to happen.

The master threw away his pants, and lowered the bondage machine to his pelvis' height. He slowly oiled his erection up, and shoved it into Yugi. This was the surprise of the night for Yugi, how can one human have a penis this big? Bigger than a fist, at least. Unless the master's fists were very thin...but he doubted that. Wasn't the stereotype that people with big hands had big cocks? In any case, he grunted, the master grunted too.

'Master...please...'

'Had enough cock yet?'

'Yes! Please stop, master!'

'There's plenty more where that came from, Yugi. You will see my superiority over you.'

The searing, burning, and quite stinging too, pain in his ass was magnified by the sudden knowledge of who this person was...but it couldn't be. It couldn't be!

'Then again, it's not like this made sense anyway...' he tried to think when the master had finally stopped pushing in. He feared his internal organs would fall out of his mouth, and then Big Papa started to pound into him. He knew that Big Papa had gotten pretty excited himself, and that it wouldn't take a lot of time for him to explode into him. He just hoped that he would get the chance to get off too.

He didn't have to think about it twice. Only two minutes until after the boss had started pounding into our little Yugi, had the boss removed the cock ring, and it was but only a few seconds later that the boss climaxed inside Yugi. White cream falling out of a messy love hole. Yugi, unable to control his natural reaction, eventually came, as he thought, across the room, on the wall. Not a big feat as the room was quite small, when he thought about it more rationally.

But now was not the time to think rationally.

<b>"Mr. Torture gives pain
With his whips and his chains
He knows just what you crave
Mr. Torture
If you're feeling alone
Then just pick up your phone
Dial 18 double 0 Mr. Torture
Mr. Torture
Mr. Torture sells pain"</b>

* * *

Yugi woke up, still attached to the machine, the boss trying to unhook him, but failing.

'Damn, I knew I shouldn't have trusted those americans to make proper bondage material. Everyone knows the best bondage material comes out of underpaid chinese workers...'

Yugi didn't understand a word, partially because he was still in a daze. That had been the best orgasm he ever had...and his first with a real person too!

So, Yugi tried to pack up and leave after he was forcibly freed by the boss cutting the ropes of his machine.

'WAIT!', the boss cried.

Yugi obeyed.

'Yugi, I have something to show you. None of the employees have seen this before.'

And the boss showed his face.

Behind the mask, behind the 'Master! Master!', was Seto Kaiba. Seto Kaiba, multi-millionaire extraordinaire, ruthless businessman and eternal rival to Yugi.

'You!? What are you doing here!?'

'Do you think anyone can build a multinational empire by gaming products alone!? Christ, Yugi, that's only my day job. My night job is managing the darker sides of Kaiba Corp. Which is also gaming...in a way.'

Yugi looked at Kaiba. Kaiba looked at Yugi.

'You know, Yugi, there is a place for you in my mansion...'

Yugi instantly nodded and smiled, his traditional answer to everything.

'...as my lover.'

Yugi looked at himself, thought of Yami and his missionary position. Then, he thought of Kaiba, and...well, everything he had more than Yami...plus the fact that he was a real person...

And pretty much said : 'Screw Yami!'

However, something was intriguing Yugi though...

'Your cock. How did it get this way?'

Kaiba was glad to answer his newfound "lover".

'Simple really, you see, ever since I was young, I always wanted everything to be big.'

'Compensating for something, Seto?'

Kaiba cringed at the mention of his first name, but since they were supposed to be lovers and all that jazz...he let it pass.

'No, back then, I was a very acceptable 8 inches. However, I thought that wasn't enough. So I looked at pornography, and everything...and decided I would get a surgery on my cock to make it bigger. Do you know how much you've managed to put up your ass, Yugi?'

Yugi nodded sideways.

'You managed to put a 14' long dick, that's about 4' wide.'

On the revelation of this information, Yugi fainted.

And, Big Papa was never seen around "The Torture Chambre" ever again, except to handle the job a president, CEO, and chairman does. Yugi, however, was seen going inside the boss's office a lot, and not seen coming out either. Some suspected he was blackmailing the boss. Some suspected he was busy cleaning the boss' personal effects. No one was farther from the truth.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Author's note : As you can see, this started out as an attempt to banalize sex...and succeeded monstrously. I was thinking of adding a second chapter to this, with Kaiba training Yugi to become the next 'size king' of Torture Chambre, beating the current size king, being Bakura, or making Jou apply for a job at the Torture Chambre...or making Otogi make his nightly rounds to hang with the crowd (a pretty hung crowd if I may say so myself, they just like to hang around...literally)...or making Malik try to exorcise his inner demon through sex...or make an Anzu tries a 10 man gangbang at the TC...it all depends.

As you can see, the "yami"s are not phyisical in this story. I chose it to be that way because the phyisical yamis put complications in the story I didn't want. I wanted it to be simple. Nothing too out of the ordinary except hypergenitalia (and I even gave a reason for it too! Unlike a lot of authors out there...), banalization of sex, and the mention of a Ghastly's Ghastly Comic (http://www.ghastlycomic.com) joke which, I'm surprised, hasn't been that overused before.

Depending on the "yami"'s personality in the show, I gave them certain sex attributes that they would like. Yami seems a very straightforward fellow, so I really made him the dumbest guy on earth when it came to sex. I had an idea for a fic called : "Explaining It All", a Y/YY fic with Yugi trying to explain what's homosexuality to a 5000 year old pharaoh who practically went into the puzzle with his harem (composed of approx. 175000 women of the egyptian empire, and yes, I'm making this up as I go along), fearing he would be left alone in there (ironically, he was).

So, until next time...