Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ MSfAT: All the Time In the World ❯ Proper Baby Steps ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The next day, at the right time, Yugi was ready and raring to go on his date. He put on a loose white shirt button up shirt, skinny light blue jean shorts, knee high rainbow socks and black sneakers. He put a white bandana over the spiky part of his hair, letting the yellow part stick out freely. At 5 he went downstairs to wait for Yami to call him outside, but he was already there! Yami was talking with Grandpa Moto, and it looked like they had been talking for a bit of time. "Oh, Yugi! I was just about to call you down!" grandpa said with a big smile, and Yami turned around to face him. Yugi's date was wearing a dark red tight muscle shirt, a black thick belt, with black slacks, and dark blue ankle high boots. "You look... " Yami started. "Slightly flamboyant," Yugi finished. He wasn't going to make this easy for Yami, at all. "I think the outfit's missing something." grandpa said and pulled the necklaced pendent Yami sent for his 17th birthday out of a drawer under the counter. Yugi looked surprised as he took it from the old man's hand, and smiled putting it on. "Thanks, Grandpa." he said then hugged him. Yami smiled warmly, and walked to the door. "What time do you want him home?" he asked looking back. "Oh, please. Keep him!" he said shooing the boys off. Yami couldn't help but chuckle. "Grandpa!" Yugi pouted with a very fake whine. "Have fun!" he said waving to them, as the exited.

Yugi was kind of nervous about the idea of having to ride on the back of Yami's bike. He never rode on one before, and the idea of not having much protection between him and the fast pace road made him uneasy. He was slightly relieved to see a new side carrier on Yami's bike, now. He let out a hearable sigh of relief as he get in and belted up. "You gonna be ok?" Yami asked putting on his helmet. "I think so..." Yugi said putting on his. Yami had a very considerate idea going. He was "so far so good", in Yugi's book now. Yugi bite his lower lip and Yami started the bike and sat perfectly still the whole ride. Yami noticed, and wanted to ask if Yugi was ok when they stopped at a red light, but was afraid the first thing out of his mouth would be a laugh. It took has mom a while to get us to riding his bike as well, but this time he could afford a side rider for Yugi. Baby steps were the underlined importance of those whole situation he got himself in.

They pulled up to a causal "steak ,sushi, & grill" restaurant. Yami stop the motor, pulls off his helmet, and looks down at Yugi, who's still in his perfectly still position. "Yugi... We've stopped. We're here," he says calmly informed the shorter teen. Yugi jumped slightly, then took off the helmet, and took a deep breathe. Yami watched him get of the carrier, and got off the bike keeping his eyes on him. Yugi kept the helmet in his hands as he walked a slow pace to the entrance. Yami was right behind him, and opened the door for him. "Are you sure you're ok?" he asked again, and Yugi nods. They walked in , and given a normal greeting, and given a table. "Slow on Thursday, even in the summer," Yami commented tiring to say something to lighten the mood, but Yugi just nodded. "You know... I'm thinking about getting a car. You know anything about cars?" Yami said with a trying smile. "No, but PLEASE get a car," was his plead response. After Yugi broke his nervous silence the date went well from there. Yugi was happy Yami wanted to be seen in public with him, let alone on a very obvious date. They ate and chated about boring things for a while, but Yugi was ready to go when Yami told him they had another stop to make on their date. Yami was excited with Yugi's enthusiasm, and put his hand on Yugi's. The boy's reddened and he smiled leaning his head down with his warm and fuzzy feelings. "Let's go." Yami said keeping Yugi's hand until he paid and they left. Yugi was much more comfortable with getting back in the carrier. Yami could only hope that a short time would pass before Yugi felt brave enough to get on the back of the bike. He found himself wishing for Yugi to hold him with a fearful tightness. Not to hurt Yugi in anyway, but it would just be so cute! He snapped himself out of his short daydream, and they rode from the eatery.

The next stop was the movies. This wasn't originally planned, but thanks to Mr. Moto's lax idea of curfew they had all the time he needed. When Yami got the tickets to a scary movie Yugi looked at him with funny scared face. "but... Yami..." he whined but the more "mature" young man put his arm around him. "Don't worry. I'll be right there with you," he said getting him a look from the ticket seller. She cocked her eye brow, and smirked, and Yami smiled to her. She crossed her fingers to him, and he nodded understanding that meant "Good luck, bro!" They get into the theater just ask the movie starts and it gets dark. Yami heard the movie was very scary, and always loved a good spooking. Yugi was the exact opposite, despite being the most active to his former separate spirit which easily counted as a ghost. No one in the move could hold their reactions! With every scare of the movie people jumped and made some sort of sound, even Yami. Yugi latched on to Yami arm so hard he could feel it cutting off his circulation. Yami was kind of planning for this to be one of those cute cliche things, but this was much more fun.

When they got out of the movie it was almost 11, so Yugi decided it was a good idea to call it a night. Yami was understandably disappointed, but complied to Yugi's wish. Yami didn't pull up close to the game shop with his noise motorcycle, giving him the chance to walk Yugi to the door. "I had a great time today, Yami... Thanks so much!" Yugi said gratefully at the door. "I'm so glad you did," Yami said nicely. Yugi looked away for a moment then back up, and planted a smooch right on Yami's lips. His face turned red as he got out his keys and got into the house. "Bye," he said quietly, and Yami smiled oddly, trying to push pervy thoughts out of his head for now.  "Bye."

Converting /tmp/phpW5n1uj to /dev/stdout