Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ MSfAT: All the Time In the World ❯ Amusing Date! ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Things went well, aside from having to go back to work and not being able to see Yugi much until school. Shortly after his birthday Yugi got a job at a roll skating alley. He had more hours there, and aside from the loud music he liked it. The music wasn't anything ear plugs couldn't fix. They had yellow uniform shirts, but could wear any bottoms and shoes they wanted. The plan was to save up as much as they could, then quit, and enjoy the last week of summer with the money. Yami had another job on hold if he needed more money over the school year, and his mom got a second part time job at night, so money wasn't looking like that big an issue right now. Yugi was also saving up for another gift for Yami. He had to pick out something good, but this time he had an idea. It would be a more personal gift, and Yami had to play his cards right to earn it. Also, a cell phone! This wasn't the most fun summer Yugi ever had, but working was better than sitting in the heat bored. He didn't remember where some of his summer had gone, somehow. He tried to ask Yami about it, but he was clueless, too. He did say he remembered being sad and angry about Yugi getting sick. They both remembered that part. After that there memory was fuzzy bites and pieces until returning to the video store. Yugi was kind of sad about forgetting most of what happened on his birthday.

Before they know it, the week of summer was there. Yugi waited for Yami outside of the city's amusement park. Yami parked his bike, and walked up to Yugi. They were both wearing comfortable summer clothing, and their backpacks with swimsuits in them. Yami bought their tickets, and walked with Yugi into the park holding hands. He hadn't seen the girls since their last date, but he decided not to worry about that. He couldn't hide who he was, and if anyone didn't like it they could step the fuck up! Yugi wasn't too neurotic about getting on rides, but he was willing to get on the high dropping one with Yami. He was quaking as they commenced the ride. As Yugi went up he looked up at the sky with the most unpleasantly nervous face Yami had seen yet. "Yugi, relax. It's safe," Yami said to him. "It's nice up here, too!" he added and took a drop breathe. "Why did I have to get the thrill seeker boyfriend?" he whimpered. "Boyfriend?" Yami looked over to him with a surprised expression, and then they dropped. Yugi scream the loudest and highest all 3 times. When they got off the ride Yami had a very odd 'I'm trying so hard not to laugh' grin on his face. Yugi took his arm, with his eyes closed tight. Yami got the poor boy a bottled water. They sat so Yugi could pull himself together, and they headed to the swimming area. Yugi was first out in his tee shirt and purple swim trunks. He looked around to see if Yami was out yet, and turned around with the sexy young man behind him. Yami wanted to openly frown at Yugi's lack of shirtlessness, but his mind and his heart kept the smile on his face. Yugi blushed and was surrounded by hearts at the lovely vision in front of him. A shirtless toned Yami in short red swim shorts. He was holding an orange inflatable ring that fit both of them in one arm. "You... You're so... manly..." was all he could drum up without sounding desperately horny. "Why thank you," he said flexing his free arm for Yugi, and wicked. That just him blush harder and look away. "Let's go," he said taking Yugi's hand. A water slide was a much easier ride for Yugi to take. He couldn't help but blush and become heat from the complete contact with Yami, but he cooled down when they went down the slide. They laughed when they got the to bottom, and did it a few times more. After the last time, Yugi didn't notice he was suddenly staring at Yami. It was like he was there and just just shoot off into another world where time stood still for him to stare. Yami laughed, which broke Yugi out of it, and kissed his lips for the first time that day. The short one made a confused sound, to him. "I'm glad you like what you see," he said with a sly smile. "Y-- Yami..." Yugi started and take his arm. "What?" "No-- nothing." Yami looked at him concerned but Yugi swam off and started playing in the water.

After that, they went into the game area. Yami, let's play something here!" Yugi said looking around excited. "I'd swear these things are fixed..." Yami hissed, but Yugi hugged his arm. "Then, I'll try something!" he said and ran to a water shoot game. "Hey there, cutey! What kind of prize do you want?" the game op asked him. "Hmm... I want the big blue bunny up there!" he said pointing. "It's the cutest!" "Well, you're really going to be on point for it!" she said and started the game. Yugi took aim and shoot well, but not enough for the big toy. "Aww.." he pouted, but gladly took a smaller animal. Yami looked over to another game with an even biggest set of stuffed animals, and pointed. "I'll try that one." he said want went over to the game. Good for him with was a drat throwing game, and he was already very good at that. It he missed he would know it was rigged. Yugi passed his small toy off to a little girl who was staring at it, and she was very grateful. Yami smiled at his act, and turned to the dealer. He hit all 5 of the targets, and turned to Yugi. "Which one do you want?" Yugi looked in awe of him, and looked at the toys. "That one the white one, please!" the deal smiled as she handed Yugi the stuffed bear that was 3 times the stuff of Yugi original bear. The moon was hanging over them before long. "Did you have fun today?" Yami asked. "You know it!" Yugi said before finishing his cotton candy. "Is there anything else you want to do?" "Hmm... one more ride! The Ferris wheel!" The set in the set together and Yugi loved getting the view of the park. He didn't notice Yami was staring at him, now. The moon light accented Yugi's skin in such a way that was fascinating to the football player. Yugi turned to him, and started to say something, but stopped when he saw the sexy look on Yami's face. Yami put his arm around him, and took him hand. "Yugi, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked in his smoothest voice. The tone and volume sent chills down Yugi's spine, and he nodded. "Sure, Yami. From here on out, we're boyfriend," he replied. Yami grinned big, and Yugi kissed his nose. Both of them blushed, and went in for a more passionate kiss. Their battle for tongue dominance had to end when the ride was over for them.

As they were heading out, Yami randomly looked around and spotted 2 of his baneful exes. Yugi and Yami were holding hands now, making what was going on more clear. He looked straight at them, but didn't wince or some much as blink in a different mood. They saw him, and pulled out there cell phones, but the crowded covered up the couple before they could get their picture. Yami was far from afraid of him. He wasn't worried about what would happen to him if he was discovered to be gay. He knew things would change, but he wasn't worried for himself. What would happen to Yugi worried him much more. Yugi was already a target of bullying, and Yami had saved him a few times in past. "Yugi, I love you. There's no doubt about it," Yami said with an expression softer than his voice which made Yugi worry. "Yami, what's wrong?" "You're suppose to say 'I love you, too'." "I love you, too. Now tell me what's wrong." "Nothing." Yugi vacated with Yami. They had a sweet nuzzle, before a goodbye.
Converting /tmp/phpHts0HT to /dev/stdout